Spoilers One Piece Chapter 724 [SPOILERS]

Discussion in 'Manga Spoilers' started by Divvens, Oct 6, 2013.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Chapter is out - http://orojackson.com/threads/one-piece-chapter-724-laws-plan.2068/

This topic is for posting and discussing One Piece Chapter 724 spoilers. Please be sure to read the spoiler rules and do not speak about the spoilers outside this thread until the chapter comes out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One Piece Chapter 724 Spoilers Below

Quick Summary
    Credits To Redon

- Sanji vs. Doflamingo.
    - Law saves Sanji when Doflamingo is about to finish him.
    - Law confirms that Doflamingo has eaten Ito Ito no Mi (イトイトの実). Doflamingo can move in the sky through clouds.
    - Caesar's heart is in Law's body and Law's heart in the ship. Law gives it back to Caesar.
    - Law asks Nami to leave for next island with Caesar as soon as possible or don't hand over Caesar to Doflamingo if they want to stay in Dressrosa.
    - In the end Law kidnaps Jora to face Dolfamingo alone on the Iron Bridge.
    - Law organizes his plan for revenge for what has Doflamingo done 13 years ago.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2013
  2. Riley Escobar

Riley Escobar - The Villain - Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Credit to Redon from AP

- Sanji vs. Doflamingo.
    - Law saves Sanji when Doflamingo is about to finish him.
    - Law confirms that Doflamingo has eaten Ito Ito no Mi (イトイトの実). Doflamingo can move in the sky through clouds.
    - Caesar's heart is in Law's body and Law's heart in the ship. Law gives it back to Caesar.
    - Law asks Nami to leave for next island with Caesar as soon as possible or don't hand over Caesar to Doflamingo if they want to stay in Dressrosa.
    - In the end Law kidnaps Jora to face Dolfamingo alone on the Iron Bridge.
    - Law organizes his plan for revenge for what has Doflamingo done 13 years ago.

3. rumbl

rumbl

Bounty Points:
    :D SICK

chopper666 likes this.
  4. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Wow early spoilers, we may have an early chapter as well nice.

Damnit, so Sanji was about to be defeated eh :unsure:

SwordsmanOri likes this.
  5. Anthony

Anthony

Bounty Points:
    Dam so guess majority of the sanji/mingo fight will be offpaneled i guess? =/

6. chopper666

chopper666

Bounty Points:
    :D I really like it I really really Do : D

7. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    It's just a summary, the actual stuff gonna have a lot more content

8. Riley Escobar

Bounty Points:
    Heres another Spoiler Summary:

chopper666 and Madonna like this.
  9. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Oh he's ending the alliance? Really, I bet there is some sad past and Luffy's gonna be the one saving Law this arc I bet ya! xD
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 7, 2013, Original Post Date: Oct 7, 2013 ---
    Is there any chapter title yet, @Riley Escobar

Madonna likes this.
  10. Riley Escobar

Bounty Points:
    Damn that just an hoax to get the attention away from Luffy
    But damn Law must have some serious hate for DD

@Divvens ... No title yet until Aohige gives an summary

11. Celestial D. Dragon

Celestial D. Dragon

Bounty Points:
    I knew Law had an ulterior motive, I mean the guys not dumb, he knew two little pirate crews stood no chance against a yonko....Holding a grudge since 13 years ago....Could his real name be Riku Law.....Or maybe his family served the Riku family, and DD executed them.....I'm really excited to see how things unfold....As far as the fight with Sanji, we kinda saw that coming, style wise, they are just to diffrent, Sanji fights up close while DD is a ranged fighter.....It kinda sucks that even after the time skip Sanji isn't able to match the strength of a Shichibukai......Whats gonna happen come time to face the Yonkos, the BB pirates, and The Admirals, another timeskip? Or just have Luffy and Zoro do all the heavy fighting.....Come on Oda, you better have some tricks up Sanji's sleeves hidden away....

Edit: It slipped my mind that Sanji fractured his leg, I hope this has something to do with him getting owned

Last edited: Oct 7, 2013
    playa4321, chopper666 and Hasashi like this.
  12. Hasashi

Hasashi

Bounty Points:
    Law, the miracle man. :eek:
    We all know his fruit is overpowered, but reading like how he teleports Doflamingo away and holds down Fujitora enabling the Sunny to escape, and all of that after the asskicking he got. :shifty::shifty::shifty:
    And I had my doubts whether Luffy would beat Chinjou ´easily´.

13. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    I think the fracture on his leg played a role for sure. There isn't much difference between Zoro and Sanji they always beat opponents who have very minor power differences.

Yes, Law is overpowered xD

14. UchaNekome

UchaNekome

Bounty Points:
    I think it has something to do with DD's fruit. What if he controlled Sanji? As for Law...I don't think he necessarally thought DD would have so much power...And we know he isn't completely heartless cause otherwise he would have let Sanji die. Let's face it. Law knows there's nothing the Strawhats can do at this point...or is there? :p Let's face it Luffy and the rest are too entangled in the happenings of Dressrosa to abandon it. And if Luffy finds a way to usurp Doflamingo's position on the throne well you can be sure Law will HAVE to be somewhat grateful. Now I'm not saying DD will lose hands down...I think he'll lose control. And once that's lost he'll have no more use for Dressrosa. He'll abandon it.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2013
    chopper666 likes this.
  15. Celestial D. Dragon

Celestial D. Dragon

Bounty Points:
    It is plausible that DD was able to control Sanji with his Ito Ito no Mi, but I'd like to believe that Sanji raised his Haki to a high enough level to compete in the New World....The guy was trained by Ivankov after all, and seeing as Sanji is Luffy's nakama, I just don't see Ivankov sending an ill prepared Sanji to the New World to fight alongside Dragon's son......I think once Luffy finds out the status of whats going on outside the tournament with DD and Law, add Laws, Rebecca's, even the fate of the people of the Kingdoms backstory to the mix, all bets will be off when he comes face to face with DD, and thats when we'll see the true extent of his training with Rayleigh...I can't wait to see some superpowered fights

chopper666 likes this.
  16. Saiken

Saiken Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]

this what gonna happen to LAW :p ahahhaha

playa4321, chopper666 and Divvens like this.
  17. Celestial D. Dragon

Celestial D. Dragon

Bounty Points:
    I would punch Oda in his ear-drum if he did that after all of the "I'm getting stronger so no ever dies again" he was throwing at us....:punched: You hear me Oda!? Right in the ear-drum!

chopper666 likes this.
  18. UchaNekome

UchaNekome

Bounty Points:
    I think what it is you're underestimating is Doflamingo. I still put him up there with BB and Akainu. (Though he is still weaker than both, he is way smarter than both. Though BB is closely matched in wits DD still wins in that area...) Doflamingo has been in the New World for years and is up there with the Yonko taking names and controlling territory. I wouldn't hold it against Sanji the least bit if he lost against DD. Besides I don't think his Armament Haki is Sanji's strong point. It's his Observation Haki that gives him the edge. Though he's no pushover with his Armament Haki ether. He just needs an opponent who's not up there with the Yanko in status and ability. (However power wise DD would probably lose against any of the Yanko...)
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 8, 2013, Original Post Date: Oct 8, 2013 ---
    I find it hilarious that you'd attack a part of him that wouldn't effect his manga making skills XD

chopper666 likes this.
  19. Dango

Dango

Bounty Points:
    Sanji loosing to Flamingo not a suprize, but what is a suprize is DD new powers and Law stopping the alliance was a shock, I don't know if this is right but I heard that law was once a member of the Donquixote pirates before being the captain of the heart pirates, If this is true Oda will have to tell what happen during law's aventures with the Donquixote pirates and what cause him to despise DD so much.

20. Celestial D. Dragon

Celestial D. Dragon

Bounty Points:
    I don't think it's likely that DD is near Yonko level as the mere mention of Kaido finding out he lost Caesar is enough to put fear into him, something he didn't even show when standing infront of Whitebeard at Marineford... Truthfully I only see him as the third strongest shichibukai after Kuma and Mihawk.......I do believe that DD is extremely powerful though, which is why I think its the perfect reason to match him and Luffy up now, as it gives the opportunity to show just how much Luffy has progressed. I'm not saying it isn't possible for Oda to throw us for a loop, but I just don't see why Oda would invest this much time on DD's character right now, to have someone step up at the end to take over the role of main antagonist of this Arc....I will say this though, the only scenerio I can see of DD losing the role of main antagonist is if the CP-0 steps in on his behalf due to the fact that even though he stopped being a CD, he was still born a World Noble, which would make them obligated to protect him....I'm just hoping that dosen't happen as I see them as a major force to be contended with down the line.......And of course I would NEVER impair Oda's ability to keep this wonderful manga from continuing......Ear drum punches all the way! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice