Spoilers One Piece Chapter 740 [SPOILERS]

Discussion in 'Manga Spoilers' started by Divvens, Mar 4, 2014.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Takt

Takt Big Mom Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    He need not rush them. How many weird weapons does he have in his arsenal that he could have used to give Robin a better shot? Considering his sniping abilities, can he or can he not have shot that grape into Sugar's mouth already (or at least tried)? He doesn't need to be some Braveheart to do any of these things, he can stand a fair distance away and do it and yet he choose to not only run away but blame Franky.

Even in CP9 he was a coward but he did something. Here he's doing nothing but run. Usopp has a duty to his comrades so !@#$ his cowardice, that's not a god damned excuse.

"Hey Luffy, I'm gonna leave you behind to get severely destroyed by Blackbeard because I'm a coward and that's what cowards do, we leave our captain behind." How the hell does that sound?

CliffLoire likes this.
  2. barto

barto

Bounty Points:
    so it was KINEMON!!!

damn this COMPANY POLICY.....so many sites that was block lately :(

CliffLoire likes this.
  3. kdom

kdom

Bounty Points:
    Sorry to have spoiled. Realize it after have been fooled a few seconds was the best part of the chapter for me

4. CliffLoire

CliffLoire

Bounty Points:
    First of all lets back to rule of coward "save"?

Why he didn't try shoot that tabasco to Sugar? the answer is rite in past chapter. Trebol Guard her. So for now it's kinda too risky if he do that (dunno in the past chapter why he didn't do that while Robin lure Trebol outside). Maybe the reason is Ussopp still didn't know how good the enemy is so he read the situation first? and hell yeah Sugar speed is really awesome rite? and yah he always defeat his oppenent in the run so far not face to face like Zoro or Sanji.

and about leaving Captain behind, I guess he will do that. But hey man you miss a point here. as I said earlier he definitely defeat the enemy on the run. Defeat enemy that Zoro and Sanji can't handle like in thriller bark? and many more...

barto likes this.
  5. barto

barto

Bounty Points:
    i hope we can see a flashback...where Ussop sets some traps for trebol and sugar... ^___^

6. CliffLoire

CliffLoire

Bounty Points:
    Frosch and barto like this.
  7. Lance

Lance

Bounty Points:
    Usopp escapes is not spoilers! If one thing is given in this Manga then its Usopp always running away!
    Mad Hate

8. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Wow Usopp, I know it's your thing bro but this has gone to far. I'll hold my thoughts out when the chapter thread is out.

9. Lance

Lance

Bounty Points:
    That is why I said "Mad Hate". This hate has recently emerged from madness. I always wait and expect him to do something but often I am left disappointed. :sorry:

10. Frosch

Frosch

Bounty Points:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2017
  11. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    It's just "too late" now to redeem himself, I hope after he stands up and grows some balls that he realizes what a coward he still is and what predicament he got the other crewmates into.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 5, 2014, Original Post Date: Mar 5, 2014 ---
    Indeed, chapter is out! - http://orojackson.com/threads/one-piece-chapter-740-its-up-to-you.3250/

Topic locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice