Spoilers One Piece Chapter 812 Spoilers

Discussion in 'Manga Spoilers' started by ardym, Jan 13, 2016.

Tags:

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shubashi

shubashi

Bounty Points:
    Ah, the good old "You're just jealous" argument. Where would we be without it?

I simply mentioned that this reveal of Sanji's past is disappointing, in my opinion. I suppose I should either (1) kiss Oda's ass for every decision he makes or (2) keep my mouth shut if I ever dislike anything. Or is it that I dislike something you like that annoys you? Either way, if all you're trying to do is be an ass, you take that somewhere else.

Nami and Absalom, Sanji and Charlotte

by "prince of some sort" I meant just that, "of some sort." Like the "Pirate King" isn't really a "King" either.

You don't need to be around forums and such glean something like that from him calling himself Mr. Prince, Oda talking about Sanji's birth, and that we don't really know much about Sanji's backstory.

And even if people hadn't predicted him being a prince "of some sort" I would still be disappointed by this revelation. I'm not saying that it is bad storytelling or anything like that. I simply do not find it interesting.

It isn't romance, but arranged/forces marriage is a rather Romance-story trope, is it not? And now it appeared twice in the Manga. By the by, that wasn't criticism from me, but more an observation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice