Spoilers One Piece Chapter 723 [SPOILERS]

Discussion in 'Manga Spoilers' started by Divvens, Oct 1, 2013.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Chapter Is Out - http://orojackson.com/threads/one-piece-chapter-723-change-of-plans.2027/

This topic is for posting and discussing One Piece Chapter 723 spoilers. Please be sure to read the spoiler rules and do not speak about the spoilers outside this thread until the chapter comes out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One Piece Chapter 723 Spoilers Below

Quick Summary
    Credits to Chinese ISHUHUI (script) and Translated (summarized) by @Divvens

- Sanji decides to go on his own to rescue Nami and others aboard the Sunny Go. Zoro and Kin'emon try to get in touch with Luffy and the toys in the factory in order to rescue Kanjuro.
    - Zoro and Kin'emon try to find ways to get into the Colosseum to meet up with Luffy, they come across Bartolomeo, Bartolomeo recalls the great deeds Zoro has done in the past and bursts into tears.
    - Pica's subordinates and Baby 5 have a conversation where they mention Violet's betrayal, they are angry about it.
    - Violet uses her devil fruit powers to "see" that the Sunny Go has recovered.
    - Doflamingo mentions he was "once" a Celestial Dragon, but isn't one anymore.
    - Doflamingo also tells Law that the "heart" he took from Law wasn't of Caesar's, it was a marine soldiers heart.
    - Law uses his Room ability and manages to escape Fujitora's "gravity" and manages to steal Caesar again.
    - Law intends to throw Caesar onto the Sunny and hold Doflamingo back.
    - Doflamingo see's the Sunny Go, he decides to attack and sink the ship.
    - Sanji arrives at the right time and attacks Doflamingo before Doflamingo can attack the Sunny Go, Sanji tells Doflamingo "to stay away from his nakama".
    -End Of Chapter-

山治决定自己去救娜美 留下索隆和锦卫门想办法联系路飞 以及去玩具之家救勘十郎。
    索隆二人在想办法进入竞技场时被巴托窥见,
    巴托回忆起索隆过往的伟大事迹,哗啦啦地泪水直流。

黑桃的部下和baby5谈话,说到紫罗兰的背叛怒发冲冠。
    紫罗兰用千里眼看到桑尼号已复原,船上众人正在折磨乔拉,船只即将到达格林比特。

明戈说自己“曾经”是天龙人,但不再多说。
    之前抢回的心脏居然只是一名海军士兵的。
    罗突然放出room从藤虎的重力下逃脱,并再次劫走凯撒。
    打算将凯撒丢给桑尼号,自己拖住明戈决斗。

不想明戈发现了赶来的桑尼号,准备直接击沉。
    千钧一发之际,山治月步赶到:别靠近我的伙伴!
    小伙伴们泪崩。

Full Summary
    Chapter 723: Change of Plans

Caribou swallowed the factory whole. The revolutionaries cheers at the "Gaburu the hero"

Sanji says he should be the one to save Nami, I mean I know she'd want me to be the one to save her!
    Zoro lets him. Sanji hands Kinemon a map to the Toy's house where his comrade should be, and denden mushi to contact everyone once they find Luffy.

Kin and Zoro stands at the gate of the Colosseum, wondering how to get in.
    Zoro wants to just slice the gate open, which Kin stops.
    Bartolomeo watches Zoro, crying in joy to see one of his heroes there.
    He calls Zoro the right-hand man of Luffy, and a first mate (at least to him he is)

Meanwhile at the palace...
    Gladius is shaking himself in anger over the betrayal of Violet.
    The original plan to capture Sanji and gain intel on their plan has been ruined.
    Baby 5 tells him to calm down before he explodes, as Gladius' silk hat expands like a baloon.

The hat bursts, revealing Vegeta.... I mean Super Saiyan 2 Goku.... I mean
    Whatever, you know the hair style. Lol.
    He wonders if Violet was up to something since the day before, as with her abilities she should have spotted the Straw Hat ship much earlier.

Sanji and Violet rides a toy horse as they rush forward
    Violet's Sennrigan (literally a Japanese/Chinese mythical ability to see a thousand miles) ability allows her to see 4000km in all direction, with no hindrance by obstacles.
    (I hope Oda meant 4000m, cause km is freakin OP lol)
    He asks her if she plans to stay in the country, but when she was about to reply... she sees a lightning falling on the Sunny

At Sunny...
    Jora is toasted from Nami's lightning.
    As the group decides to follow Law's direction and head to Green Bit, Jora tells them the straw hats should be all taken out by now due to Violet's scheme.
    Right.

At GB
    Law asks Dofla if he's a Celestial Dragon, but Dofla replies he "used to be".
    He answers cryptically, asking what is a "blood line"? what is "fate"? There can't be very many people with odd twist of fate as he...
    He tells Law he'd tell his life story over a bottle of booze, but alas we don't have such time.
    He needs to go take care of the Straw Hats in Dressrosa. Dofla says he realizes how many have fallen due to underestimating them.
    Fujitora tells Dofla he heard a lightning fall out in the ocean. And it sure ain't cloudy today.
    Law realizes from that conversation that it must be Nami, so his ride must be here.

CC asks Dofla to have his heart back, but Law tells him "who told you I gave you Ceasar's heart?"
    Dofla squeezes it, and a random marine screams in pain.

Law creates a ROOM so big it covers half of GB, and tells Fujitora you better keep up that gravity, cuz' I'm out of here.
    He then shambles himself with a boulder, which crumbles under Fujitora's gravity weight.
    Law grabs CC and uses teleport to run. Dofla chases after Law.

Meanwhile Nami and co are swimming through the Fighting Fish territory, and being attacked.
    Law runs to the bridge with Ceasar, he plans to teleport Ceaser to the ship, and fight Dofla on the bridge himself.
    Dofla realizes Law's plans, and switches direction to the ship!
    He flies through the air to head straight for the ship as Nami & co shudders in fear: We're dooooooomed!
    Sanji flies across the air with Sky Walk, and delivers a kick to Dofla, warning him to stay away from his crew.
    Dofla smiles, complimenting that a strong looking adversary has come.

Credit: Aohige_AP

Last edited: Oct 2, 2013
  2. Vihyungrang

Vihyungrang Wanted Roger Big Mom Cracker Katakuri Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    I haven't seen Sanji beaten up in a while.This should be a good opportunity.

And I think Fujitora intentionally let Law escape.Both he and Law just wanted to hear Dofla's secret lol.

chopper666, rumbl and Saiken like this.
  3. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Credits to Chinese ISHUHUI (script) and Translated (summarized) by @Divvens

- Sanji decides to go on his own to rescue Nami and others aboard the Sunny Go. Zoro and Kin'emon try to get in touch with Luffy and the toys in the factory in order to rescue Kanjuro.
    - Zoro and Kin'emon try to find ways to get into the Colosseum to meet up with Luffy, they come across Bartolomeo, Bartolomeo recalls the great deeds Zoro has done in the past and bursts into tears.
    - Pica's subordinates and Baby 5 have a conversation where they mention Violet's betrayal, they are angry about it.
    - Doflamingo mentions he was "once" a Celestial Dragon, but isn't one anymore.
    - Law uses his Room ability and manages to escape Fujitora's "gravity" and manages to steal Caesar again.
    - Law intends to throw Caesar onto the Sunny and hold Doflamingo back.
    - Doflamingo see's the Sunny Go, he decides to attack and sink the ship.
    - Sanji arrives at the right time and attacks Doflamingo before Doflamingo can attack the Sunny Go, Sanji tells Doflamingo "to stay away from his nakama".
    -End Of Chapter-

@Vihyungrang updated the spoilers, got hands on some Chinese script.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2013
    Vihyungrang likes this.
  4. Vihyungrang

Bounty Points:
    So Dofla's a retired Celestial Dragon?I can't imagine what he would look like wearing a space-suit.:eek:

And Bartolomeo has been crying way too much.xD

Madonna and Saiken like this.
  5. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Haha that space suit indeed. And I can't wait to see Barto cry again XD

Man what is Sanji getting himself into, I'm updating the first post with some more information that I got from the script.

- The "heart" Doflamingo had was the heart of one of the random marine soldiers there, wasn't Caesars heart.
    - Violet uses her ability to try and find out if the Sunny is safe and she see's its recovered.

6. Saiken

Saiken Katakuri

Bounty Points:

space man Dofla..! nyahahhahaha

epic.. Vih..

i want to see the serious face of Sanji, saying "stay away from my nakama".. :D

Vihyungrang likes this.
  7. Vihyungrang

Bounty Points:
    The only one who needs to weak a space-suit is Enel.:D

I am curious to see why Dofla wanted/chose to become a pirate.
    [​IMG]
    Dofla's not wearing a space-suit as a child.xD

8. Saiken

Saiken Katakuri

Bounty Points:

yeah... his a Celestial dragon choose to be a pirate.... i think will encounter this in Future chap... getting excited.. :D

9. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    I think he went against the celestial dragon system or something he seems that kind of guy but yea we will see it soon the real reason.

10. Saiken

Saiken Katakuri

Bounty Points:

or maybe because he also wants to be the pirate king :p.. hehe

11. rumbl

rumbl

Bounty Points:
    so fujitora stopped attacking cos hes still considered a shichi... guess u were right @Divvens :hides: damm:oops:

12. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Yes, most likely because he was still considered a Shichibukai. Haha, it's fine we all get our predictions wrong here and there :p

The mystery is still Doflamingo's past!

chopper666 likes this.
  13. Madonna

Madonna

Bounty Points:
    Bartolomeo: "Kyaaaa!! It's Zoro~senpai..[​IMG] ..!!!!"

Last edited: Oct 1, 2013
    Anthony, chopper666 and Divvens like this.
  14. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Haha, so I think he's a fan of every strawhat coz they follow Luffy xD

15. Riley Escobar

Riley Escobar The Villain Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Damn Divvens beat Redon and everyone to it anyways awesome chapter

chopper666 and Madonna like this.
  16. Pirate King

Pirate King

Bounty Points:
    I wonder if Fuji will interfere in Sanji vs Doffy.. Otherwise, Sanji n Law can team up against Doffy.. That would give them more of a chance.. For once, I would like someone other than Luffy to whoop Doffy's ass.. n Luffy annilates the whole Doffy Army during that time..

:cool::p:D

:oops: A man can dream..

chopper666 likes this.
  17. Saiken

Saiken Katakuri

Bounty Points:

yeah... like Zoro Vs dofla or Sanji vs Dofla... its not bad to dream it.. :D

18. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    I hope I can continue to beat em :p

Hmm, I wouldn't mind Zoro + Sanji handling Doflamingo, because Zoro + Sanji together are surely enough (at the level of Luffy or even above maybe). But knowing that Doflamingo is a major player, I think it ain't gonna happen :p

chopper666 and Riley Escobar like this.
  19. Saiken

Saiken Katakuri

Bounty Points:

then both of them.. :p

just smack those devil face of Dofla..

20. chopper666

chopper666

Bounty Points:
    I wasn't expecting this scenario :D you could never predict what Oda gonna do next :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice