Spoilers One Piece Chapter 717 [SPOILERS]

Discussion in 'Manga Spoilers' started by Divvens, Aug 6, 2013.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    This topic is for posting and discussing One Piece Chapter 717 spoilers. Please be sure to read the spoiler rules and do not speak about the spoilers outside this thread until the chapter comes out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One Piece Chapter 717 Spoilers Below
    Luffy Vs Don Chinjao. Don Chinjao knows Rayleigh and cries for his treasure.
    - Sanji and Kinemon are watching Luffy's battle on the street. There are a lot of Marine, even Vice Admiral Bastille.
    - 10 years ago, when Doflamingo became King of Dressrosa, he brought a fruit user to transform people into toys.
    - Dolfa gave two rules:
    * No. 1 - Every human must go home and toys must go to Toy House at 00:00 am.
    * No. 2 - Human can´t go to the Toy House and toys can´t go to the human's house.
    - People lost memory of those who had been turned into toys.
    - Leo says they want to rescue the princess and 500 friends. They must go to the factory that is under the Corrida Colosseum.
    Credit to Redon.

Credit to Aohige.

Riley Escobar, chopper666 and Anthony like this.
  2. Anthony

Anthony

Bounty Points:
    Props to the person that came up with the toy/memory loss theory looks like it was 100% correct xD
    Wonder what this bit is about.

Divvens likes this.
  3. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Must be another reason for Chinjao to hate Luffy xD

Buggy revealed that Rayleigh is Luffy's uncle, Chinjao must have lost to Rayleigh also in the past, so yea :p Now Garp + Rayleigh's anger on Luffy haha.

And I wonder if the fat lady is the DF user or is there another df user for the toys and memory thingy. If it's the fat lady then Nami and group will lose their memories soon?

Anthony likes this.
  4. Anthony

Anthony

Bounty Points:
    Lol Buggy was only assuming if Rayleigh could have been Luffy's uncle. Don't think that claim is legit or else Rayleigh would have mentioned it upon their first meeting. Nah I think the fat lady and the DF user turning people into toys are two different people. We've seen the toys and we've seen Nami/Brook/Chopper doesn't seem that similar imo.

Hmm I just thought the wording was wierd which was why I pointed it out. Curious to see what it means when the chapter is out xD Your assumption could indeed be correct though Rayleigh may have pissed off Chinjao in the past and Chinjao's simply punishing Luffy for Rayleigh and Garp's 'crimes'.

Divvens likes this.
  5. Hasashi

Hasashi

Bounty Points:
    Didn't expect Reyleigh to become part of the mystery behind the unfortunate occurances which were struck upon Chinjou in the past. I actually hoped to get more insight into what he meant by 'fortune, power and memory' taken away from him (by Garp). Then again I'm happy Chinjou isn't a troll/obito (YET). What happened to this guy must turn out to be emotionally heavy. It would be a waste and unlikely to have him be a sore loser.
    What do you guys think happened to him? So now we know, Rayleigh was also in the chain of events initiated by Garp's ass-kicking.

*Please don't let it be the same as his retarded grandsons mood swings. ''Luffy: Thanks!'' -> .... escalation ... ''Grandson: I'm gonna kill you!''

Divvens likes this.
  6. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Hmm indeed it was an assumption but it could very well be true you know :p That bloodline, is troublesome. Rayleigh is a troublesome person as well with CoC xD

Monkey D. Hasashi, I think that Chinjao was a reputed Pirate, and Garp was a reputed Marine (always has been one!) Maybe, at some point in Chinjao's career, he was stopped by Garp. They had a battle and Garp defeated Chinjao, ruining his reputation and also maybe sending him to prison for sometime? Not sure about that though.

Garp has done something to ruin Chinjao's streak as a pirate, I do have another theory though xD It may be lame, but also comical.

Chinjao loved this one lady, and he was truly devoted to her. But she ended up loving Garp and married her, after that Garp just outshined Chinjao in every way (and also defeated him as a Marine). That's why Chinjao holds an eternal grudge.

I have no idea how Rayleigh could be involved, but maybe it's something to do with a Pirate v Pirate fight. I do hope that Chinjao's past and his reasons are clearly revealed at some point.

Hasashi and Anthony like this.
  7. Anthony

Anthony

Bounty Points:

:rofl: I highly doubt it. Buggy is simply trolling xD Was meant to be a joke. ;3 Afterall Luffy's bloodline is indeed troublesome xD

Divvens likes this.
  8. Pirate King

Pirate King

Bounty Points:
    I wonder how the fight reached to talk about Rayleigh.. But I sure hope we see atleast 3-4 pages of fight..

Doffy made some rules, thats good, n toy maker is a DF.. Knew it.. n lastly, weren't they supposed to go to Flower field, how does Corrida Colosseum come there.. Maybe, they take their men from Flower Field and attack Factory..

n if the factory is under colosseum, I m guessing the 5 guy team who are the finalists, are like defense for Factory, maybe

Anthony likes this.
  9. Anthony

Anthony

Bounty Points:
    The battle's broadcasted. So they're watching on a screen I believe. Sanji found out about Luffy via a big screen as well. That'd be interesting if the 5 seats are a final defense to the factory. :rolleyes:

10. Pirate King

Pirate King

Bounty Points:

I mean, if Chinjao talks about Rayleigh, he would do so to Luffy.. But why would Rayleigh's name suddenly pop up..

Anthony likes this.
  11. Anthony

Anthony

Bounty Points:
    Ah I was simply replying to your Sanji comment. Indeed we don't know how Rayleigh was brought up. Thats why I pointed it out as well. Curious on how Rayleigh will be brought up during the battle.

Pirate King
    Hmm was rereading the previous chapter. I figure Chinjao's probably gonna bring it up like how he brought up Garp. To put it bluntly he's gonna bitch :lol:
    [​IMG]

12. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    I also have no idea how Rayleigh was brought up but I'm sure there's an explanation to it that we'll learn as the chapter gets closer.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 6, 2013, Original Post Date: Aug 6, 2013 ---
    Also I re-read the spoilers, it seems the Dwarf army is coming to the Colosseum, the "factory" is under it. Franky is also going after the factory right? I thought all of them were going to greenbit but wtf. Are there two factories then?

13. Pirate King

Pirate King

Bounty Points:

This is what confused the hell out of me.. I thought they were all going to some flower field.. Well, I m guessing thats where their army is.. Lets see..

14. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Franky and Toy Soldier were going to flower field, and indeed even the Dwarfs. But it's all changing now, I think the chapter will explain more there's stuff missing in the spoilers.

Pirate King likes this.
  15. Pirate King

Pirate King

Bounty Points:

Even Zoro was going to Flower field.. Don't know.. Maybe the toy's base is Toy House in flower field..

Divvens likes this.
  16. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Hmm what if there's actually two factories, the toy factory is below the Colosseum and the SAD/DF factory is at flower field/greenbit?

17. Riley Escobar

Riley Escobar - The Wanderer - Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Credit: Aohige

Divvens likes this.
  18. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Hahaha, indeed Chinjao! Make up your mind, you wanna cry or you want to rage xD

19. Riley Escobar

Riley Escobar - The Wanderer - Wanted

Bounty Points:
    I wanna know wth did Garp do the poor old dude that made him burst into tears ... i can see him be an ally or join the crew now with whats what
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 7, 2013, Original Post Date: Aug 7, 2013 ---
    Second Part

Hasashi and Divvens like this.
  20. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Nooo, no oldies in the crew their time has already passed xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice