Spoilers One Piece Chapter 740 [SPOILERS]

Discussion in 'Manga Spoilers' started by Divvens, Mar 4, 2014.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kdom

kdom

Bounty Points:
    Usopp needs a Sogeking like come back after that. His cowardness has been too emphasized in the last chapters. Oda must have planed something for sure.

Takt likes this.
  2. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    I have an update for all of you, with @Mac's help I solved a little doubt, Ishuhi's spoiler release image this week:
    Robin's area says: "Status of Strawhat Is In Question"
    [​IMG]

Her being turned into a toy is now very likely OR they are just keeping the readers surprised for the full chapter (where Robin isn't revealed at all?). We just gotta wait till the full chapter or extended spoiler summary!

So I was kind of right, I was confused a bit and took my understanding to be "status unknown" -- so I got close to it, it says "in question" not "unknown" although it means the same there is still a difference between in question and unknown.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2014
    Dango and Takt like this.
  3. Enies

Enies

Bounty Points:
    So there might be chances that she didn't become a toy but something happened to her? hmm intresting i wonder if CP-0 has something to do with it since CP have been trying to catch her. But my bets are still that she became i toy :x

Takt likes this.
  4. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Yep, it's just not clear/in question/surrounded with mystery. Anything could have happened to her until we see what actually happened.

Takt likes this.
  5. Celestial D. Dragon

Celestial D. Dragon

Bounty Points:
    It's highly doubtful that the CP-0 are after Robin. Remember the main reason the CP-9 wanted her was because of Spadam, he wanted Pluton, and knew Robin knew how to read the Poneglyphs... CP-0 have no reason to go after Robin, they only went to Dressrosa to handle the DD situation

Takt likes this.
  6. Enies

Enies

Bounty Points:
    You have a good point there.

Celestial D. Dragon likes this.
  7. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Its scary to think that if Robin turns into a toy, even for just a few hours, the world government will also forget of her existence and her crime records (for reading Poneglyphs and such).

8. Hasashi

Hasashi

Bounty Points:
    hahaha now that you say that... if he was so scared about kaido, why not make sugar change him into a toy every now and then, like change him back at a more convenient place/time

9. Dragon

Dragon

Bounty Points:
    Then why did agents go after Robin on Saboady? Remember when the agents took the fake Robin instead. She knows something.

10. Jupiter

Jupiter

Bounty Points:
    Robin is obviously turned int a toy, the spoiler providers does like to mess up with us like he did with the Hakuba's case

11. hiphipjorge

hiphipjorge

Bounty Points:
    Well the WG obviously still wants to take Robin in if they get the opportunity, it's just that she isn't their top priority right now. CP-0 was sent to Dressrosa because of Doflamingo's resignation. If they get the chance to arrest Robin they'll take it but it wasn't what they set out to do.

Takt and Hasashi like this.
  12. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    I guess turning a Yonko into a toy is much more dangerous since they'll have high level of Haki and sense something coming and such :p

Takt and Hasashi like this.
  13. Hasashi

Hasashi

Bounty Points:
    I meant Doflamingo himself

14. Ukimix

Ukimix

Bounty Points:
    Some analysis of the situation:
    Right now the situation is DD possibly vs Luffy... so that front of battle is fine... :cigar:
    Pica vs Zoro... so that front is really fine... :yaaa:
    Diamante (+Burges) vs Sabo ... Wow that's fine too ... :headphones:
    and Trebol vs ... dwarves army, Robin and Ussop... :( Definitely Oda is planning something there...

[​IMG]
    Mr Oda, please... surprise me!!

Dango and Divvens like this.
  15. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Oh wow, that's actually a nice idea why did he never try to do that I wonder.

16. Hasashi

Hasashi

Bounty Points:
    its not yet really confirmed that sugar doesnt forget who the people she changed into toys used to be, right?

17. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    I think she remembers, just like any devil fruit user always has knowledge of their own power she'd know who is who once they are turned into toys. Apart from her everyone forgets.

That could turn dangerous for Doffy too, though. Everyone of his kingdom forgets him, his on crew forgets him except Sugar etc. So the risk of him turning himself into a toy is far greater.

18. Hasashi

Hasashi

Bounty Points:
    In terms of risking to lose ''everything'' he has worked so hard for in the last 10 years, yeah.
    But avoiding a head on confrontation with Kaido's army / running away in other words -> change back at a more convenient place / time... that would be hard too but for someone willing to stoop so low, its a nice idea but nothing to take too serious.

19. hiphipjorge

hiphipjorge

Bounty Points:
    I would be shocked if Doflamingo didn't have a list somewhere of all the people that she's turned into toys if Sugar can't remember.

Also, since the high ranking members of his crew know how her powers work couldn't Doflamingo write a note or something before and expect them to follow his orders?

20. Hasashi

Hasashi

Bounty Points:
    whats the use of a list with names of people who have never existed. Imagine the amount of work that goes into doing research on the past of one person.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice