Spoilers One Piece Chapter 737 [SPOILERS]

Discussion in 'Manga Spoilers' started by Divvens, Feb 4, 2014.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kdom

kdom

Bounty Points:
    Why hopefully ?

2. Doflamingo

Doflamingo

Bounty Points:
    I want it to be interesting not predictable

3. Ukimix

Ukimix

Bounty Points:
    I can imagine an interesting outcome for Usop if Sugar turns him into a toy: he's a coward and is heavily relying on his comrades to get out of this situation safe... Well.. What if everybody forgets about him? Uh? Perfect plot line!!

4. Zehahaha

Zehahaha

Bounty Points:
    Wasn't expecting this from Sabo, guess he powered up a lot, and it makes sense after all, I bet Dragon may have trained him after all, but we've never seen what Burgess is able to do anyway so hard to judge

But it seems like a good chapter from the spoilers

Last edited: Feb 4, 2014
  5. Lorna

Lorna

Bounty Points:
    I'm kinda happy to see Sabo again:nailbiting: despite losing my favorite character during Marineford Arc (I'm still :mad: :banghead:..ugh!!)anyways .....I would love to see Sabo vs. Burgess and also looking forward to new character, Cavendish despite having no DF he pretty looks strong because of his scary inner personality he have in the manga...LOL!!

6. ~that guy~

~that guy~

Bounty Points:
    It would be lovely to see Audience cheer for Sabo(Lucy) vs. Burgess, notice how intense it is and forget about Diamante ... LOL and I want Bart to take care of Diamante in meantime... That guy isn't worth 2-3 chapters.....Let Luffy senpai 's follower take care of it... and Rebecca might want to try her luck at getting the mera mera no mi by taking advantage of the situation. She is shown using good enough CoO ...Wonder how much longer she can survive in the middle of a storm(yeah, I can say that for arena stage for now)

7. kdom

kdom

Bounty Points:
    Why is it less interesting if she is defeated now ? She will have to sooner or later. So of course yes it could be interesting to delay it 1 or 2 chapters to show Usopp and Robin abilities but honestly there has already been quite enough delay in this arc for me. I wouldn't mind if things started to wrap up. Sabo seems to show that the tournament won't be that hard. It's time DoFlamingo starts to worry seriously.
    Also don't forget that Sugar is the "easy" part, they still have Trebol to fight against.

8. Ukimix

Ukimix

Bounty Points:
    You seem to be tired of the arc.

I think the plan to knock out Sugar won't work that easy; Trebol must be a very difficult obstacle to take down. And likely we'll enjoy the whole adventure with its troubles.

9. Hasashi

Hasashi

Bounty Points:
    I partly agree with you. I also want this to wrap up and am very exited to see toy.sol's human form.
    But who says she can't be defeated/K.O <- S.O.P accomplished first and afterwards change a SH into a toy (usopp! :D @Shirosan ),
    though now that I have written it out, if they really need to K.O her... it would be weird for het to stand up right after and give us pinocchio

10. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Usopp is the long-range fighter, he is the last person to turn into a toy, maybe Robin may or the dwarves with him may but Usopp will be the one to knock Sugar unconscious.

11. Ukimix

Ukimix

Bounty Points:
    It could be, but also a sentient toy can KO Sugar ;).

12. Kadis

Kadis

Bounty Points:
    The 'Sabo v Burgess' seems interesting. I didn't expect Ussop & co to come across Sugar and Trebol already.

13. kdom

kdom

Bounty Points:
    I don't know I'm not sure we need Drama with a Strawhat being forgotten, especially if it is for a short period.
    And now I'm pretty sure the last words of the Toy soldier last week are hinting him recovering his human shape soon so that he can beat Lao G.

Death72 and Frosch like this.
  14. Ukimix

Ukimix

Bounty Points:
    Well, with Usop toy mode, I was thinking more on Comedy...
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 5, 2014, Original Post Date: Feb 4, 2014 ---
    Bad news: next week, there won't be chapter. Credits: kaze1028 from APforums.

15. Noctis

Noctis

Bounty Points:
    Koala already finished her "assignment" from sabo, I belive it was in chapter 736 that we saw her back in the colliseum sayinf: pfhew, just in time for the match!

I think that the revo work in a X-cell team when they are on a mission,

It might be a whole crew of revo's beeing led by sabo and kaola beeing the "first mate" second in command,
    Or it could be a 4 - cell team and that the other 2 where send to the underground port to investigate/destroy the port

This chapter looks hella fun!

And btw, aokiji said he might go to greenbit, do you think that he is there aswell and might be in te same team as sabo and koala?! JUST IMAGEN IT HAHAHA!

16. Kadis

Kadis

Bounty Points:
    I think it is mainly led by Sabo in this scenario, and Hack was the one to investigate the underground port.

17. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Indeed, there won't be a chapter next week sadly.

If Kuzan appears it'll make things way to easy for the Straw hats now right? :p
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 5, 2014, Original Post Date: Feb 5, 2014 ---
    Detailed Summary thanks to Aohige_AP (first post will be updated with new pieces of information so you can read it all in one post)

Chapter 737 Officer Tower
    Zoro and a boss monkey having a drinking contest

Violet explains Pica is a Stone-Stone fruit, stone-assimilation man.
    He's not just a man made out stone.. he assimilates his arms into the walls, and becomes one with the castle.
    The whole castle is under his control. He moves the walls on both sides, and sandwitches Luffy & co with them.

Meanwhile at the coliseum
    A Battle Fish attacks Burgess, but he counters it with Hadou (wave motion) Elbow attack.
    The attack sends the fish flying to the spectator seats, shaking the whole coliseum and punching a hole through it.
    Jesus Burgess is one of the Ten giant captains (not literally giant as in the race, but meaning massive man) of Blackbeard.

Another Battle fish appears, the one carrying the prize, and attacks Rebecca.
    Rebecca tries to break the chains attaching the chest to the fish, but is easily knocked out by it.
    Sabo jump on the fish to claim it for himself, but Diamante attacks him with a long, long sword. (stretched?)
    He says he's not going to let you, Straw Hat, have the fruit.
    Sabo easily breaks the sword in half with his steel pipe staff.

Burgess takes aim at Sabo to unleash another Hadou Elbow.
    The crowds in the spectator seats run out of the way, and Rebecca position herself behind Barto (lol)
    Jesus attacks Sabo with the elbow, but Sabo counters with "Dragon Claw" move, fingers spread out like a three-fingered dragon, and stops Jesus' elbow with one hand. It shatters Jesus' right-arm armor completely.
    Sabo notes getting the fruit isn't going to be easy, and Diamante wonders if this man really is Straw Hat, as he fights completely differently.

18. Recoilation

Recoilation

Bounty Points:
    Sabo is a complete and utter badass thus far.

19. Mac

Mac

Bounty Points:
    SABO :<3:

*Enters fangirl mode even though his face hasn't been shown yet*

20. Frosch

Frosch

Bounty Points:
    I really can't imagine this scene. :eek:

Sabo is a Dragon-style Martial Artist? :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice