Spoilers One Piece Chapter 736 [SPOILERS]

Discussion in 'Manga Spoilers' started by Divvens, Jan 28, 2014.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Fujitora didn't say he is going to protect the citizens without directly doing anything, he said he is going to protect the citizens by making sure Straw Hat Luffy doesn't go for Doflamingo's head, that is Fujitora's "justice" - stopping Luffy. The last chapter made that very clear, so Fuji isn't going to protect the citizens any other way except facing Luffy and stopping him from going after Mingo.

2. Shockingly

Shockingly Guest

Bounty Points:
    It's not like he knows where Luffy and Zoro are located. Likely believes Luffy is still Lucy located in the Colosseum.
    And he said in the beginning that he has to evacuate the citizens. Either way he's not going to be able to do anything because he's the enemy. If it comes down to it he will be the one to fall.

You have nothing to worry about concerning those marines or Fuji. Zoro will be just fine. If Pica gets in the way then Zoro will know what his job is and that's to get that unworthy, insolent fool out of his captains path.

Axe or just rock, Pica will get defeated and a swordsmen fight against a golem creature would be quite an interesting fight. This mission for chaos will be a success.
    I'm predicting that Fuji won't even be in the palace anymore.
    Don't forget the purpose of that secret passage way. Fuji goes through the front entrance to exit the palace and Luffy goes through the back way straight to, Mingo. Fuji will not be able to do a thing. If he wants to stop Luffy he should have went through the back way, a path he doesn't know of.

Death72 and Divvens like this.
  3. Shadowgreed

Shadowgreed

Bounty Points:

You have the right idea but you make up a really difficult theory to back that idea up.

1. Fujitora is an Observation Haki master, so he knows where they are, will he do his job and attacked Luffy/Zoro? NO, because he will see this as an opportunity to take down Doflamingo without him making a single move, remember that Dofla is a Shishibukai and Fuji cannot attack him also Fujitora knows what happened in Alabasta.

2. You said "get that unworthy, insolent fool out of his captains path" like it will be an easy task to take down Pica, this is a commander of the Doflamingo Family, so he won't go down that easy and this fight might end up being freaking boring.

Death72 likes this.
  4. Shockingly

Shockingly Guest

Bounty Points:
    You have issues with understanding so sorry but I'm not going to respond. Just wait for the chapter.

Death72 likes this.
  5. Shadowtrigun

Shadowtrigun

Bounty Points:
    Wow!!!! This week, the raw chapter didn't come out. Guess we'll have to wait for the english translations

Death72 likes this.
  6. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Summary have started coming, it will as usual come in parts, all credits to Aohige_AP

First post will be updated whenever a new part of the summary comes out, so you can read it all organized on the first post:
    ------------------------

Chapter 736 Executive Officer Diamante
    Coverart is Nami and thief cats with "not thief" flag
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 29, 2014, Original Post Date: Jan 29, 2014 ---
    Next Part
    ----
    The final battle starts, the winners of the 4 blocks and Diamante face off in the center of the ring.
    Barto is dissing the crowd as usual.
    Sabo takes a mental note of Jesus, while Rebecca wonders who this Lucy she doesn't know is.

Suddenly, bunch of gladiators who lost the D block come rushing in, saying they don't agree to the outcome of the battle.
    They want to prove themselves stronger than Rebecca, and charge in

Diamante tells them to accept their defeat, and uses his cape to wave at them like a matador.
    He is a "flag-man" who ate the flap-flap fruit. He can turn any solid objects into tangible substance.
    For example, the cape he flapped at the gladiators, blocking their weapons, is actually made of steel.
    But with his ability he can flap it around like a cape.

He turns a sword into tangible cloth-like object, weave into a shape of an ox, and use it it as a "Corrida Glaive".
    The gladiators are attacked by dark colored Battle Fish, who are especially thirsty for blood.
    These powerful boss-class battle fish are much more powerful than the normal ones, and one of them carries a treasure chest on its back containing the Mera Mera fruit.

7. Shadowtrigun

Shadowtrigun

Bounty Points:
    Hahahaha...at a moment there, I thought he ate the fap fap fruit, and he is a fap man :p

8. bigbadplayah

bigbadplayah

Bounty Points:
    you're not alone :D

Death72, CliffLoire and Shockingly like this.
  9. Shockingly

Shockingly Guest

Bounty Points:
    Oh my... That would be quite a funny sight.
    He'd be more of a pervert than, Franky.

But that's a decent ability. Smack people with a steel cloth. Ouch. ;p

Death72 and Divvens like this.
  10. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Lots of jokes will be made about that I'm sure lmao xD

Btw fun fact:
    [11:47:42] Divvens: Flap Flap Fruit Japanese Hira Hira No Mi
    [11:47:50] Divvens: Diamante = Diamond in Spanish
    [11:47:55] Divvens: and Hira = Diamond in Hindi (India)
    [11:47:59] Divvens: Oda playing with puns
    The rule of the battle is simple, whoever snatches the fruit from the fish and is left standing at the end of the battle is the winner!
    Says Diamante, while holding the mic and posing like a rock star. STEVEN TYLER MUCH?
    As the five combatants get ready, the gong for the final battle rings.

Meanwhile Luffy & co arrives at the outer gate of the palace.
    Violet tells them there's another secret passage through here, and no need to alert the guards by forcing their way through.
    If Pica finds them, they won't get to Doflamingo!

Zoro and Kin follow Violet, but notices Luffy is missing. Where is Luffy?

GOMU GOMU GIGANT PISTOL!

Yeah, of course. Luffy didn't listen to any of that, and destroyed the gate, and the guards in one hit.
    "See, it opened!"

They have no choice but to go through the front now, as they get to the palace, downed guards alert the palace.
    Doflamingo is watching the screen, and hears the report of intruders including Straw Hat Luffy.
    Doflamingo is pissed, screams then who am I watching on the screen!? As Lucy (Sabo) dodges the Batlte Fish's attack

In the Lift, Lao G, wearing a tight outfit (kinda resembles space suits in Yamato lol) takes out the one-legged soldier with one punch. He easily dispatches the beetle zoan tontatta as well.
    Lao G was instructed to get on the elevator and head to the entrance to assist others (fighting Franky)
    He accidentally got back on the lift after he got to the entrance, and ended up running into the Tontattas. G!

Luffy and others rush through the palace, but Pica appears out of the wall (he just kinda oozes out of the stone wall) and stands in their way.
    He's a massive Brick-stone man. Massive, like 20ft tall massive.

End of chapter.

11. Shadowtrigun

Shadowtrigun

Bounty Points:
    I think Pica ate the brick brick fruit

Death72 likes this.
  12. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Well it can be anything at this stage, we have to see the chapter for all we know it could be some kind of Logia.

Death72 likes this.
  13. Recoilation

Recoilation

Bounty Points:
    It sounds logia-like, but we just saw someone swim through land as a paramecia so i'm excited to see what it is!

Anthony and Death72 like this.
  14. dmondeath

dmondeath

Bounty Points:
    HELLYEAH!

[​IMG]

Death72 and Recoilation like this.
  15. bigbadplayah

bigbadplayah

Bounty Points:
    GOMU GOMU GIGANT PISTOL!

Yeah, of course. Luffy didn't listen to any of that, and destroyed the gate, and the guards in one hit.
    "See, it opened!"

Genius at its best.

Now the the officers have been uncovered:

Diamante - Flag
    Pica - Rock/Wall
    Trebol - Slime? mud? (whatever)

Which leads me to a crazy theory of:

The factory is Trebol (or inside him). Yeah, like Caribou.

Diamante (flag, or simply cloth?) represents the cover of the factory (or the coliseum itself). In a better sense, as the champion of the coliseum, he is like the front or attraction on how DD's business works. Pirates will compete for a prize and in the same time, DD can show how strong his cards are (or maybe something similar to that)

Pica (rock or wall) represents the guardian of the factory. As just spoiled, he is the wall (or part) of DD's palace.

For Trebol, I think there would be a twist here, Trebol is not protecting sugar, it is the other way around. Trebol holds the Factory, thus he should be always monitored by someone.

So in summary or in my wide imagination:

It is like a surprise gift.

The gift (factory) is wrapped in a wrapper (rock/wall) which is covered by a cloth (flag). How to know that there is a gift? The cloth is attached to a string (DD).

No violent comments please I'm just plain excited and overthinking/analyzing things :lol:

Death72, CliffLoire and Divvens like this.
  16. Shadowgreed

Shadowgreed

Bounty Points:
    AHAHAHAHA What didn't I understood exactly? Zoro can just swipe the floor with Pica? If Fujitora steps in their way, he will get owned? or an enemy that doesn't attack?

Ohh I misunderstood something and it was Luffy will go through the back door because that's why the secret passage is there while Fujitora will be going out from the front door, this was your prediction, am I right?

Death72 likes this.
  17. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Please use the ignore feature if required, I've removed two recent posts. Let's continue the discussion without getting personal ok?
    You've put it in a nice way, but I think Trebol's job is more likely to guard their important asset Sugar. And if Trebol can have things inside him it will be almost a copy of Caribou's fruit which I don't see happening :p

Death72 likes this.
  18. Deleted member 1997

Deleted member 1997 Guest

Bounty Points:
  19. CliffLoire

CliffLoire

Bounty Points:
    @CliffLoire launch violate attack on @bigbadplayah
    Sir @Divvens can you upload Ishuhui scanlation as ussual? Thank you :3

bigbadplayah likes this.
  20. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    I'm doing that! :)

Death72 and CliffLoire like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice