Spoilers One Piece Chapter 739 [SPOILERS]

Discussion in 'Manga Spoilers' started by Riley Escobar, Feb 26, 2014.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Deleted member 1997 likes this.
  2. DonTheDonborg

DonTheDonborg

Bounty Points:
    Well, I wanna see the whole partying with Trebol after such a glorious spoiler! From all things though :
    WHAAAAAAT?! She is so capable of literaly using a whole enemy army as she wishes and she actually forgot to tell the contract to Kyros the legendary gladiator of Dressrosa out of all people????? Convenient?! Just convenient?! OMFG!!!!
    ...Well, sorry for the ranting... But this is sooooooooo convenient that it outnumbers soooooooo many past conveniences that I can't even hold it in. When I read it, I was : "For real? Kyros?! She remembers to contract the Tontattas but not Kyros?!". lol

By the way what the heck might be going with the Luffy Team? Trembles and quakes? lol

Lao G held by Tontattas? I wonder for how long... I think they are underestimating Lao G a little more than they should...

And of course the Final Round is becoming dangerous... What matchups are those? Sabo Vs Burgess, Diamante Vs Rebecca and Bartolomeo doing nothing as usual? lol But seeing Sabo react that much, things are obviously too dangerous as expected...

Other than the reaaaaaally convenient "forgot to form the contract", I liked the chapter. Although I was half expecting things to go around Luffy Team or even some SUPER!!! Franky moments. xD

Me too. For Goda's sake, me too. :p

Deleted member 1997 likes this.
  3. kdom

kdom

Bounty Points:
    So a all chapter for a revelation most of us had already guessed. At least we get an explanation why he could rebel. Just hope Usopp has enough motivation now.

4. DonTheDonborg

DonTheDonborg

Bounty Points:
    Just went through it. Yeah, as I expected. Rebecca is at a huge disadvantage... And Trebol really is too scary... He actually used the ship as a projectile to catch the Tontattas? Omg...

Edit/Kinda ninja'ed... I was going for a merged double post... lol

Last edited: Feb 26, 2014
  5. Frosch

Frosch

Bounty Points:
    So it was confirmed now. That Kyros was really the Toy Soldier. :D
    Congrats to the one that brought up the theory. :yaaa:

6. Deleted member 1997

Deleted member 1997 Guest

Bounty Points:
    Ikr, Trebo doesn't give a fvck at anyone. :D I think it's time for Rebecca to get eliminated first before something bad will happen to her, she really doesn't stand a chance.

7. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
  8. Kizaru D. Drake

Kizaru D. Drake

Bounty Points:
    Sounds like a great chapter. I can't wait to read it. Ha I knew Rebecca wasn't ready for this level of fight. Sabo was smart to send Bartolomeo to protect Rebecca and fight Diamante. I hope Lao G doesn't get up. The Tontata are incredibly strong and multiple are holding him down. I knew toy soldier was Kyros only reason nobody remembered someone of his stature and see him as a myth by his statue. Pica must be rampaging. Damn it Franky I get you respect him but he's still your enemy saving him won't change anything.

Frosch likes this.
  9. kdom

kdom

Bounty Points:
    There is no Franky on this chapter that part was fake.

Frosch likes this.
  10. Lance

Lance

Bounty Points:
    Sammy likes this.
  11. Sammy

Sammy

Bounty Points:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice