Spoilers One Piece Chapter 735 [SPOILERS]

Discussion in 'Manga Spoilers' started by Divvens, Jan 20, 2014.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Divvens

    Divvens

    Messages:
    26,029
    Likes Received:
    261,962
    Trophy Points:
    32,950
    Bounty Points:
    849,984,950
    Fujitora is the character of the century, he's a total bad-ass xD
     
  2. Shockingly

    Shockingly Guest

    Bounty Points:
    0
    That is so sexy! I knew from the start that he would turn a blind eye when he was introduced as an admiral. That's one good prediction.
    If I were a marine I'd want to eliminate the Warlord System as well.
     
    Frosch and Recoilation like this.
  3. Divvens

    Divvens

    Messages:
    26,029
    Likes Received:
    261,962
    Trophy Points:
    32,950
    Bounty Points:
    849,984,950
    Last part of the script, added to first post as well (to anyone that wants to read it all together, read first post)

     
    Madonna, Frosch, CliffLoire and 2 others like this.
  4. Shadowtrigun

    Shadowtrigun

    Messages:
    405
    Likes Received:
    1,554
    Trophy Points:
    8,760
    Bounty Points:
    0
    Indeed!!!!
    I can't wait till I see his full power, wonder if he can bring down a comet or an asteroid. :D
     
    Frosch likes this.
  5. Shockingly

    Shockingly Guest

    Bounty Points:
    0
    A True Marine wouldn't allow there to be such a system as Warlords. Whoever came up with the idea is obviously a moron.
     
    Frosch likes this.
  6. Shadowtrigun

    Shadowtrigun

    Messages:
    405
    Likes Received:
    1,554
    Trophy Points:
    8,760
    Bounty Points:
    0
    So, will Sabo be fighting Bartolomeo. Will we see, what Sabo is capable of? Everybody is wondering whether Sabo has a df power.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 22, 2014, Original Post Date: Jan 22, 2014 ---
    The World Government did!!!
     
    Frosch likes this.
  7. Shockingly

    Shockingly Guest

    Bounty Points:
    0
    I think the best thing to do would be to knock out Diamante and Burgess and maybe Rebecca and take the fruit.
     
    Frosch and Shadowtrigun like this.
  8. Divvens

    Divvens

    Messages:
    26,029
    Likes Received:
    261,962
    Trophy Points:
    32,950
    Bounty Points:
    849,984,950
    Guys, I'm not sure but there is a 1% chance that we see frontal appearance of Sabo this chapter, but its 99% sure next time Sabo is shown (as Lucy) we will see his face (of course with the fake mustache Lucy's appearance has and stuff).

    Fujitora is the first one doing something about it, Sengoku, Garp, Akainu, Smoker all have "complained" about Shichibukai's being a really bad idea and not trustable but Fujitora is the first one that's actually taking action! Maybe it has something to do with his personal past? Who knows :p It's gonna be really interesting!
     
  9. Shadowtrigun

    Shadowtrigun

    Messages:
    405
    Likes Received:
    1,554
    Trophy Points:
    8,760
    Bounty Points:
    0
    It won't be that easy!!!
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 22, 2014, Original Post Date: Jan 22, 2014 ---
    We don't know much about Fujitora, and I don't think Dressrosa is the perfect place to reveal his past.
     
    Frosch likes this.
  10. bigbadplayah

    bigbadplayah

    Messages:
    35
    Likes Received:
    173
    Trophy Points:
    4,170
    Bounty Points:
    0
    It's scheming to be Fujitora - Doflamingo vs. Luffy - Zoro

    That was fast :woot:
     
    Frosch likes this.
  11. Shockingly

    Shockingly Guest

    Bounty Points:
    0
    I thought it was maybe because of him hearing about the "Joker" part.
    And Fuji doesn't exactly have to worry about the citizens since we know the Straw Hats won't try to hurt any.
    But... If Luffy and Mingo begin to fight getting citizens involved would probably be inevitable. Hopefully Fuji has evacuated the citizens like he said he would. At least 60%-70% of that country may possibly get wrecked.
     
    Frosch likes this.
  12. CliffLoire

    CliffLoire

    Messages:
    561
    Likes Received:
    2,887
    Trophy Points:
    10,090
    Bounty Points:
    4,500
  13. Shadowtrigun

    Shadowtrigun

    Messages:
    405
    Likes Received:
    1,554
    Trophy Points:
    8,760
    Bounty Points:
    0
    Fujitora is the Admiral, who has shown signs of sympathy and concern towards the citizen, unlike the other Admirals. Now, Green Bull is yet to be seen.
     
    Frosch likes this.
  14. Divvens

    Divvens

    Messages:
    26,029
    Likes Received:
    261,962
    Trophy Points:
    32,950
    Bounty Points:
    849,984,950
    Frosch and CliffLoire like this.
  15. Shockingly

    Shockingly Guest

    Bounty Points:
    0
    3 Admirals and Zoro, Sanji and Franky. Hopefully in the future this Green Bull will be Franky's boss fight? ;p

    And as I thought Sabo is using his pole but I didn't expect it to be THAT thing. Is he still living the mind as a child? lol His Armament Haki should prevent it from breaking.
     
    Frosch likes this.
  16. Shadowtrigun

    Shadowtrigun

    Messages:
    405
    Likes Received:
    1,554
    Trophy Points:
    8,760
    Bounty Points:
    0
    Frosch likes this.
  17. Divvens

    Divvens

    Messages:
    26,029
    Likes Received:
    261,962
    Trophy Points:
    32,950
    Bounty Points:
    849,984,950
    Yea haha, that pole the exact pole :p I guess Armament Haki did let that poor pole survive all this while xD

    I wonder what his fighting style is gonna be now that the pole is revealed... and I laughed when I saw that fake scar on his chest that he drew to imitate Luffy xD
     
    Frosch, CliffLoire and Shockingly like this.
  18. Doflamingo

    Doflamingo

    Messages:
    193
    Likes Received:
    624
    Trophy Points:
    6,110
    Bounty Points:
    0
    Flamingo not taking no shxt from Fuji
     
    Frosch and Shockingly like this.
  19. Shockingly

    Shockingly Guest

    Bounty Points:
    0
    Indeed. :D
    This chapter is so sweet. And I wonder what's the situation with Sanji and the others. It's not good at all and they should at least head back to Dressrosa.

    I'm guessing that Luffy may possibly still get the credit for defeating Burgess because of this.
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2014
    Frosch likes this.
  20. CliffLoire

    CliffLoire

    Messages:
    561
    Likes Received:
    2,887
    Trophy Points:
    10,090
    Bounty Points:
    4,500
    Frosch, Shockingly and Shadowtrigun like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice