Spoilers One Piece Chapter 727 [SPOILERS]

Discussion in 'Manga Spoilers' started by Divvens, Nov 5, 2013.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Chapter Is Out - http://orojackson.com/threads/one-piece-chapter-727-hero-awaits.2270/

This topic is for posting and discussing One Piece Chapter 727 spoilers. Please be sure to read the spoiler rules and do not speak about the spoilers outside this thread until the chapter comes out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One Piece Chapter 727 Spoilers Below

Summary
    Script by Ishuhui
    Translation by @Divvens

Cover Page: X. Drake (or one of the Drake Pirate members) arrive to solve the problem, take Caribou away.
    - Toy Soldier recalls the past, Dressrosa was a peaceful country and had no wars in 800 years. Everything changed when Doflamingo appeared on that night 10 years back.
    - Doflamingo used to hijack ships of countries who were dedicated to the Celestial Dragons, the ships he hijacked used to carry "tribute". He became a threat to the World Government and demanded to become a part of the Shichibukai.
    - Doflamingo demanded for King Riku's throne, he asked for a ransom of 10 billion Beli's from Dressrosa (King Riku). As King Riku didn't want a war and wanted to continue the peaceful rein over Dressrosa, he accepted this and was ready to pay the ransom.
    - The Kingdom wasn't that rich, and thus King Riku and his men started also collecting a little bit of money via the citizens (donations/taxes, not yet clear exactly).
    - All of a sudden, King Riku along with the soldiers he was with started attacking the citizens of Dressrosa and set fire to buildings, they had tears in their eyes whilst doing this. It was Doflamingo's doings, he was using his powers to control King Riku and the soldiers.
    - Doflamingo was waiting in the dark until the time was right, when the country hated King Riku the most and he lost credibility, Doflamingo then appeared as a hero to save the people of Dressrosa from the king whom they presumed to have gone mad.

Media
    Chapter In-depth Summary
    Credits to Aohige

Last edited: Nov 6, 2013
  2. chopper666

chopper666

Bounty Points:
    Mind fucking awesome :D Dang! Doflamingo controlling king riku in the darkness that sounds awesome! It seems were hitting a flashback :D

Dango likes this.
  3. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    I think this is a short flashback, only to inform us of what happened to Riku. The more detailed flashback, one explaining Doflamingo's past, Law's past (and what grudge he has against Doflamingo) etc is yet to come. But I like this style a lot, Oda is mixing it up, current + flashback, not just running current or running flashback, I'm really loving this style of his now, giving us information at the same time not keeping us hanging of the current happenings.

And the similarity of Crocodile and Doflamingo, did anyone else notice? Both Shichibukai's, both want to take over a country. Only, Doflamingo is successful and Crocodile was unfortunate that Luffy arrived with Vivi xD

Makes me wonder is this going to be very similar to Arabasta? We have the princess, an evil warlord who is seen as a hero, a kind and good king who has been manipulated to be shown as evil (Mr. 2 did the same in Arabasta by taking on the form of the king).

MDN, Madonna and chopper666 like this.
  4. chopper666

chopper666

Bounty Points:
    Same here I really like Oda's storytelling on this Dressrosa Arc and half of the punk hazard arc :D

It does feel little like Alabasta with Crocodile's attempt to take over the kingdom except crocodiles wasn't successful cause Luffy and Vivi got there on the key moment of the take over.....Right now in Dressrosa Doflamingo has it under his total control . I think the only thing they have in common to me its just a Shickibukai using his power to take over a kingdom.

Hehehehehe Doflamingo demanded his title :D

5. Anthony

Anthony

Bounty Points:
    Welp didn't think it was as simple as Mingo just using his DF powers to control King Riku. :banghead: Myself for not seeing that. For some reason after learning much more about Mingo I thought he'd have a much more complex plan than just controlling the King :p
    I have stated this for awhile ever since dressrosa arc started and we found out Mingo was the king of Dressrosa glad people are picking this up now hehe. I have stated Mingo was the successful version of Crocodile xD

MDN likes this.
  6. Celestial D. Dragon

Celestial D. Dragon Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Well we know one thing is certain, that DD was successful in taking over Dressrosa a full eight years before Crocodile even attempted to take over Alabasta. So Crocodile might have gotten the idea from DD on how to go about taking over a kingdom, by manipulating everything behind the scenes. There something more than meets the eye here though, because DD didn't just want to take over Dressrosa, he wanted to completely discredit the Riku royal family.....It possible DD holds some bitterness towards the Riku....We need to get this backstory rolling!

chopper666 likes this.
  7. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Maybe the reason to why Doflamingo isn't a celestial dragon has something to do with the Riku family?

8. Celestial D. Dragon

Bounty Points:
    Ohhh I wasn't even thinking about that....Good point, it might be possible that the current generation Riku family exposed some type of truth about the Donxuiotes past, which stripped the title of a Celestial Dragon from DD, and this is payback....

9. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    But if we look at it this way, Crocodile started his plans just recently, while Doflamingo took over the country 10 years back. Could Crocodile probably have been inspired by Doflamingo? xD

Is it possible for someone to lose Celestial Dragon status due to anything? I mean, we saw how ruthless and cruel the Dragons were on Shabondy, shooting any civilian they wish, having slaves etc. But is it possible for them to lose their status?

10. Donquixote Doflamingo

Donquixote Doflamingo

Bounty Points:
    There are a lot of differences between Doflamingo a Crocodile.Crocodile was trying to look like a hero in order to destroy the country of Alabasta while Doflamingo became a hero to the island because of other reasons which are many and not very clear.

Plus while Crocodile tried to make the people of Alabasta despair and lose all hope,Doflamingo in his incredible twisted way is trying to make the people of Dressrosa happier.

Vihyungrang likes this.
  11. Anthony

Anthony

Bounty Points:
    True just reading from a fan's perspective though :p

@Donquixote Doflamingo
    Don't get me wrong I'm not stating they're both the same thing just have similar parallels.

12. Celestial D. Dragon

Bounty Points:
    The only thing I can think of that "might" negate the status of the Donquixote family, is if they managed to trick their way into becoming one of the 19 royals that created Mariejois, and the Riku family was supposed to be one the the originals......A very highly unlikely situation, but I don't see any other possibility. It just kinda doesn't make sense that a World Noble would willingly give up their status to become a pirate....As a World Noble DD basically had free reign to do whatever he wanted to.....Ahhhhh there is so many possibilities at this point!!!!!!!! :wacky::wacky::wacky::wacky:

Dango likes this.
  13. Kizaru D. Drake

Kizaru D. Drake

Bounty Points:
    Doflamingo is easily one of the greatest villains for that. I had always thought he became a Shichibukai due to his power. Also explains why everyone hates King Riku and Rebecca.

Dango and Vihyungrang like this.
  14. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Well, Doflamingo did tell that "Donquixote" family were rulers of Dressrosa before they gave up and went to Marijoes to take the status as a Celestial Dragon. So I don't think they forced their way in, but as to why Doflamingo lost his status hmm, that is still a big mystery.

Yes, he's the best antagonist we've had until now!

15. Dany

Dany

Bounty Points:
    Perhaps he step-down and did not lose the title.>:)

I disagree on him being the best antagonist we've had until now. The best
    antagonist until now is Sakazuki. Perhaps Doflamingo takes the title of most messed-up person or the person that has done the most messed-up things.>:)

Last edited: Nov 5, 2013
  16. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Sakazuki, we didn't see much of him nor did we see much of his doings. He's just on the Marines side thus an antagonist, we only saw him in the war :p We've seen more of Doflamingo and his strategies. Maybe if we see more of Sakazuki in the future he can become a fan favorite antagonist, but currently everyone's rooting for Doflamingo :p

17. Dany

Dany

Bounty Points:
    Sakazuki is on top of the Marines not just on the Marines side.and not all Marines have been shown to be Antagonists.
    Sakazuki has appeared before and after the War.:p The first time he appeared he did some-thing messed-up in the name of justice or in the name of being "thorough".
    Doflamingo to me just seems like a smart maniac.:p

18. Kizaru D. Drake

Kizaru D. Drake

Bounty Points:
    Everything makes perfect sense now. I wonder had Luffy and them not came to Alabasta would Crocodile have been able to successfully do what he had planned. Seeing as Doflamingo had such success due to nobodies interference.

Dango likes this.
  19. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Yes, I think Crocodile would have been as successful if not more than Doflamingo if Luffy hadn't come and stopped him, I'm pretty sure.

20. Kizaru D. Drake

Kizaru D. Drake

Bounty Points:
    That's what I think. He might not have been doing it as long but he was really successful. Anyways I can't wait to see what happens to Doflamingo once everything comes crashing down. I wonder if his ties to the Celestial Dragons would still benefit him. Assuming he doesn't lose but is forced to leave Dressrosa.

Dango and Celestial D. Dragon like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice