Spoilers One Piece Chapter 729 [SPOILERS]

Discussion in 'Manga Spoilers' started by Divvens, Nov 19, 2013.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shockingly

Shockingly Guest

Bounty Points:
    Well I can't agree with that last part. Mingo isn't that powerful. Fuji is the only one who's that powerful here, not Mingo.
    Luffy doesn't have to focus completely while fighting someone like him. If they're going to be on par with each other in this arc then that obviously means that the difference in power isn't as big as it would be if Luffy were up against an admiral such as Fuji.

Even if the WB commanders continued to fight against the admirals they would have still lost. It was inevitable even if they were to somehow win that war.
    Basically while the WB commanders put out full effort into their attacks the admirals wouldn't be doing the same. As you could see from Punk Hazard a fight with powers as big as admirals pulls islands into their destruction.

A good example of how big Ace's full powered fight can be is the fight we've seen with him fighting Blackbeard. They used their strongest techniques on that island and were only able to take up at least 55% of the island into their destruction. The admirals took 100% of that or maybe a little bit more. This is a good example of the time with the percentage we have here for the entire series. It can show you that we're barely halfway through the entire series. At such a amounts of power it tells you that Luffy is at the correct level of strength after TS and that is right up there with Ace. Chinjao could only handle Luffy's normal state of power. I bet that Luffy could have turned that entire Colosseum into rubble if Chinjao pushed Luffy passed his limits. Oda isn't going to spoil the fun of that amazing fight that should take place soon. He's saving that hype for the finale that will rock this entire arc.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2013
    Vihyungrang likes this.
  2. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Must be some kind of speculation, I'll look into it to learn if it is actually
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 20, 2013, Original Post Date: Nov 20, 2013 ---
    @Takt
    I've checked, no script yet says that. So I think that's just speculation.

Also, some people are getting ready for Law's funeral it seems xD

[​IMG]

Madonna and Riley Escobar like this.
  3. Riley Escobar

Riley Escobar The Villain Wanted

Bounty Points:
    I've seen that and one for moriah as well

4. chopper666

chopper666

Bounty Points:
    i could see round 1 Lucy vs Doflamingo around corner. If the spoiler true man this shows that law was no match for Doflamingo. I don't know why some people are not giving him credit has pirate king material :lmao: Dressrosa arc such a crazy fuckin adventure :D

5. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Full Summary
    Credits to Redon

Chapter 729: Shichibukai Doflamingo vs Shichibukai Law
    Caribou: As the ship sails off, Caribou bidding farewell to old lady - New legend of the revolutionary Gaburu

Bellamy approaches Luffy, thinking to himself sorry about this Straw Hat, but by killing you I'll be a Donquixote Family officer
    Dillinger finds Bellamy. He talks like a little girl ad wears high-heels.
    He's here on order by Doflamingo, who sent Dillinger to take care of Bellamy as he has no confidence in him accomplishing the job, and feels he's nothing but a bother.

Meanwhile in Dressrosa bridge, Doflamingo's string slash clashes with Law's sword.
    Law shoots "Scapel" attack, which nick's Doflamingo's face and bleeds him, but Dofla dodged the blunt of the attack, kicks Law hard, then shoots him back with "Bullet String (Tamaito)". The fight seems to be going in favor of Dofla.

Just then a call from Diamante reporting that Violet has betrayed them.
    Doflamingo tells him to not mind her, just place Lao-G and others to guard the factory entrance
    Diamante tells his boss the 4 are supposed to enter the ring and entertain the crowd, but Dofla orders him to take care of it hismelf.
    You're a genius, right? OF COURSE I AM!

Dofla tells Law: So... you're the bait, and the Straw Hats destroys the factory while I'm distracted.
    Even if you die, Kaido will come after me. That is your plan, correct?
    He asks Law why he trusts the Straw Hats so much.
    Law smiles and tells him a quote.... 'D will bring forth the storm again.'

Luffy: What do you need Zoro?
    Zoro: Why didn't you invite me to this tornament!?

Luffy tells him sorry about that, and a marine spots Zoro
    He reports to Bastille, and they figure out Lucy is Luffy.
    The marine reads the report of powerful contestants, but only recognizes Don Chinjao.
    He doesn't understand why all these "unknown names" are written on the report, as the memories of the men who turned to toys are lost.
    Luffy learns from Zoro/Kin that marines are surrounding the coliseum.

On Sunny
    Sanji connects denden mushi with Kin and Usopp, thereby connecting all the Straw Hats in a conference.
    They exchange information they have, about the revolt, Tontattas, the toy soldier, Rebecca, coliseum, etc
    Franky says he realizes the plan is to let Doflamingo live the day and make use of him (Kaido releated)
    but Franky feels for all the Tontattas and toys who rose up to stand against Doflamingo, and he wants to help them.
    I can't turn the other way while they're destroyed! Luffy and Sanji both have a serious face listening to Franky's plea.

Sanji decides: Alright men... let's head back
    Luffy orders Franky he may do as he want, and fight. We'll join you up soon!

Meanwhile, Isshou heads back to Dressrosa as there's a massive battle going on.
    Buildings are getting sliced left and right as Law and Dofla clash through the city.
    The fight takes the two all the way to entrance of the coliseum.
    Law is on the ground, on his last breath as Doflamingo, pissed and no longer laughing, looms over him.
    Dofla pulls out a pistol and shoots Law three times, as Law passes out.
    Luffy: Torao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

End of chapter

6. Vihyungrang

Vihyungrang Wanted Roger Big Mom Cracker Katakuri Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    'D will bring forth the storm again.' Enough said.:cool:

Riley Escobar and chopper666 like this.
  7. Celestial D. Dragon

Celestial D. Dragon Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    That's the second time Law has made that statement, he might have some knowledge of the actual meaning of the "Will of D"

Death72, Riley Escobar and chopper666 like this.
  8. chopper666

chopper666

Bounty Points:
    I felt it through my bones (no bone joke included)

Anthony and Celestial D. Dragon like this.
  9. Shockingly

Shockingly Guest

Bounty Points:
    Sounds like a really good chapter. A basic translation of what he said about "D." is that Luffy is going to wreck the New World and conquer the grand line. All chaos.
    You gotta keep in mind the little details of things from before the TS.
    He realized that Rayleigh was planning something and what he was planning was to train Luffy. Basically unlocking the power that will turn the world upside down and that power is Monkey D. Luffy. After realizing this he clearly said the same thing "D. will bring forth a storm again". And basically Law knows nothing about the will of D. He's talking about how it was with, Roger. D. will bring forth another storm. If that makes any sense to you guys...?

Law has faith in Luffy's power and knows that Mingo doesn't stand a chance. The plan was to let Kaido play with Mingo after breaking down his factory and 10 years of hard work and escape the island setting themselves in the middle of chaos (Big Names in the NW).

And Oda used the typical pass out after being shot to make it seem like he died just to piss Luffy off. Simple but it works. Now Mingo will get his face and his ego smashed into despair because Luffy shows no mercy to enemies who he hates.

Law's fight was big and worthy of his high status and bounty. He has incredible power to have taken that fight so far causing destruction through that entire city, this gives a good estimate on his power and it's accurate as I thought. Mingo wasn't even breaking a sweat. Imagine if he fought someone on par with him in that place. It's going to be sweet. ;p
    I was correct about how the fight will turn out but Law was able to get a little scratch in.

Mingo seems to have some sort of sloppy movements but he does them perfectly. He didn't even have to put in much effort to take down Law. Judging from how it would go through animation you can clearly see that Mingo has a lot more speed than, Law. Law stood no chance. Sanji would have lasted almost as long as Law if he knew about the Strings, I bet. It's great that the other Straw Hats are heading back to Dressrosa because now everyone can go along with speculating on the Straw Hat Pirates VS Donquixote Pirates subject.

And is Dellinger some kind of homosexual or is it just a girl? It was cute though, in a funny way. I really hope that Dellinger has enough power to finish Bellamy off extremely quickly.
    Judging from the fighters that are always in the Colosseum I'd say that the Donquixote pirates may all possibly be worthy of a threat level of 100Mil+. Hopefully Ming made the right choice in sending Dellinger after Bellamy power wise. If it is so then my calculations for the bounties for the weak trio will be close to the ideal calculate.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2013
    Vihyungrang likes this.
  10. Vihyungrang

Vihyungrang Wanted Roger Big Mom Cracker Katakuri Smoothie

Bounty Points:
  11. Donquixote Doflamingo

Donquixote Doflamingo

Bounty Points:
    Oh my God Dellinger is kawaii as fuck.

Law is talking about someone named Cora.

Dem feels.

12. rio poneglyph

rio poneglyph

Bounty Points:
    Cora should be the former Heart, in Spanish.

Shockingly likes this.
  13. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Yea, I was gonna add them since I got it from another source, but had to do something first. Thanks :p Added to the first post as well. Also, I cleaned the last page (a bit, not really detailed) and typed in Luffy's last dialogue of the chapters. since it's just epic, this is gonna be a really epic chapter

[​IMG]

Hmm, is this the "that person" Law was talking about, very well could be :p

14. rio poneglyph

rio poneglyph

Bounty Points:
    I think it's quite sure. xD

15. Shockingly

Shockingly Guest

Bounty Points:
    Like the former heart seated person who Law was supposed to replace?
    Maybe that person is a doctor as well?

16. Saiken

Saiken Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    Topic Locked

:lock:

Divvens likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice