Spoilers One Piece Chapter 728 [SPOILERS]

Discussion in 'Manga Spoilers' started by Divvens, Nov 11, 2013.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kizaru D. Drake

Kizaru D. Drake

Bounty Points:
    Honestly I don't see any possible way for Bellamy to be able to harm Luffy. He wasn't even the strongest member of his block. I don't even feel like he's in the top 5 people competing. I have my doubts he'll even try to attack Luffy. On the off chance he does manage to hit Luffy what's next other then for him to get beat senseless.

Death72 and Anthony like this.
  2. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    @Anthony

The reason why Bellamy got one-hit-knockedthefuckout in Jaya was not only because he was weak, but he was overconfident and cocky, he underestimated Luffy (biggest mistake ever) and he thought "he" was the best due to his devil fruit. People who think their devil fruit is everything burn, we've already seen this.

Now, I'm not saying that he is on level with Luffy or he'll be able to hurt Luffy, but him being an easy knockout again isn't possible. During this two years he must have improved a lot, he must have understood his devil fruit better, if I recollect, he was able to lay a hand on Bartolomeo, he went that far.

Of course, I'm not undermining Luffy's improvements, I'm just saying with the spring spring fruit Bellamy can be really fast at dodging, and at least that will keep him from getting OHK'd again. And I really doubt Luffy would fight Bellamy seriously again, he'd take it as a joke and mostly avoid it (just like what happened with Sentomaru). And Bellamy will give up and end up not doing his role/get punished by Doflamingo making Luffy even more angry and in a mood to smash Doflamingo's face xD

3. Kizaru D. Drake

Kizaru D. Drake

Bounty Points:
    I agree with some of this but I honestly don't see how he'd still be able to dodge if Luffy tried to attack him. What he'll jump in the air to avoid an attack at which point he'd be wide open unless he had a way to dodge while in the air.

Anthony and Death72 like this.
  4. Celestial D. Dragon

Celestial D. Dragon

Bounty Points:
    If anything, the gap between Luffy and Bellamy's power has increased over the time-skip. It doesn't matter how much Bellamy has improved. Luffy trained everyday, in all three forms of haki under the mentorship of Rayleigh for a year and a half, and continued to hone those skills for another six months after that. That also goes the same for the arguments for anyone else. No matter how much people say "Well such and such wasn't just sitting around for two years", that's true to a degree, but did anyone else devote the ENTIRE two-year time-skip to just training? Let alone have a mentor there with them almost the entire time even half as skilled as Rayleigh? The difference between Luffy's training over the time-skip and everyone else's is like someone going to the gym 7 days a week and seeing a personal trainer, compared to someone going to the gym once a week and running on the treadmill for two hours.

5. Anthony

Anthony

Bounty Points:
    Luffy was clearly ahead of Bellamy pre-TS. Luffy's bounty even exceeded Bellamy's. If you remember thats when his crew got scared because Luffy's bounty and even Zoro's for that matter was higher than Bellamy's. I understand bounty isn't a clear indication of one's strength but its certainly one of the factors deciding it. Even now post TS Bellamy's bounty is a mere 195 million. Keep in mind he was actively pirating so no doubt that's why his bounty had been raised however Luffy hadn't been actively pirating and took a break for 2 years to train and get stronger. Luffy's bounty is 400 million which is twice Bellamy's bounty. It was 400million pre-TS imagine what it would have been had he been an active pirate during those 2 years. Bellamy couldn't avoid Luffy's attack pre-ts i don't see him being able to avoid it post-ts either. Don't forget Luffy's speed feats are pretty high level as well. Even with Bellamy's DF I doubt he'd be any faster than Luffy. You're using Bartolomeo as a guage to determine Bellamy's strength but Bartolomeo is way below Luffy's level as well. Luffy is a fighting genius as well he knows what Bellamy's capable of. Add that with CoO Bellamy stands no chance. I personally don't think it'd even get to a situation where Bellamy would confront Luffy. I think he'll be a good ally for Luffy to have duringt his arc.

Luffy's been exposed to Bellamy's fighting style. Even if Bellamy were to take Luffy on 100% serious I still see the same result.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2013
    Kizaru D. Drake likes this.
  6. chopper666

chopper666

Bounty Points:
    Really well said, so true about People believing that there devil fruit was everything good. Luffy and Bellamy are good examples Luffy wasn't really what you call cocky but pure young spirit and Bellamy was really fucking cocky pirate.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 13, 2013, Original Post Date: Nov 13, 2013 ---
    Hehehehe so true man just like Goku from Dragon Ball after he trains with Kaki/ Rayleigh. Oda you're such a lover for toriyamas story :D

Celestial D. Dragon likes this.
  7. VFurepought3489

VFurepought3489

Bounty Points:
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2013
  8. rio poneglyph

rio poneglyph

Bounty Points:
  9. Shockingly

Shockingly Guest

Bounty Points:
    It doesn't really matter how strong Bellamy is. He can move really fast. He can try breaking Luffy's neck or even stab him through the heart from behind. The guy is going to fail though so it doesn't really matter how he does it.
    Luffy doesn't seem like he has his guard up at all. He would have to react extremely quickly and after he notices the attack coming.
    Zoro could may even notice it.

I'm mostly interested in seeing what happens after he does try it. Maybe Bartolomeo is near by?

10. rio poneglyph

rio poneglyph

Bounty Points:
    Barto is foaming at the mouth......
    By Aohige from APF.

Chapter 728 number of tragedies
    Coverstory, the old lady is giving the last meat pie to who she thinks is her grandson (Caribou of course)

As the crowd begs for their lives as the king rampages through them, those in the palace call up the marines.
    Captain Vergo is on his way.

Princess Viola is confused at her father's actions. She sees young Monet opening the palace doors, and demands to know what she think she's doing. There's snow covering around Monet. Monet tells her she's inviting the new Royalty into the palace.

Doflamingo crew comes in and captures Violet.
    The crew are all younger, but strangely... the loli is still loli 10 years ago. She doesn't look much younger than now...
    In fact Dillinger looks like her peer back then.

The king screams for someone to stop him, or kill him.
    The people of Dressrosa start spouting hatred for the king.
    That's when Doflamingo steps in, and orders Pica, Trebol, and Diamante to trash the soldiers.
    The people of Dressrosa start cheering for Doflamingo.

As the toy soldier finishes his story, Usopp says it must have been a nightmare, and Franky cries.
    Robin says Doflamingo is a cunning man... but as she says that, she stops and realizes something.
    She might be thinking about how Crocodile did a similar tactic back in Alabasta.

The Tontatta chief fell for the trick too, and doubted King Riku.
    He contacted Doflamingo, and that's how their enslavement started. He regrets not being able to trust Riku.

The king is still alive somewhere, as Princess Viola made an agreement to join Doflamingo in exchange for sparing the king's life.
    Doflamingo highly sought after her ability.

As for the King's army, although some were killed, some turned to Doflamingo's side.
    Franky is enraged that they betrayed, but the toy soldier understands it must have been a tough decision they made.
    But those who were killed and turned, combined doesn't add up to the army's number.
    What happened to the rest is... they were turned into toys.

The toys remember their human life, but all others other than the toy does not remember him/her.
    This affects the toys themselves, as they do not know who the other toys are.
    All the toys must have hate for Doflamingo inside, so the higher number of these 'tragedies' the higher success of their plan.

Franky is riled up for a battle, but Usopp whispers to him that their objective is to destroy the factory and get the hell out this country.
    He turns to Robin for agreement, but Robin has a serious look to her face, and says what Doflamingo has done here is unforgivable.

The toy soldier and Tontatta feel the incident where Doflamingo quit being a king for a while was a sign from heavens to take action today. Robin, Usopp, Franky all have Enel facefault hearing this, and apologizing in their heads. lol
    (Robin looks like Perona's Enel face)

In the scrapyard, King Riku asks if Chinajo came leading his Happou Navy himself, and Chinjao replies yes, because I have no heir. I wish I had grandsons.
    (His grandsons have turned into toys, making Chinjao forget them....)

Luffy meets up with Zoro and Kin, thanks to Barto.
    Bellamy looms behind him, with a menacing smile "I finally found you..."

End.

Divvens and Riley Escobar like this.
  11. Kizaru D. Drake

Kizaru D. Drake

Bounty Points:
    Well the ending to the chapter confirmed it. Bellamy will either tell Luffy of his mission to kill him or try to attack him. At which point he's either beaten badly by Luffy or Bartolomeo for attacking Luffy.

12. Shockingly

Shockingly Guest

Bounty Points:
    That's interesting because I thought that she might be older than how she appears due to a devil fruit or something else.
    So it was correct but how is a mystery. This must mean that she's a devil fruit user.
    http://i.imgur.com/BBmJOTg.png

13. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Please do not link to your site when you only rip the raw from another site. Only link to your site if you actually have the raw yourself. I've edited your post.

Haha, I can see Bartolomeo interfering.
    Chapter is out - http://orojackson.com/threads/one-piece-chapter-728-number-of-tragedies.2360/

Thread Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice