Spoilers One Piece Chapter 730 [SPOILERS]

Discussion in 'Manga Spoilers' started by Divvens, Dec 1, 2013.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Chapter Is Out - http://orojackson.com/threads/one-piece-chapter-730-the-three-cards.2563/

This topic is for posting and discussing One Piece Chapter 730 spoilers. Please be sure to read the spoiler rules and do not speak about the spoilers outside this thread until the chapter comes out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One Piece Chapter 730 Spoilers Below
    Credits To Redon
    - Zoro and Kinemon tries to save Law but Fujitora stops Zoro and Doflamingo attacks Kinemon.
    - Luffy tries to help them but the railing are made of Kairoseki.
    - Doflamingo takes Law to the Palace with Fujitora. The Marines start chasing Zoro, Kinemon and Luffy.
    - "We must hurry. I can still hear Law's voice." Luffy says.
    - At this moment Big Mom ship appears in back of Thousand Sunny for seizing Caesar.
    - Nami analyzes that there are three cards: Caesar, SMILE factory and Momonosuke. Doflamingo has his unspoiled factory and Law. Now Big Mom wants Caesar. They have to protect Caesar and Momonosuke for Law and go to Zou. Franky, Usopp and Robin will destroy the factory. Luffy, Zoro and Kinemon will go to the Palace for rescuing Law and kicking Doflamingo's ass.

Translation: Rio
    Source: Ishuhui
    - Cover-story: Grandma recalls her memory where Caribou was standing in front of her protecting her while facing Drake.
    - Zoro and Kinemon step up and are about to save Law, but they're stopped by Fujitora, Zoro and Fujitora have a short fight, Zoro's glasses are broken.
    - Law has been taken away by Doflamingo.
    - In the meantime, Sanji is encountering Big Mom Pirates.
    - Big Mom Pirates' target is also Caesar.
    - The Straw Hat crew suddenly is 'besieged on all sides'.
    - Nami says they should repay 'desperately-trying-and-dying' Law for what he has done for them, so heading to Zou.
    - Franky is responsible for destroying the factory.
    - Luffy and Zoro have made a decision that they're going to rescue Law and take down Doflamingo.

End of Chapter.

Media

Last edited: Dec 3, 2013
    Dango, Shockingly, MDN and 3 others like this.
  2. ayepuzzt

ayepuzzt

Bounty Points:
    Spoiler OP730
    Source : Ishuhui

spo[​IMG]

3. CliffLoire

CliffLoire

Bounty Points:
    yay spoiler up~

Death72 likes this.
  4. rio poneglyph

rio poneglyph

Bounty Points:
    If you guys dont mind, please read mine.

Translation: Rio
    Source: Ishuhui

- Cover-story: Grandma recalls her memory where Caribou was standing in front of her protecting her while facing Drake.
    - Zoro and Kinemon step up and are about to save Law, but they're stopped by Fujitora, Zoro and Fujitora have a short fight, Zoro's glasses are broken.
    - Law has been taken away by Doflamingo.
    - In the meantime, Sanji is encountering Big Mom Pirates.
    - Big Mom Pirates' target is also Caesar.
    - The Straw Hat crew suddenly is 'besieged on all sides'.
    - Nami says they should repay 'desperately-trying-and-dying' Law for what he has done for them, so heading to Zou.
    - Franky is responsible for destroying the factory.
    - Luffy and Zoro have made a decision that they're going to rescue Law and take down Doflamingo.

End of Chapter.

Vihyungrang, Dango, Enryu and 4 others like this.
  5. Anthony

Anthony

Bounty Points:
    I always wondered who comes up with those pictures every week? ;o Really enjoy looking at the art haha. Seems like a pic is released w/ every spoilers now.
    Nonetheless picture looks awesome :D
    I wonder if the reoccuring Big mom pirates will be appearing this chapter (Tamago/Pekoms) Or if it's going to be someone new
    Shit chapter so epic

Death72 likes this.
  6. rio poneglyph

rio poneglyph

Bounty Points:
    Credits: Redon
    Source: APForums

- Zoro and Kinemon tries to save Law but Fujitora stops Zoro and Doflamingo attacks Kinemon.
    - Luffy tries to help them but the railing are made of Kairoseki.
    - Doflamingo takes Law to the Palace with Fujitora. The Marines start chasing Zoro, Kinemon and Luffy.
    - "We must hurry. I can still hear Law's voice." Luffy says.
    - At this moment Big Mom ship appears in back of Thousand Sunny for seizing Caesar.
    - Nami analyzes that there are three cards: Caesar, SMILE factory and Momonosuke. Doflamingo has his unspoiled factory and Law. Now Big Mom wants Caesar. They have to protect Caesar and Momonosuke for Law and go to Zou. Franky, Usopp and Robin destroys factory. Luffy, Zoro and Kinemon goes to the Palace for rescuing Law and kicking Doflamingo's ass.

End of chapter.

Vihyungrang, Death72, Madonna and 2 others like this.
  7. Anthony

Anthony

Bounty Points:

Death72 likes this.
  8. rio poneglyph

rio poneglyph

Bounty Points:
    It's made by a Chinese person whose nickname is 'Teacher Hoo' working with the scanlation group.

Death72 and Anthony like this.
  9. Anthony

Anthony

Bounty Points:
    I see thanks for the info. Lovin his work :p

Death72 likes this.
  10. Madonna

Madonna

Bounty Points:
    Thanks, Rio. Seem to be good chapter this week.

Death72 likes this.
  11. Mac

Mac

Bounty Points:
    Thanks @rio poneglyph :D

Looks like this week's chapter is going to be awesome! :lol:

Death72 likes this.
  12. Riley Escobar

Riley Escobar The Villain Wanted

Bounty Points:
    I knew Fujitora was gonna do that but an okay chapter

Anthony and Death72 like this.
  13. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Sorry for not translating this week, sleeping schedule was a bit messed up and I was asleep when the spoilers came out lol. Edited the first post.

Seems like an interesting chapter, Big Mom pirates also behind Caesar? Interesting, Sanji having to face them sounds like he took care of em whoever it was. Fujitora v.s Zoro sounds like it didn't last too long, Zoro and Luffy decide at the end that they are going to finish Doflamingo and rescue Law? Fuck yea, let's see what happens :D
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 3, 2013, Original Post Date: Dec 3, 2013 ---
    Also, thanks for the spoilers @rio poneglyph :)

14. Madonna

Madonna

Bounty Points:
    Hmm.. Interesting. Indeed CC is a great asset. No wonder Big Mom is also wants him. Since CC is the only person who knows how to produce a substance called SAD, it will change the balance of power between Yonkou itself. Kaidou will not going to just sit down and watching. But wait, we’ve got an Admiral, two Vice Admirals, two Shichibukai, a Yonkou Commmander, CP0, a Legendary Pirate, and a bunch of well known pirates in the Corrida Colosseum. Also with Dwarves and toys, and potentially Law’s crew showing up as well, that's more than enough big names there already. More big names shows up will be an overcrowded mess.
    Oh, and I wonder why DD takes Law to the Palace with Fujitora instead of killing him as well? Because of his 'shichibukai' status?

Last edited: Dec 3, 2013
    Riley Escobar likes this.
  15. Riley Escobar

Bounty Points:
    You pretty much summed it up in a nice little neat paragraph but do recall CC has already stated that hes backed by the Yonkou but the Yonkou are not backed for each other so now its become an tug of war between yonkou's and the SHearts Alliance with CC in the middle as the rope

Anthony and Madonna like this.
  16. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Now with Big Mom pirates appearing, I wouldn't be surprised if even a few of Kaido's men/people came to Dressrosa. Kaido isn't going to simply let any other Yonko get hands on "his goods" you know.

I think Law is in a near death situation, Luffy said he could still hear "Law's voice" (mostly CoO haki) but I think Doflamingo has different plans. And I think Fujitora/Doflamingo are kinda like on friendly terms now since Doflamingo is still a Shichibukai.

Madonna likes this.
  17. Celestial D. Dragon

Celestial D. Dragon

Bounty Points:
    Ah, very nice, I'm glad the Big Mom pirates have showed up. I thought it a little strange that she was the first Yonko introduced in the New World, and then Oda shifted the attention to Kaido, So here's what I'm thinking. Kaido may have gotten all that he needs from DD and Ceasar Clown and has already abandoned Dressrosa. We have to remember, Dressrosa was part of his domain, so how was it that a ship belonging to Big Mom easily entered his territory and even made it to Dressrosa in the first place. Add to the fact that not one member of Kaido's crew has shown up on Dressrosa since this whole thing began. If Big Mom has knowledge of whats going on within an Island that doesn't even belong to her, then Kaido must have known what has been going on since the beginning. I think DD has served his purpose and now Kaido could care less what happens to him and Dressrosa. I don't see a war between two Yonkos over just ONE island happening this early in the New World.

I'm loving the small class between Zoro and Fujitora, although I don't seem them fighting against eachother seriously for along time to come. I think Caesar is going to get taken by Big Mom, the final battle between the SH pirates, and the DD pirates is drawing near, and soon we are going to be seeing the next adventure on the Island of Zou :D

Anthony and Enryu like this.
  18. Enryu

Enryu

Bounty Points:
    where does it say that Dressrosa is part of Kaidou's territory, I can't recall?

Doflamingo and Kaidou are business partners, it doesn't neccesarily mean that Dressrosa is under his protection.
    almost anyone with ties to the underworld in the New World knows what is going on atm to a certain degree due to the Den Den Mushi broadcast from Punk Hazard so of course some big shot would make a move to get a piece of the cake that's lying on the table thanks to Law and Luffy imo :rolleyes:

well, Law(?) did say that his plan would set the New World in chaos, what better way than having all these people gather :yaaa:
    doubt it, Law's status was revoked the second he confirmed his alliance with Luffy. Maybe Doflamingo wants to turn him into a toy?
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 3, 2013, Original Post Date: Dec 3, 2013 ---
    also I guess this arc will be similiar to the Arabasta arc and covers several islands( Zou, Dressrosa, Wano, Punk Hazard)

Madonna and Celestial D. Dragon like this.
  19. Riley Escobar

Bounty Points:
    Dressrora was never Kaido's to begin with it was Riku and DD's as DD is under alliance to provide Kaido with SMILE's as a working partnership to have Kaido's backing really not to have Dressrora as his as Kaido isnt really interested in land/islands hes more interested in what DD can provide.

Anthony likes this.
  20. Celestial D. Dragon

Celestial D. Dragon

Bounty Points:
    Ok, well Dressrosa dosen't "Belong" to Kaido, but for someone who has that much invested in the town, you'd think the man would have eyes and ears all over the place. I just find it a little odd, that the Big Mom pirates make it there first, when Kaido should have known whats been going on, well in advance.

Anthony likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice