Spoilers One Piece Chapter 730 [SPOILERS]

Discussion in 'Manga Spoilers' started by Divvens, Dec 1, 2013.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riley Escobar

Riley Escobar The Villain Wanted

Bounty Points:

Kaido has no interest in the matters of Dressrora like how Big Mom did with Fishman Island ... He just cares as long as DD doesnt go back on there deal if he does he will Kill DD and DD only not all of Dressrora as it doesnt interest him in the least as it was a 2 way relationship which CC was making it and DD was supplying SMILE's ... Dressrora doesnt come into this at all, even if Big Mom takes the island as DD is the person hes aligned with not the island itself

Anthony and Death72 like this.
  2. Celestial D. Dragon

Celestial D. Dragon

Bounty Points:
    Wait a minute, no what am I talking about....Of course Dressrosa had to have been under some sort of "Protection" from Kaido. Otherwise what would have stopped the other Yonkos from going there in the past to get a piece of DD's SMILE action. This is why I believe Kaido has abandoned Dressrosa, because now all of a sudden Big Mom is showing up. If you wanna get technical, none of the islands 'belong" to the Yonkos, the Yonko's simply offer their protection from other Yonkos/pirates, in return for favors :p

3. Riley Escobar

Bounty Points:
    Dude you are confusing it here as it was informed and implied many times Dressrora was or has not been identified as part of the negotiations that took place between DD and Kaido as we viewers only know that CC makes and DD supplies to Kaido and thats all ... We have yet to see what DD was given in reply as we dont know as this is a so far a supplying relationship to Yonko Only.

If Big Mom does even take the island i doubt Kaido would even care as Dressrora or its well being as Kaido is only bothered if DD can supply him as Dressrora has always been run by Riku/Donquixote Family

Anthony likes this.
  4. Celestial D. Dragon

Celestial D. Dragon

Bounty Points:
    Yes, but there is one reason why DD would need the protection of Kaido. And that is the fact that he became a Shichibukai. Being a Shicibukai has a major benefit, and one major negative drawback. With being a Shichibukai, the government will leave DD completely alone to do with he wants with Dressrosa. The major draw back, is the fact that being a Shichibukai paints a target on your back to all other Pirates who want to make a name for themselves. Seeing as Dressrosa is located in the New World, that's ALOT of powerful pirates you have to keep at bay. What better way for DD to keep Dressrosa from turning into a warzone, than aligning himself with one of the 4 yonkos? In order to do that, he needed to be able to provide Kaido with something in return. Now that that's been compromised, Kaido no longer has a obligation to protect Dressrosa.

Anthony, Death72 and Riley Escobar like this.
  5. Riley Escobar

Bounty Points:
    I think the fate of Dressrora will be explained in some chapters time as Oda hasnt really informed us viewers what took place in this contract between DD and Kaido but with Schichubukai yeah it does make him target number 1 yeah your right on that but do recall Mariejos is not that far away from them and touching him would trigger the WG side as DD we have yet to see hold any political power in Mariejos.

6. Celestial D. Dragon

Celestial D. Dragon

Bounty Points:
    Maybe this is why DD sent for CP-O, he might of realized that once Kaido finds out that the SMILE factory has been compromised, that Kaido would turn his back on the island.

Anthony, Death72 and Riley Escobar like this.
  7. Riley Escobar

Bounty Points:
    Nope CPO was brought to cover his deception in making people think he quit the Schichubukai and to make Law give him back CC as CPO Covered for the deception on DD's behalf

8. Doflamingo

Doflamingo

Bounty Points:
    Sounds like a good chapter > : )

Death72 likes this.
  9. Celestial D. Dragon

Celestial D. Dragon

Bounty Points:
    Anyone else seeing a pattern here? If Dressrosa is infact under Kaidos protection, this will be the second Island Luffy has taken control over from a Yonko. The question is, whose title of Yonko will Luffy eventually take?

10. Saiken

Saiken Katakuri

Bounty Points:

if some yonko holds that island. then that would be kaido... big mom only interested to get CC as she saw in the projected screen from a
    Visual Den Den Mushi
    that Luffy defeated CC.. .. big mom thinks that this is the chance to get hold of CC before kaido takes action. DD is under kaido protection becuz he supply kaido with Artificial DF.. and i know that there business haven't ended yet..

Death72 and Celestial D. Dragon like this.
  11. MDN

MDN

Bounty Points:
    I don't think Dressrosa is Kaido's island, I think that because Doffy is the King and he is a Shichibukai of the World Government the island actually falls under the protection of the Marines and WG.

Death72 likes this.
  12. Celestial D. Dragon

Celestial D. Dragon

Bounty Points:
    I think the New World falls under a different set of rules than the first half of the Grand Line. Up until the Marineford war, the WG base was set up in the first half of the Grandline. It is there that all the Island were under the protection of the WG. I think in the New World it plays out differently. If an Island seeks protection, it must do so with one of the Four Emperors of the Sea. But these guys are Pirates after all, and they don't just give out protection for free. Which is exactly why I think DD was supplying Kaido with SMILES in exchange for Dressrosa's protection. Just like Fishman Island was providing Big Mom with candy in exchange for her protection.

13. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    @Celestial D. Dragon I think we have a small confusion here on the status of "protection" of Dressrosa.

As we've seen in the flashbacks and heard about the past, Dressrosa was never under the protection of any Yonko. They were a World-Government allied island, and when King Riku (controlled by Doffy) went crazy, they called for the Marines (not any other Yonko crew for help).

And seeing King Riku's nature, I think he wouldn't have accepted protection of any of the Yonko (neither would his ancestors). Dressrosa is a island under the protection of Wolrd Government (Marines). I think we may come across such islands that aren't under any Yonko, like Wano, which is neither allied with WG or any Yonko!

Doflamingo, even within the Shichibukai is a big name. He has his crew spread out everywhere (we saw the first traces of his crew back at Jaya!) And let's not forget, Doflamingo and Kaido have a business relationship, Doflamingo is known as Joker, the king pin of the underworld. I'm sure he does business with many different dangerous people -- Kaido being one of them. I think he, himself, is capable of protecting 1 island (his island).

CP-0 was called first and foremost to clarify the resignation hoax of Doflamingo, them being there add's another perspective of them joining the fight under the orders of Doflamingo.

I don't think it's that different, if all the Islands are controlled by Yonko's, the WG would have already lost a big battle. Why did Akainu shift the Marine HQ into the New World, right in the Yonko territory? I'm sure there are many WG Allied Islands that are protected by Marines itself, some WG Allied Islands (like Fishman Island) have to depend on Yonko protection because Marines cannot practically protect them.

Again, example being Wano. I'm sure there are many other islands like Wano who haven't allied to Yonko but under WG. Wano didn't ally to anyone.

Death72 and MDN like this.
  14. MDN

MDN

Bounty Points:
    There are Marine bases in the New world and now Marine HQ is there too, plus the one thing that we know about islands under the protection of the Yonkou is that they fly their flag as a warning to would be attackers. So far I haven't seen a Pirate Flag to even suggest that it's under a Yonkou protection, plus there is alot of marines there and CPo, I'd very much doubt that Kaido's subordinates would let marines and WG officals on his land so easily. We know next to nothing on how the new world works only that the Yonkou have territories, it was never once mentioned that they have every island each and it was also never mentioned what the marines presence was like in the New World.

Death72 likes this.
  15. Celestial D. Dragon

Celestial D. Dragon

Bounty Points:
    It was different when Riku was king. Back then the world Government completely protected Dressrosa because they were fully aware of the Island and it's history. DD having people turned into toys and everyones memories altered because of it, also played a huge role in why DD was able to overthrow and claim Dressrosa as his own. If it was that easy to overthrow a Kingdom and become it's ruler pirates all over the world would be doing it. The only reason Crocodile almost succeeded is because it was reported as an "Internal Revolt" and the king didn't ask for the WG's assistance in handling the matter. Dressrosa on the other hand changed rulers over night, and the WG didn't even question why. For some reason or another even being a Celestial Dragon wasn't enough for DD to re-claim Dressrosa, so he had to take a more drastic measure in order to acquire the Kingdom.

16. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    We've seen that the WG don't care much about what Shichibukai's do, and DD's entrance and take-over put him as a hero. I don't see why WG would interfere there. But that wasn't my point, my point being that Dressrosa is certainly under no Yonko protection, or else things wouldn't even have gone this far with so many Marines and other big names being involved.

Death72 likes this.
  17. Shockingly

Shockingly Guest

Bounty Points:
    Well one thing is for sure. This hit and run plan has turned into an all out Big Name Pirate War.

Death72 likes this.
  18. MDN

MDN

Bounty Points:
    As soon as Kaido subordinates found out that Burgess was on the island everything would've blown up, there is no way a Yonkou would let another Yonkou's crew be on their island, since that didn't happen and as I said before Marines and WG officals have a free reign on the island, there is no way that this is Kaidou's island.

Death72 and Divvens like this.
  19. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    And as a Shichibukai, I'd expect Doflamingo to not fall under any Yonko for protection. The worlds three great balance is Marine HQ - Yonko - Shichibukai, if Shichibukai need to depend on Yonko for protection, where is that balance then?

So I see it clearly as a business partnership, nothing more :p And Doflamingo must be having many more business partners as well.

Yep, the only Yonko missing from the action is Shanks, there are already three Yonko involved in this arc. Big Mom, Kaido, and Blackbeard!
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 3, 2013, Original Post Date: Dec 3, 2013 ---
    Also, anyone think Fujitora really went easy on Zoro? He did break the glasses Zoro was wearing, anyone feel if he wanted he could also harm Zoro's eyes?

Death72, Celestial D. Dragon and MDN like this.
  20. MDN

MDN

Bounty Points:
    I think he did, but I really hope it's more of a situation where the fight was so short that Zoro could actually hold his own but if went on longer he would have lost quite brutelly.

Death72 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice