Spoilers One Piece Chapter 738 [SPOILERS]

Discussion in 'Manga Spoilers' started by Divvens, Feb 19, 2014.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Do you think they can be taken as captives/hostage along with Caesar? :eek:

And I see, you do have a valid point with Robin's speed, if she can notice and keep up with Trebol's speed then that is surely a good sign, adding to the fact that she managed to fool him with a clone of hers. It'd be interesting if she fought him!

2. Monkey D. Bone

Monkey D. Bone

Bounty Points:
    No luffy or zoro

hussien2011 likes this.
  3. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Yes, sometimes the pace of the plot has to be taken of certain characters to move the plot ahead in various different situations.

The straw hats are split, and each will get equal time to advance their plot, so you have to be ready with chapters not showing Luffy, Sabo etc. This is One Piece, that's the way storytelling of One Piece goes. It's not all action by the main protagonist unlike other mangas :)

Monkey D. Bone and CliffLoire like this.
  4. Enies

Enies

Bounty Points:
    Even tho we don't see what group sanji or luffy is doing, its pretty intresting to see what sugar and trebol is capable of doing. I guess that next week we'll see some part of the tournament and luffy/zoro.

5. CliffLoire

CliffLoire

Bounty Points:
    Ishuhui Scanlation for chapter 738 up~

http://www.ishuhui.com/archives/1902
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 19, 2014, Original Post Date: Feb 19, 2014 ---
    From sir @ayepuzzt he cant find Pandaman this time... but he find his hat (maybe)?

[​IMG]

Divvens and Shockingly like this.
  6. Shockingly

Shockingly Guest

Bounty Points:
    Yeah, it depends on who's on Big Moms ship and if she's there as well. There may even be members in her crew that are stronger than Tamago and Pekoms. We also don't know what Tamago's bounty is, it could probably be in the 400's. He did seem to be a higher ranked member than, Pekoms. Either way Sanji and the others are doing something extremely reckless. They should have Coup De Bursted away from Big Moms ship instead. Luffy may have made a bad decision by giving Sanji permission to attack.

A war between the Straw Hats and Big Mom should be coming soon. I always thought Big Mom may be first.

If Tamago and Pekoms are pretty much her strongest members then I'm gonna say she's going down first because she's the weakest of the other Emperors. I don't really like to say this sometimes but she's a woman after all, she probably isn't as strong as the other emperors and the most sensible thing would be for to have Luffy fight his way up and Big Mom may be near his level by the time Dressrosa is completed and maybe after another arc is done.

Teach was near Luffy's level when he fought Ace (from our previous calculations in other posts) and the next step in his plan was marineford and after that he rose to the top as an Emperor. Luffy should be close to that.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2014
    Divvens likes this.
  7. kdom

kdom

Bounty Points:
    @Divvens, can you tell what is said in the last page ? It wasn't really detailed in the summary. Thanks

8. CliffLoire

CliffLoire

Bounty Points:
    I never saw Sunny do Coup de Burst before without Franky in the ship... so I guess Sunny cant do it without Franky...

Last edited: Feb 19, 2014
  9. Shockingly

Shockingly Guest

Bounty Points:
    They did it to escape from Mingo, don't you remember?
    Oda could have let them escape but he put them in a position where they may be captured. Big Mom has been searching for Luffy and taking his crew captive works in her favor, he will go straight to her!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2014
    CliffLoire likes this.
  10. CliffLoire

CliffLoire

Bounty Points:
    eh really? I guess I should read that chapter again... btw what chapter they do that Sir?

Hasashi likes this.
  11. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    I can't seem to access Ishuhui's website, its not loading at all for me. Can you upload the last page on http://imgur.com/ and link it here? I'll take a look at it.

12. Shockingly

Shockingly Guest

Bounty Points:
    • Aggressive messages, and passive-aggressive behavior is unacceptable.
    Don't call me a Sir or I'll ignore your insolence and possibly block you. .-.
    And if you can't keep up with most of the information in the chapters then you should try paying close attention to details. Find it yourself.

13. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Ah nevermind, I noticed the link to Japanese scan.

@kdom, last page is Trebol worrying about Sugar, he's like Sugar~~~~ Are you ok? or something of that sort, he realized Straw Hats are in the port area. He gets angry and uses an attack to throw the ship.
    Now now! He referred to you as a "sir" by mistake without knowing your gender.

@Shockingly is a girl Cliff :D

And this was in the chapter where Law and Doffy started fighting. Not exactly sure which chapter number, I'll look into it if you want.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 19, 2014 ---
    @CliffLoire it was Chapter 724 they used Coup De Burst - http://2.bp.blogspo****m/-IgPifRqNfD8/UlS1tTL02WI/AAAAAAAAJaQ/VKvVzgGbGA0/020.png?imgmax=2000

CliffLoire likes this.
  14. Kidror

Kidror

Bounty Points:
    Wow. Sugar and Trebol are both really strong, I'm worried about the guys in the palace because if they're that strong Pica is going to be ridiculously strong since he's on his home turf.

15. Lance

Lance

Bounty Points:
    @Kidror Don't worry unless pika uses Stairs, Zoro will handle him. I mean, its Zoro, Luffy and Samurai in the castle compared to Usopp and Robin.

16. Kidror

Kidror

Bounty Points:
    Zoro is going to be screwed if Pica starts messing around with the layout. In before Zoro goes the wrong way and ends up finding and defeating Pica because of it.

17. CliffLoire

CliffLoire

Bounty Points:
    Ah sorry my bad i tot you were a man hahaha... I am a newbie at OJ forum :D
    Yosh thanks a lot sir @Divvens :3

Shockingly likes this.
  18. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Zoro would most likely get lost xD

You are welcome!

So they can use coup de burst without Franky, but the question is would they? Because they also wanted to lure Big Mom away from Dressrosa, maybe a half powered Coup not a full (if thats even possible).
    Chapter is out, topic locked - http://orojackson.com/threads/one-piece-chapter-738-trebol-army-special-officer-sugar.3146/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice