Spoilers One Piece Chapter 732 [SPOILERS]

Discussion in 'Manga Spoilers' started by Divvens, Dec 13, 2013.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    This topic is for posting and discussing One Piece Chapter 732 spoilers. Please be sure to read the spoiler rules and do not speak about the spoilers outside this thread until the chapter comes out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    One Piece Chapter 732 Spoilers

Chapter spoilers on Oro Jackson are suspended this week due to no reliable spoilers, chapter will be out soon within 1 hour - @Divvens

Chapter is out - http://orojackson.com/threads/one-piece-chapter-732-the-underground-world.2673/

Last edited: Dec 17, 2013
    Takt, Riley Escobar and Death72 like this.
  2. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Death72, Shockingly, serafall and 2 others like this.
  3. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Currently working on confirming the validity of the spoiler, will update post once done.

4. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    The spoiler @CliffLoire posted is fake, there is no script released in 2ch. I had a look through, biggest hint, Kanujuro is currently in the toy factory and isn't a prisoner anywhere else (as revealed in earlier chapters).

I'm awake and keeping an eye out for spoilers, locking the topic now since the anticipation is indeed bringing in many fake spoilers. PM me if there are legit spoilers out and I haven't unlocked the thread.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 17, 2013, Original Post Date: Dec 17, 2013 ---
    Chapter spoilers on Oro Jackson are suspended this week due to no reliable spoilers, chapter will be out soon within 1 hour - @Divvens

A friendly suggestion, even if spoilers are out do not read it. Why? Because chapter will be out soon, really no point in reading spoilers if chapter is going to be out so soon, right?

Topic remains closed.

Death72, Shockingly, Hasashi and 7 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice