Spoilers One Piece Chapter 724 [SPOILERS]

Discussion in 'Manga Spoilers' started by Divvens, Oct 6, 2013.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    I think Doflamingo's skill + Haki > Sanji's skill + Haki. Sanji isn't at that stage yet, hell if Law is having troubles against Doflamingo, Sanji is way out of the league there. Even Luffy will have troubles defeating Doflamingo if the time comes when they fight 1v1, he'll be defeated that's the final verdict we all know but it'll be a Lucci type fight I predict.

I want Law to die, he's a overhyped overpowered character xD But I don't think that's gonna happen :p It'd still be pretty epic if he died. Maybe he's beaten to near death when Luffy saves the day, putting Law in an eternal debt to Luffy.

2. chopper666

chopper666

Bounty Points:
    Hopefully it ain't a fight like Luffy vs Lucci more like a battle with Crocodile :D

Celestial D. Dragon likes this.
  3. Celestial D. Dragon

Celestial D. Dragon

Bounty Points:
    I was actually thinking this also, sort of like the introductory shichibuki battle for Luffy in the New World, and at the same time not fully removing DD from possibly re-appearing in the future.

chopper666 likes this.
  4. chopper666

chopper666

Bounty Points:
    But More Epic :D

5. Celestial D. Dragon

Celestial D. Dragon

Bounty Points:
    Well that goes without saying lol

chopper666 likes this.
  6. chopper666

chopper666

Bounty Points:
    Imagine the final Battle! On Doflamingo's Fortress in his Kingdoms throne :D my two favorite characters going at it both have paramecia DF WHAT A CLASH OF HAKI :D

7. Celestial D. Dragon

Celestial D. Dragon

Bounty Points:
    Exactly, when this battle goes down, we are finally going to see a full blown clash between two powerful Haki users. I am most interested in seeing how Luffy is going to utilize Armamant Haki to counter DD's Ito Ito no Mi DF ability.....I can't wait! :cigar:

8. chopper666

chopper666

Bounty Points:
    I Betcha Luffy and Doflamingo gonna be :D through the whole fight

9. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    I'm really interested in CoC v.s CoC, we know the conquerors haki can do a lot more than just make people faint, Shank's haki was strong enough to damage and that wasn't even at full strength!

10. Riley Escobar

Riley Escobar - The Wanderer - Wanted

Bounty Points:
    We are getting early chapter releases according to Mangapanda and that Naruto recently got released
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 8, 2013, Original Post Date: Oct 8, 2013 ---
    Summary by Aohige:

724 - Law's plan

Sanji kicks Dofla with Premier Hachis, but Doflamingo easily dodges the attack.
    He retaliates with five-strings slash that slices up Sanji.
    He tells Sanji to try and save his crew, leaving the bloodied Sanji behind to attack Nami and co.
    Sanji chase after him and rushes with an attack, which Dofla blocks all.
    He compliments Sanji on the strength of the attack, but sticks his hands out and stops Sanji's movement in mid air.
    Jora says he's finished, he's been caught in the young master's web.

Dofla stretches out a single thick strand of strings like a rope behind him (much like Luffy's motion when doing bazooka)
    Law sees the fight and tosses a tree log in the air, and switches himself and Caesar's places with it.
    He then creates a massive ROOM, and snatches Sanji out of harms way just as Dofla lands the attack.
    The attack misses, and hits a building far away in Dressrosa, splitting it in half.

Law lands on the Sunny carrying Sanji and Caesar.
    Caesar demands Jora to save him, but she replies she's caught as well

.Sanji and Law exchange information with the crew, such as the state of the plan to destroy the Factory, whereabouts of Kin, etc.
    Law gives Caesar back his heart (presumably) and tells Nami to take Caesar to Zou.
    Nami tells him they can't abandon their captain, but just as she said so a flying marine battleship arrives.
    And from the other direction, Doflamingo arrives.

The ship fires cannons at Sunny, just as Fujitora summons a massive meteorite.
    Law creates a large ROOM and slams the meteorite into the ship.
    Nami and co decides to follow the orders and head for Zou (they want to get out of this place ASAP lol)
    Sanji tells Law Dressrosa is supposed to be just a means to and end, and that is Kaidou's head.
    He points out Law seems to stubbornly want to go after Doflamingo.

Fujitora decides to change the direction of the ship to Dressrosa instead of pursuing Sunny.
    Dofla attacks Sunny with that rope attack again, but Law stops it, wrapping the rope around his sword.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

He tells the crew to find where there aren't any clouds and sail.
    Doflamingo's ability is Ito Ito (String String Fruit). He hooks his strings on clouds to move around.
    Without any clouds, he won't be able to pursue.
    Chopper readies the Coup Burst.

Law takes Jora as a hostage using his sword, and threatens Dofla.
    Seeing Jora in danger, Dofla cringes but stops his attack.

As Sunny bursts away, Law lands on the bridge with Jora still hostage, facing Dofla.
    Dofla asks him what is the point of letting just half of Straw Hats escape, and Law tells him his alliance with Straw Hats ends here.
    He tells Dofla he's been using the Straw Hats to stop the production of SMILE, that was his sole plan.
    Even if he doesn't stop Dofla here, Kaidou will take care of him anyways.

Dofla guesses Law is trying to take him down with him.
    He guessed right. Law says he'd like to see the chaos of the world after Joker's death, but to him, taking care of their old business comes first. A feud between them from 13 years ago.

End of chapter

Last edited: Oct 8, 2013
  11. Celestial D. Dragon

Celestial D. Dragon

Bounty Points:
    I hope so, I can't wait to see this chapter in its entirety....As far as Naruto goes, I've almost given up hope for it....At the rate its going the juubi will be defeated by a fist bump

12. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Hmm what did Doflamingo do to Law that he has a grudge for over 13 years? That'll be interesting to find out.

13. Madonna

Madonna

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Divvens likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice