Spoilers One Piece Chapter 728 [SPOILERS]

Discussion in 'Manga Spoilers' started by Divvens, Nov 11, 2013.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riley Escobar

Riley Escobar The Villain Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Well we cant say much about Bellamy its not like everyone else never trained whilst the SH's did 2 years ago but if anything i expect that something happens underneath the Colosseum as Bellamy says sorry but we don't know who to so in truth its left to an cliffhanger but we find out some chapters later that DD killed his first mate and ordered him to go after the SH's and your dreams to smile

Anthony, MDN and Death72 like this.
  2. Anthony

Anthony

Bounty Points:
    Bellamy may have trained but Luffy has trained as well. Luffy was significantly ahead of Bellamy pre-TS i expect the same post-ts. Where does bellamy say sorry? From the spoilers it seems bellamy is watching the SH's only..

Riley Escobar, MDN and Death72 like this.
  3. Riley Escobar

Bounty Points:
    I said i expect him to be saying something as his deal with both DD and Luffy go way back but yeah your right Bellamy got owned yeah but i reckon he's now worth at least 2 Elephant Gun's before he goes on his knees

Anthony, MDN and Death72 like this.
  4. Anthony

Anthony

Bounty Points:
    Guess we'll agree to disagree. I don't even think Bellamy can handle 1 elephant gun :p A normal punch will do if not a haki imbued punch will get the job done. I just can't imagine a scenario where Bellamy has caught up to Luffy to handle a # of attacks from Luffy let alone 2 elephant guns.

Death72, Riley Escobar and MDN like this.
  5. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    This is true, very true :p

I think Bellamy may be kind of up to a level where he is below Zoro/Sanji by around 25% or so. If he takes a Elephant gun head on he would fall, but dodging it is another thing he can do with his springs.

Death72, Riley Escobar and Anthony like this.
  6. Riley Escobar

Bounty Points:
    I reckon he's at least near Pre-Time Skip Luffy level and has at least one form of Haki to at least to protect himself but Post-Timeskip Bellamy has reformed himself through that little and hard character development he had i assume hes changed and even put up a decent fight with Bart who would cause larger damage to Luffy should Luffy not expect it. (Talking about Bart should he fight Luffy here)

I reckon if they do fight Bellamy must know how Luffy fights now so unlike last time be all cocky and shit this time he will treat luffy with respect so likely has learned from his mistakes

Last edited: Nov 12, 2013
    Death72 and Anthony like this.
  7. Anthony

Anthony

Bounty Points:
    Zoro treated Mihawk with some respect when they met again on Mihawk's fav island. He was smart enough to know he can't beat Mihawk as of yet. I could see the same scenario playing out with Bellamy. It's just that everytime I close my eyes and imagine a scenario it doesn't end well for Bellamy. I keep seeing the scene where Luffy ohko'd Bellamy. xD You guys are underestimating Luffy's growth curve the man who will become PK and overestimating Bellamy's growth. Perhaps Bellamy could dodge the attack but he wasn't able to dodge Luffy's simple punch pre-TS. Who knows I may be wrong and I'm happy to admit it when the time comes. You guys can gloat if you're right :p I've had the same sentiments ever since Bellamy was reintroduced into the story.

These are the scenarios I see playing out.
    1. If bellamy becomes an enemy to Luffy during the dressrosa arc Oda will undoubtedly have to power up Bellamy to the point where he can handle himself against Luffy.
    2. If Oda stays true to the Bellamy/Luffy power gap Bellamy may be an ally for Luffy during the dressrosa arc.

Death72 and Riley Escobar like this.
  8. Riley Escobar

Bounty Points:
    I totally see where your coming from but i highly assume that it will play out like this Bellamy hits an surprise attack and Luffy doesn't see it coming and like at the last second Bellmay stops and drops on his knees saying he cant do this

9. Anthony

Anthony

Bounty Points:
    Lol dam you're going into specific detail haha. Well personally for me it just depends on whether Bellamy will be an enemy or an ally. :p I could see that scenario playing out but their recent talks seems like they're on friendly terms. And when Mingo ordered Bellamy to kill luffy?(iirc could be wrong not sure) Oda illustrated the pissed off eye look in his eyes like he usually does when a char is pissed off. Perhaps foreshadowing a betrayal.

10. Riley Escobar

Bounty Points:
    I hope theres more to it than just that like Bellamy's old crew is somehow involved with this and what he brought back from Skypeia

Bellamy was shocked like its something he doesn't want to do

But totally see it the way how i played it out but he drops on his knees and starts tearing up and Bart who's pissed that the reason why Bellamy is near Luffy

OR

Bellamy attacks and Zoro intercepts and Bellamy says he has no choice and Luffy tells Zoro to get out the way and he takes the hit like how Luffy took the hit from Vivi and then bart stops and rolls around near Luffy whos on the floor and suddenly Bellamy starts crying and says it all happened because of that guy

11. Anthony

Anthony

Bounty Points:
    If it's something he doesn't wanna do more than reason enough he'll be an ally than an enemy to Luffy xD Luffy may find out about Bellamy's situation and give Luffy more motivation to kick Mingo's ass xD

Riley Escobar likes this.
  12. Riley Escobar

Bounty Points:
    Thats what with the scenario's i tried to portray as it brings more heat in the situation and a possible chance we may see "Jack" or the "Heat Seat" guy

13. Anthony

Anthony

Bounty Points:
    I'm interested whether brokers will play a role during this arc as well xD Whos' the heat seat guy?

14. Riley Escobar

Bounty Points:
    Oh i mean there has to be the current "Heart Seat" officer of DD unless its "Jack"

15. Anthony

Anthony

Bounty Points:
    Well Mingo stated he was saving the heart seat for Law didnt he? I don't think there's a heart seat officer. I think it's an empty seat. For now Jack is labeled as a broker.

Dango, Death72 and Riley Escobar like this.
  16. Riley Escobar

Bounty Points:
    Its just that i am speculating as there must be an "Heart Seat" as to why did he offer it as the previous one must be still alive but i tried making 2 add two and claimed "Jack" could be the possible current "Heart Seat" officer

17. Donquixote Doflamingo

Donquixote Doflamingo

Bounty Points:
    The gap in power between Bellamy and Luffy is humongous.That won't change.Bellamy should not try anything funny because he's gonna get wrecked.

Death72, Anthony and Riley Escobar like this.
  18. Riley Escobar

Bounty Points:
    Mario's on @Anthony ... time we up our game on possible theories everyone

19. Anthony

Anthony

Bounty Points:
    That's what I've been trying to say :p

20. Dango

Dango

Bounty Points:
    Luffy Zoro now that what I am talking about, shit bout to get real :cigar: but we still need that Sanji -.- :r LOL Barto most be dying right now :joy:

Last edited: Nov 13, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice