Spoilers One Piece Chapter 726 [SPOILERS]

Discussion in 'Manga Spoilers' started by Divvens, Oct 28, 2013.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chopper666

chopper666

Bounty Points:
    What I was thinking that it might be somebody inside Trebol making them toys :D he seems to be able to hide stuff inside himself. What do yougys think of my theory?

2. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Isn't hiding stuff Caribou's specialty with his df. Since we know nothing about Trebol anything is possible, but I don't know how likely this is :p

chopper666 likes this.
  3. chopper666

chopper666

Bounty Points:
    It just seems kinda off Trebol being the one that turns the people to Toys I betcha there something more than meets the eye on this toy business....

4. Hasashi

Hasashi

Bounty Points:
    poor Trebol, you have no idea what you've gotten yourself - up until your grandchildren's generation- into... (even if Chinjou is dead, he will go Nappa-style on them)

toy-soldier rebecca's daddy. don't care . Thought it was quite possible before the flashback But changed my thoughts considering the recurring theme of 'family beyond blood' in One Piece. I think what really convinced me was my assumption that Doflamingo executed the royal family.
    Then again, Rebecca's mom had Riku blood, not daddy. But in this line of thought what really surprises me is that the actual King is alive.

This might sound strange, but the fact that the old king is alive has made it less probable for her to join the straw hats. Why? Caus' she is a young women and can learn how to rule from her grandfather now. (In other words; the Vivi-route) Or perhaps Oda will pick the other route for Rebecca, maybe... hmm you never know where Oda'll go. (BUT he plays the game like a pro, no asspulls, solid story progression maintaining an overal cohesiveness, arousing certain thoughts/answers-to-questions in his readers minds; genjutsu master; Uchiha Modara and these kind of chapters packed with reveals are awesome just because of that amazing sharingan skills of his)

Last edited: Oct 28, 2013
    chopper666 and Takt like this.
  5. Shockingly

Shockingly Guest

Bounty Points:
    Seems to me like the toy ability fits his personality.
    I don't think there's much to it.

chopper666 likes this.
  6. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Rebecca's father being alive, the previous king being alive, it's all a surprise to me judging Doflamingo's lust for blood and chaos, I was under the impression that after the coup he may have had them executed/killed just like Rebecca's mother. So, why did her mother need to die and not her father/king?

chopper666 likes this.
  7. Takt

Takt Big Mom Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    Rebecca's father became a toy ----> Memories of him were erased ----> This probably included DD, so he forgot that the soldier even existed. Hence no execution order against him.

chopper666 likes this.
  8. Shockingly

Shockingly Guest

Bounty Points:
    I always thought that since Oda never had anything mentioned about the king being dead that he may possibly still be alive.
    I thought he may have escaped somehow. Then there's the image of him and Rebecca and his beard which lead me to believe that he must be a little old. Then Ricky/Riku seemed like similar names. Then there was the part about his fighting style which made me think it may be a style that the Riku army uses. All of that lead my thoughts to believe that he was actually the King.

Doflamingo was looking for all the important people which were royalty so he could kill them off. Riku most likely changed his name to Ricky to conceal his identity. Doflamingo obviously knows that Rebecca is the princess but since everyone hates her for her bloodline and such he most likely didn't see any need to kill but instead somehow got her into being a slave for the colosseum.

chopper666 likes this.
  9. chopper666

chopper666

Bounty Points:
    @Shockingly - Do you think he looks like that because of his power.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2013
  10. Shockingly

Shockingly Guest

Bounty Points:
    Who looks like what...? Power?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2013
  11. chopper666

chopper666

Bounty Points:
  12. Shockingly

Shockingly Guest

Bounty Points:
    Oh. You mean the liquid? If so then I'd believe so. You're not exactly telling me what "that" is. I can only guess.

13. Riley Escobar

Riley Escobar The Villain Wanted

Bounty Points:
    No chapter next week people

14. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    I'm really not so sure about Trebol, we did see his liquid form but hmm, is that his devil fruit or is that something else. or is the fruit liquidish but yet paramecia (Magellan type). But then liquid turning people into toys hmm that's... yea it is confusing but I think the full chapter will explain more.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 29, 2013, Original Post Date: Oct 29, 2013 ---
    This is a false report, there is a chapter next week. Only last week was break :p

15. Riley Escobar

Bounty Points:
    Oh right okay ain't been paying attention to spoilers as I did last week

16. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Yea someone got confused with last week and this week and said there is a break next week, where as its old news :p

Riley Escobar likes this.
  17. Riley Escobar

Bounty Points:
    Im really off key with spoilers as of late oh well though guess I can't live to my title "spoiler addict" then again you can't claim it neither as your the admin but I am the closest person to that title damn I sound like WB and your Roger ... Lool

18. Vihyungrang

Vihyungrang Wanted Roger Big Mom Cracker Katakuri Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    http://i11.***************/one-piece/723/one-piece-4494143.jpg

He did say that he had a very unfortunate life.

19. Madonna

Madonna

Bounty Points:
    Raw Scans from MangaHead
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice