Spoilers One Piece Chapter 723 [SPOILERS]

Discussion in 'Manga Spoilers' started by Divvens, Oct 1, 2013.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riley Escobar

Riley Escobar - The Wanderer - Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Awkward moment when this got released a rumor spread up with Sanji getting his leg cut off and eating the Mera Mera as he gets a foot on fire or gets blasted to PH and eats the Axotl DF .... :eek:

Madonna likes this.
  2. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Those predictions, I'm reading so many people say Sanji is gonna lose a foot or get beaten up so bad that he needs the Mera Mera to save his life... people don't trust Sanji enough :eek:

3. Riley Escobar

Bounty Points:
    Tell me about it but some people are still forgetting Sanji broke or cracked his leg from his fight with Vergo and has yet to heal so theres an downside to how he will fight DD.

Sanji if lucky will get an good enough beating but not where his leg gets cut off

Regarding Fujitora and not interefering i believe he is just interested in what DD had to say and his main mission is reporting it too Akainu and the Colosseum but if he does interfere, i believe Law will hold him off for the next 5 minutes before he passes out and enough time for Zoro to come in.

Another thing no one has bothered to talk about the heart of the marine who DD was talking about

chopper666 likes this.
  4. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    I think the heart is just of a random fodder soldier, Law was smart to do that.

I think Fujitora is just waiting for a word from Akainu, whatever Akainu says will be done by Fujitora :p And Sanji is going to need help but let's see how much help, Law is also there so it is not only Sanji v.s Dofla it's Sanji + Law v.s Dofla

5. chopper666

chopper666

Bounty Points:
    Things are getting really messy in Green Bit. Maybe some of Doflamingos crew will arrive soon.

6. Riley Escobar

Bounty Points:
    Yeah i had CCC reply to that one as well and both give me the same reply ... i sense conspiracy ... :eek:

7. Anthony

Anthony

Bounty Points:
    Sounds like an amazing chapter. Looking forward to it. Of course it'll end with a cliffhanger with Sanji at the end. :mad:

How amazing would it be if Oda threw everyone off and Sanji ended up beating mingo :rofl: Everyone predicts luffy will be the one to beat Mingo since it's pretty clear they'll be the ones to fight but I wish Oda would just throw everyone off where Luffy doesn't have to fight the main villain all the time but I doubt that'll ever happen haha.

The arc's probably gonna end up like so with these battles
    Luffy vs Mingo
    Law/Sanji/Zoro vs Trebol/Diamante/Pica

And regarding the Sanji/mera fruit theory. People came up with Sanji eating the fruit when the mera fruit was reintroduced. It's a safe bet Sanji won't be eating the mera fruit since then he'll lose his ability to swim and do blue walk. Blue walk makes Sanji special since he's as fast as a fishmen under water.

8. Enryu

Enryu

Bounty Points:
    Things keep getting better with each chapter-me like.

As things are progressing I can't see how luffy can get himself to Green Bit to fight Dofla...unless a miracle happens and Law and co. manages to escapes from Green Bit

9. Anthony

Anthony

Bounty Points:
    I feel Fujitora's going to play a big role in this arc. His 'blind justice' can be interpreted in so many ways. He was willing to leave luffy alone when they first met. Wonder if it was a hint for things to come. Hopefully we'll learn his 'blind justice' ideals once this arc's over.

chopper666 likes this.
  10. chopper666

chopper666

Bounty Points:
    This turn of events got my mind a little loopy. Who would of all the prediction would be that sanji would be the first straw hat that would to fight Doflamingo. Its really impossible that sanji would have a chance to defeat Doflamingo. Look not even Law could do anything against A Shichibukai and a Admiral the only thing he could do was buy time. I think that's the plan is to escape to Zou with Ceasar . While leaving the rest to Luffy to take care of Doflamingo and all the funky business in Dressrosa. Knowing all the stuff that's in play Doflamingo can not leave his Throne he will sent one of his top men to follow and capture CC.

And then we all know that there will be an EPIC Battle in Dressrosa.

doflamingo your error was to let law live.

11. Madonna

Madonna

Bounty Points:
    Chapter 723: Change of Plans

Caribou swallowed the factory whole. The revolutionaries cheers at the "Gaburu the hero"

Sanji says he should be the one to save Nami, I mean I know she'd want me to be the one to save her!
    Zoro lets him. Sanji hands Kinemon a map to the Toy's house where his comrade should be, and denden mushi to contact everyone once they find Luffy.

Kin and Zoro stands at the gate of the Colosseum, wondering how to get in.
    Zoro wants to just slice the gate open, which Kin stops.
    Bartolomeo watches Zoro, crying in joy to see one of his heroes there.
    He calls Zoro the right-hand man of Luffy, and a first mate (at least to him he is)

Meanwhile at the palace...
    Gladius is shaking himself in anger over the betrayal of Violet.
    The original plan to capture Sanji and gain intel on their plan has been ruined.
    Baby 5 tells him to calm down before he explodes, as Gladius' silk hat expands like a baloon.

The hat bursts, revealing Vegeta.... I mean Super Saiyan 2 Goku.... I mean
    Whatever, you know the hair style. Lol.
    He wonders if Violet was up to something since the day before, as with her abilities she should have spotted the Straw Hat ship much earlier.

Sanji and Violet rides a toy horse as they rush forward
    Violet's Sennrigan (literally a Japanese/Chinese mythical ability to see a thousand miles) ability allows her to see 4000km in all direction, with no hindrance by obstacles.
    (I hope Oda meant 4000m, cause km is freakin OP lol)
    He asks her if she plans to stay in the country, but when she was about to reply... she sees a lightning falling on the Sunny

At Sunny...
    Jora is toasted from Nami's lightning.
    As the group decides to follow Law's direction and head to Green Bit, Jora tells them the straw hats should be all taken out by now due to Violet's scheme.
    Right.

At GB
    Law asks Dofla if he's a Celestial Dragon, but Dofla replies he "used to be".
    He answers cryptically, asking what is a "blood line"? what is "fate"? There can't be very many people with odd twist of fate as he...
    He tells Law he'd tell his life story over a bottle of booze, but alas we don't have such time.
    He needs to go take care of the Straw Hats in Dressrosa. Dofla says he realizes how many have fallen due to underestimating them.
    Fujitora tells Dofla he heard a lightning fall out in the ocean. And it sure ain't cloudy today.
    Law realizes from that conversation that it must be Nami, so his ride must be here.

CC asks Dofla to have his heart back, but Law tells him "who told you I gave you Ceasar's heart?"
    Dofla squeezes it, and a random marine screams in pain.

Law creates a ROOM so big it covers half of GB, and tells Fujitora you better keep up that gravity, cuz' I'm out of here.
    He then shambles himself with a boulder, which crumbles under Fujitora's gravity weight.
    Law grabs CC and uses teleport to run. Dofla chases after Law.

Meanwhile Nami and co are swimming through the Fighting Fish territory, and being attacked.
    Law runs to the bridge with Ceasar, he plans to teleport Ceaser to the ship, and fight Dofla on the bridge himself.
    Dofla realizes Law's plans, and switches direction to the ship!
    He flies through the air to head straight for the ship as Nami & co shudders in fear: We're dooooooomed!
    Sanji flies across the air with Sky Walk, and delivers a kick to Dofla, warning him to stay away from his crew.
    Dofla smiles, complimenting that a strong looking adversary has come.

Credit: Aohige_AP

Last edited: Oct 2, 2013
  12. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2013
    Madonna likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice