Spoilers One Piece Chapter 738 [SPOILERS]

Discussion in 'Manga Spoilers' started by Divvens, Feb 19, 2014.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Chapter Is Out - http://orojackson.com/threads/one-piece-chapter-738-trebol-army-special-officer-sugar.3146/

This topic is for posting and discussing One Piece Chapter 738 spoilers. Please be sure to read the spoiler rules and do not speak about the spoilers outside this thread until the chapter comes out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    One Piece Chapter 738 Spoilers
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quick Summary
    Thanks to Redon

- 500 kidnaped dwarfs are fooled by Donquixote Family, they are working hard on planting artificial Akuma no Mi.
    - They think Tontatta Princess is sick on another place and she needs these fruits to cure.
    - Sugar transforms half of dwarfs into toys, they fight with the other dwarfs.
    - Trébol uses his power, raises a ship and throws it to the tower.

Detailed Summary
    Thanks to Aohige_AP

Chapter 738 Trebol Army Special Officer Sugar
    Cover Page: Franky and mice living in a dollhouse

As Leo looks for a chance to rush in with the Tatababasco, Trebol notices a fly flying by.
    He uses his sticky goo like a bullet and instantly kills the fly, and punching it through the walls to outside.

The Tontattas are worried about Leo, but he claims even if he can catch a fly, he won't catch me.
    He goes rushing in for Sugar, but Robin stops him. "Wait, Leo!!"

Meanwhile in the factory...
    500 Tontattas are working like slaves, in the SMILE plant.
    It's a greenhouse with Elegant Sunflower as sun light, and river of SAD flows from a SAD tank.
    The Tontattas are used as labor because they are able to grow any plant in the world.
    The Family goons abuse them as slaves. The Tontattas were fed rotten food and is in no shape to work, but the man asks them whether they want to save their princess or not.
    They told them the Princess is ill, and only the SMILE can save her. They demand to see their princess,
    but the man tells them he would not want to see them contaminated with the disease, and sheds a fake tear.
    The Tontattas fall for it easily.

Robin stopped Leo because she saw the fly with her clone head.
    Trebol shot the fly right between the eyes. His reflex is incredible, Leo would have been killed.
    Usopp asks Robin what plan she has...

At a Pirate ship near by, the Bee Tontatta uses her powers and attacks the dock with army of Wasps.
    Robin, dressed as a Donquxiote family member reports to Trebol that a pirate is attacking the docks, demanding a fair deal on the price. She leads Trebol out of the tower and to the dock.

The Tontattas plan to rush Sugar, but Usopp is not coming.
    He plans to stay behind, and tells them he has their back.
    The Tontattas surround Sugar and demand the release of their people, and even honestly tells her they plan to knock her out.
    Sugar asks he is behind this uprising, as Tontattas are too stupid to realize they are being decieved.
    She casts away her fruit basket, and is disgusted that they think she is weak.

Bunch of Tontattas rush her, but she quickly counters by moving her hands rapidly, touching every single Tontattas that attacked her. She turns them all into toys. She's incredibly fast.
    This is a contract. You must obey me until death. Go forth and kill everyone inside this tower!

Sugar picks up the nearby receiver and warns Trebol of the trap.

Trebol had already reached the pirate ship, and attacks them.
    The pirates don't fight back, and explain to him that they were attacked by wasps, and they have no qualms with the price.
    Trebol realizes he has been deceived, and rushes back to fleeing Robin.

With incredible speed he catches up and jumps on top of Robin, but the Robin clone disappears without a trace.
    He recognizes her face, and realizes that Straw Hats are down here and after Sugar.

Enraged, Trebol picks up the pirate ship and hurls it at the tower, destroying it.

End

Last edited: Feb 19, 2014
    Death72, Madonna, Frosch and 9 others like this.
  2. CliffLoire

CliffLoire

Bounty Points:
    Still no sign of Sanji :(

Frosch and Shadowtrigun like this.
  3. Sabo

Sabo

Bounty Points:
    No Sanji, no Sabo, no Luffy :banghead:

Frosch, CliffLoire and Shadowtrigun like this.
  4. Kadis

Kadis

Bounty Points:
    It's been eight chapters, so unless they make an unexpected comeback, I think we won't see or hear from them, until the end of the arc.

5. Deleted member 1997

Deleted member 1997 Guest

Bounty Points:
    IMO, seems like a boring chapter. I would simply rate it 1/5.

SMILE, barto, Frosch and 1 other person like this.
  6. Shadowtrigun

Shadowtrigun

Bounty Points:
    The chapter is well....ok...won't say epic or mindblown :/
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 19, 2014, Original Post Date: Feb 19, 2014 ---
    it will be a boring chapter

Frosch and CliffLoire like this.
  7. Lance

Lance

Bounty Points:
    Wow both, Sugar and Trebol come out as beasts. Usopp being "brave" as ever! SHOW ME SOME SANJI GOD DAMN IT

Frosch likes this.
  8. Recoilation

Recoilation

Bounty Points:
    If you don't expect or embrace progression chapters then you are in the wrong state of mind.

My only problem is again, the progression chapter comes right after a week break. Tension for nothing ;_:

9. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    First post updated with all spoiler details. Lost electricity, updating via phone is a pain!

Frosch and CliffLoire like this.
  10. CliffLoire

CliffLoire

Bounty Points:
    ya I know how your feel sir... I was working and can't update my page...

Divvens and Frosch like this.
  11. barto

barto

Bounty Points:
    i didn't expect that the whole chapter would just be focusing on Ussop and robin's group ;(;(;(

i want to see sabo's face..... and a little bit of BARTOLOMEO (nevermind sanji hahahaha)

Deleted member 1997 and Frosch like this.
  12. Shockingly

Shockingly Guest

Bounty Points:
    Hahaha I love how I was right about Sugar being strong. Her personality is turning out how I thought it would be. Hopefully Robin will take care of Trebol but I wonder who will deal with, Sugar... Usopp is probably the best opponent for her due to the fact that he specializes in long distance attacks that way she won't be able to turn him into a toy. I hope he fights Gladius instead.

This is going to be a pretty sweet chapter!

So worried about Sanji, Nami and the others. Oda is going to give us a sweet surprise. Hopefully Big Mom is the next target!

13. Lance

Lance

Bounty Points:
    @Shockingly
    I like you Optimism. I wish I had that, also I have lost patience waiting for Sanji and Nami's boing thing :r

Shockingly likes this.
  14. kdom

kdom

Bounty Points:
    Next chapter will probably also be about Sugar. She needs to be defeated for the story to advance.
    i guess Sanji won't appear until we know more about the samourais. And it's not like it was the first time there is no news of him for a while.

CliffLoire likes this.
  15. CliffLoire

CliffLoire

Bounty Points:
    For those who want to see Japanese Raw check this out... from Kaze apforum

http://imgur.com/a/6Pg3b#0
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 19, 2014, Original Post Date: Feb 19, 2014 ---
    Ya or maybe Franky side? I bet Franky will fight Pica later...

Yes Sanji become a man who save the crew again hahaha...

kdom, Shockingly and Kadis like this.
  16. Shockingly

Shockingly Guest

Bounty Points:
    Wow I love that cover image... :eek:

CliffLoire likes this.
  17. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    @Shockingly the only reason I don't see Robin being able to deal with Trebol is because Robin couldn't handle Monet back in Punk Hazard, if she makes the jump directly to be able to handle Trebol it'd be a bit weird :p

And damn, Sugar & Trebol both are beasts!

CliffLoire likes this.
  18. kdom

kdom

Bounty Points:
    Someone shouts Trebol in the last page. I guess it's Sugar. Did something happen to her ?

19. bigbadplayah

bigbadplayah

Bounty Points:
    Sugar and Trebol are badass! Damn :red:

I'm still hoping for the post time skip Soge King :headphones: vs. Sugar (Remember Perona vs Ussopp, everyone :playful:)

20. Shockingly

Shockingly Guest

Bounty Points:
    How can that be weird? Even Luffy had trouble with Monet same as Robin did.
    I've always thought that Robin was stronger than Franky as well but I was absorbed by the thought of him being stronger than her that I changed their rankings.

At the same time I prefer not to doubt the strengths I calculate because I've never really been wrong from the history I've looked at when it comes to my predictions on strength.

At the same time Franky isn't even near one of the Top Officers, he's fighting those low ranked members. He pretty much has his opponents who are on his level.

Also keep this in mind, Robin saw what he did to that fly and she checked it to confirm what she saw. She saw the speed which means she could keep up with it. She also fooled him and he got pissed thinking he had her. Looks like he's going to have trouble with her.

Also, Oda seems to like having Robin fight ugly people (Assuming she fights him). Trebol, Fat guy from Skypia, he was a high ranked member in Enel's little group. Not in the mood to think if there are others I'm missing.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2014
    Recoilation and Divvens like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice