Spoilers One Piece Chapter 729 [SPOILERS]

Discussion in 'Manga Spoilers' started by Divvens, Nov 19, 2013.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kizaru D. Drake

Kizaru D. Drake

Bounty Points:
    Wtf this can't be happening I refuse to believe that Law will die this arc. Of all the supernovas i feel like he's one of the few who can actually make an impact. As for where everything went down I still don't see that being the place an all out war breaks out.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2013
    Anthony, MDN, Death72 and 1 other person like this.
  2. Vihyungrang

Vihyungrang Wanted Roger Big Mom Cracker

Bounty Points:
    I don't think he'll die.He didn't even get to meet his crew ;__________;

3. Kizaru D. Drake

Kizaru D. Drake

Bounty Points:
    I doubt he'll die as well. Most likely he'll be in critical condition or something. I'm assuming that law used his room to send them there.

Anthony, Death72 and MDN like this.
  4. Riley Escobar

Riley Escobar - The Villain - Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Damn 5 pages yet no chapter ... :eek:

I reckon with whats going on i want to see how Dellinger beats Bellamy (I sense an Viole (ToG) scenario where DD knew Bellamy would betray him so he informed Dellinger to kill him)

Hmm Marines see Zoro and Luffy and their memories of others disappeared i sense an DD guy controlling them like that little girl

"Strawhat" conference ... Awesome FTW ... "Time for a war"

DD shoots him yet how does Luffy see that Law got hit unless it was Luffy's CoO being used and he sensed his presence diminishing

Anthony, MDN and Death72 like this.
  5. Anthony

Anthony

Bounty Points:
    DD and Law are in front of the colosseum. And you call yourself a spoiler addict :r

Death72 and MDN like this.
  6. Riley Escobar

Bounty Points:
    Been preoccupied with other stuff but wasn't they meant to be at the bridge? or is that an den den thats been portrayed outside the Colosseum?
    Besides i kinda quit in posting OP Spoilers as i cant keep being awake at 4:30 am in the morning all the time for spoilers like i use to

Death72, MDN and Anthony like this.
  7. Anthony

Anthony

Bounty Points:
    I don't think he'll be in severe critical condition. What if law used his powers to remove his vital organs prior to the fight against Mingo. Also the fact that Mingo shot him instead of using his DF powers indicate Law will probably live through this. Now if Mingo used his DF powers to decapitate Law then he'd probably be dead :p I don't think anyone truly believes Law is dead :p
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 19, 2013, Original Post Date: Nov 19, 2013 ---
    Haha well you should have read it at least to know what had happened otherwise you wouldn't have been able to comment on the chapter xD Well it was stated they 'suddenly appeared in front of the colosseum' perhaps it was Law's doing

Death72 and MDN like this.
  8. Riley Escobar

Bounty Points:
    I see so thats what happened maybe i skipped that part ... :confused:

Yeah i sense Law all over but Fujitora also got there quick so must have been Law's last act before he knew it he was done doing what he can so he has to rely on Luffy to make up for that other side of the Alliance

Death72, Anthony and MDN like this.
  9. Takt

Takt Big Mom Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    Maybe Law stored his vital organs in Zou with his Crew (there has to be a reason why he gave Nami that Vivre card and why he left his crew there).

Ridiculous theory: that Law did the "heart switch" with Doflamingo. In other words, he became Doflamingo and Doflamingo became him. And since Law's body by that time was crippled, Doflamingo couldn't retaliate and Law shot him (while being in Dofla's body). I say this is ridiculous because it commits the cardinal sin of having someone other than Luffy defeat the villain. :eek: :eek: :eek: BLASPHEMY!

Joking of course...it's a ridiculous theory coz if Law "kills his own body," it would be bloody pointless.

Death72, Anthony and MDN like this.
  10. Anthony

Anthony

Bounty Points:
    Fujitora was last seen leaving Green bit iirc.
    Definite possibility. Although he does have his heart with him iirc.

Lol I wonder if he can do heart switch on himself. But if he were to do that it'd be permanent since he can't use his DF powers to return back to his old body. I think that might be a limitation to his DF power. That he can't use heart switch on himself. And indeed what you suggest is blasphemy Someone other than Luffy taking down the main antagonist of the arc? No waiiiiiiii It breaks the shounen rules.

Death72, Riley Escobar and Takt like this.
  11. Riley Escobar

Bounty Points:
    I am just hoping CP0 arrive soon in the picture

But from what i know i wonder what DD told Dellinger or Diamonte to get rid of Bellamy as i get the feeling he was surplus requirements as they will make a person from the Colosseum a new member of their Family

Death72 and Anthony like this.
  12. akimofnevis

akimofnevis

Bounty Points:
    Law will survive , why I think so, because Brown Beard got shot like a million times and survived . Law is a tuff dude and the series will be dull with out him

Death72 likes this.
  13. Saiken

Saiken Katakuri

Bounty Points:

If said "seems dead"... So its like that his only in the verge of death .....

Death72 and Riley Escobar like this.
  14. Riley Escobar

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]
    I hope Chopper gets to Law or Law is turned into an toy or something

15. Kizaru D. Drake

Kizaru D. Drake

Bounty Points:
    I'm sure Law won't die as he's been a major part of the story since PH. As for his condition even if he had removed his vital organs I still don't see why he wouldn't at least been in bad shape. I feel like Law was on the verge of losing and used room to send them to where Luffy could see the conclusion of there fight.

Death72 and Anthony like this.
  16. Takt

Takt Big Mom Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    Did you make this? Coz it's bloody awesome! :rofl::rofl:

Death72, Riley Escobar and Anthony like this.
  17. Anthony

Anthony

Bounty Points:
    Lmao.
    Chopper will prob get to Law.
    Meh I always wondered who was the better doctor. Chopper or Law xD
    Chopper may be a good all round doctor but he probably can't perform surgeons as good as Law can :rolleyes:
    That's the thing though I don't think I've seen anyone that truly believes Law is dead lol.

Death72 and Takt like this.
  18. Riley Escobar

Bounty Points:
    Not really seen it on APForums

Death72 and Takt like this.
  19. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    It doesn't explain so in the spoiler/script, but spoilers never tell the whole thing that happened in the chapter until the raw comes out and a full chapter summary is posted. Mostly it's Law using his powers that brought him there.

I know, it was supposed to be a message to all the veterans out there in the sea that the generation is changing, but come on. Vergo was introduced as the head of G5, a marine for 15 years and 10 years in the New World, Vergo was also told to have the strongest color of armament, I think the one slash victory was to hype Law for the coming arc. At least, that is my opinion.

Law won't die, he'll be rescued by Luffy and Chopper will patch him up.

But I do think Doflamingo used Sea stone special bullets, thus Law won't be able to use his DF anymore for a while. There is no other reason for Doflamingo to shoot Law, Doflamingo could use his powers to do more damage than shooting, so I think the shots were sea stone bullet and since it's inside Law, Law cannot use his DF powers anymore.

And also btw guys, it isn't 100% confirmed Law is dead, it "seems" like Law is dead.

Death72, MDN and Riley Escobar like this.
  20. Takt

Takt Big Mom Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    Then I just disagree, even if I see what you mean, in a way. I'd bet my house on the fact that there'd be no complaints if this was Luffy instead of Law who destroyed Vergo in one shot. But that's a useless debate to get into.

Remember that this wasn't an ordinary fight, 1 v 1. Vergo just charged in, head-first, spurred on by Doflamingo who bigged him up. And besides, Law's ability means that a major slice was the only way he was gonna neuter Vergo. His other abilities would have been near-useless in the conditions. There was no other way the battle could have gone, story-wise.

I'll leave it there. :p

Oh by the way, who said that Vergo's armament was one of the best in the world? Smoker ended up hurting him didn't he? Maybe Vergo was overestimated a little?

I dunno if this is accurate but some people from MangaHelpers seem to believe that this "gun" is made of DD's strings. And that the bullets are haki-infused short strings. I dunno where they got that from. :eek:

Anthony and Death72 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice