Spoilers One Piece Chapter 722 [SPOILERS]

Discussion in 'Manga Spoilers' started by Divvens, Sep 24, 2013.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Madonna

Madonna

Bounty Points:
    This chapter would be awesome!
    No credit for spoiler? It's from Redon, isn't it? :)

It's meaningless to destroy the factory if DD got CC.
    I want more detailed explanation about CD. :)

2. Riley Escobar

Riley Escobar The Villain Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Donquixote made them kings so they can become CD's but the question arises why did DD come back?

3. UchaNekome

UchaNekome

Bounty Points:
    I feel like I'm the only one rooting for Rebecca to win...Everyone seems to think Cavenbitch will win...I honestly would love to see that talking VJ get pummeled...

chopper666 likes this.
  4. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    I was in a hurry, just copy pasted forgot to credit, have edited :p

It is indeed meaningless to destroy the factory if Doflamingo has CC, but I think things are going to change and CC will be either arrested/or run away somewhere.

Then the question is, why did Doflamingo get a bounty if he was a Celestial Dragon?
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 24, 2013, Original Post Date: Sep 24, 2013 ---
    I don't want Cavendish to win either :p

Madonna likes this.
  5. Riley Escobar

Bounty Points:
    Source: iSManga

[​IMG]

chopper666, Vihyungrang and Madonna like this.
  6. Madonna

Madonna

Bounty Points:
    Mother of God!
    Ah, that's quite awesome, @Riley Escobar!

7. Hasashi

Hasashi

Bounty Points:
    Interesting. :cool:
    The ´history lesson´ this chapter gives, really fits in as a new piece of the puzzle on the big ongoing One Piece mysteries.
    Doflamingo -> decendant of Donquixotes, who are celestial dragons... was to be expected.
    However; the Celestial Dragons appointed the Riku Family as rules/royals over Dressrosa. <- quite a surprise O_o
    Also, does this mean Doflamingo was a sabo-type of guy ('noble goes pirate'), but kinda the evil version <- hence the childhood drawings: not because he was poor, but because he is a evil celestial dragon kid who likes to play a badass charachter instead of dressing and acting like those ridiculous CD's/nobles we have seen so far?

Last but not least @Riley Escobar already pointed it out, Donquixote reclaims his throne. But when the Riku were basically 'filling in for' the Donquixotes, 'Riku family under command of Donquixotes'...
    Why did Doflamingo have to take the throne in such a BRUTAL manner??!
    1. Doflamingo is BRUTAL <- killing of the Riku wasn't ''necessary'' immediatly, but Doflamingo eliminates future risks without hesitation.
    2. It's protocol to kill of the TEMPORARY royals, from the start when the CDragons appointed 'temporary/substituting royals' to move to Mariejois, they agreed that once/when/if they move back the temporary royals have to be killed to prevent any future threat... Knowing how fucked up they are, and extreme measures they have already taken to protect themselves (Ohara incident) it wouldn't be that surprising
    3. Riku king is stubborn <- after 800 years Riku doesn't feel like moving of his throne, so he disobeys the authentic royals (donquixotes) -> Riku doesn't want to lose his royal position (and the wealth and power with it)
    4. Riku king protects Dressrosa people <- somehow Riku discovers what Doflamingo needs Dressrosa for: -> it's obvious that Doflamingo's plans will burn Dressrosa to the ground (we know this is true; Bellamy being scared shitless for upcoming events) -> the good ol' Riku king is attached to the kingdom/ it's people and therefore refuses to relinquish the throne.

Which one of the 4 possibilities I listed is most likely and what other possibilities can you guys think of?

Last edited: Sep 24, 2013
    chopper666 likes this.
  8. Pirate King

Pirate King

Bounty Points:
    That is a possibility but I wonder if that was the case why would WG still let them be..

Hasashi likes this.
  9. Hasashi

Hasashi

Bounty Points:
    yeah, and we know Nefertiti attains the WG meetings etc. It's not like they have secluded themselves. Alabasta has an active and ongoing cooperation within the WG from what I've seen.

10. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Thanks to Aohige for the below;

Hasashi likes this.
  11. Hasashi

Hasashi

Bounty Points:
    the further we advance in this arc more possible background stories for Doflamingo arise in my mind... But Oda still keeps us on the tip of our seats on what is actually the truth behind the flamingo man :hides:

chopper666 likes this.
  12. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Indeed, Doflamingo is a very very mysterious character. I can't wait for the freaking chapter!

chopper666 likes this.
  13. Riley Escobar

Bounty Points:
    I assume the reason why DD as an CD and the reason why he came to be an Pirate i guess:

[​IMG]

I reckon the reason is because he voluntary quit his position as CD and researched his family line and saw Dressrora and wanted to invade well not invade but kill of the old royal family for Fun! and it was an start for him to be an pirate as he saw being an CD boring as everyone had to obey them and not too long i reckon he met Kaidou as we know Yonkou's have the power to give or persuade people to become pirates and i do know Kaidou at the time wasn't an Yonkou but what if DD never knew about this and he saved him and he became interested in being an pirate as he wanted that power instead of the power he inherited as he found it boring like the picture above should he find things boring he will quit

14. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Well if that were to be true, why is he using the power of the Celesital Dragons now? Doesn't that make him a kinda loser if he is going to fall back upon his bloodline after he quit it, kind of a hypocrite.

Hasashi likes this.
  15. Hasashi

Hasashi

Bounty Points:
    I agree. falling back upon his bloodline to be succesfull as a pirate really devaluates the awesomeness of Doflamingo.:cool:
    If he really is a CD boy let loose, 'playing pirate'... (very unlikely in my opinion, or rather my sense what OP really is about). but IF that is true -> 1. only if he turns out to be either nuts (haha :lol:) or 2. if he wants to rise even above celestial dragons (I mean have no equals to him, other people regardless of nobility are below him)... -> that would hold down some of his awesomeness.

But for real, Doflamingo might be brutal, but he is sane and must have a goal...
    I can make a long story, but what I'm trying to say: I want... I would like it, if Doflamingo has a grudge against the celestial dragons. He somehow got acquainted with them, and holds a certain importance to them -> he can use it to his advantage. But in the end his true feelings are wanting to destroy them and be a true conqueror. (VEGETA <- how vegeta was freeza's bitch, but we found out his true feelings)
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 24, 2013, Original Post Date: Sep 24, 2013 ---
    @Divvens Is there a thread for mock-theories/outrageous theories? I've got some thoughts but posting it here would make it seem like I'm trolling around on this awesome website

Last edited: Sep 24, 2013
    chopper666 likes this.
  16. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    There is a general new world discussion thread if your theories are related to it - http://orojackson.com/threads/one-piece-new-world-general-discussion.554/

Otherwise, you can just start a thread for "Random Theories" :)

Hasashi likes this.
  17. UchaNekome

UchaNekome

Bounty Points:
    Game of Thrones anyone?

18. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Don't quite get that feel :p

19. UchaNekome

UchaNekome

Bounty Points:
    Just joking.

20. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Credits to Kaze;
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

chopper666 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice