Spoilers One Piece Chapter 712 Spoilers

Discussion in 'Manga Spoilers' started by Divvens, Jun 25, 2013.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    This topic is for posting and discussing One Piece Chapter 712 spoilers. Please be sure to read the spoiler rules and do not speak about the spoilers outside this thread until the chapter comes out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One Piece Chapter 712 Spoilers

Credits
    Summary by Aohige:
    Going back to 30 min before the time to hand over Ceasar....

Sanji is lying on the ground, bleeding and beat up.
    Violet says before her, all men are the same as being naked.
    She mocks Sanji, teasing him how a loser like him thought he won her heart.

[Donquixote Family (SPADE Trebol Army) Assassin Violet]

Sanji says she is lying. She has a pure heart, but and forced to be where she is by deception.
    She kicks Sanji in the face, saying he must be looking for a way out of this by lying.
    She uses her Giro Giro no Mi to "see through" Sanji. She can even see his bones.
    Violet makes a shape of glasses with her fingers and 'wears' them on her eyes to see Sanji's heart to reveal why Law allied up with the Strawhats, and what he's planning.

She uses "Peeping Mind" ability to look into Sanji's eyes.

Violet screams, blushing and crying at how Sanji's thoughts are all about her. She can't see past them to reveal the plans.
    Sanji says those eyes when she asked him there's a man she wanted killed, it was sincere.
    He WILL NOT doubt a woman's tears, even if a million people wouldn't trust it.
    Violet is shocked at Sanji's reaction... he tells the truth!

As her lackies try to kill Sanji, she stops them by creating Eye-whales from her eyes, whch stomps and takes out all the men.
    (It's a Japanese pun... "mekujira" is a term meaning "glearing" in Japanese, but it also means "eye" and "whales")

Sanji was telling the truth, she is an unwilling member of the gang.
    She tells him to run away from here, they know every move the Straw hats have been making.
    She appreciates Sanji's gestures, and uses her eye-power to let Sanji "see" what transpired this morning.....

As the Dressrosa citizens gather in front of the palace, begging their king to rethink stepping down, Dofla is irritated at the crowds yelling and wondering when CP0 is getting there.
    CP0 arrives and explains to the citizens, the news about Doflamingo abandoning Shichibukai status and the position of the King of Dressrosa is a mistaken news. The truth will be published to the world at 1500 today... but until then, they must keep this a secret.

Sanji is shocked, saying this is way beyond the power of a Shichibukai to pull this off.
    Violet hands him the denden mushi and tells him it may not be too late for his fellows, contact them immediately!

Back to present time, Green Bit...
    Law is pissed, wondering what he should do.
    Fujitora contacts Akainu, asking Saka-san what's going on... were even the Marines fooled by this false news?
    Akainu is not happy about this ordeal, and is on his way to question Gorousei on what's going on.
    Robin summons a clone of herself next to Law, she just overheard the conversation Law had with Sanji.

Law says the exchange is canceled, they need to get out of here, but Robin tells him she and Usopp are underground.
    They can't help him out, so Law better escape right now.
    3PM has come, and Doflamingo arrives. Same time Fujitora arrives at the beach.
    Dofla teases Law saying oooh you brought an Admiral here eh? Now that I'm no longer a Shichibukai, this is frightening!

Meanwhile, in Colosseum, the battle royal of block D starts.
    Cavendish wants to jump in the ring after Luffy, but is held back by the guards.
    Luffy is ready for this fight to begin!

Meanwhile, everyone around the world learns about Dofla's news being false.

back to Green Bit
    Law cannot believe Dofla deceived the entire world just to deceived the ten of them.
    A pirate, even a Shichibukai cannot possibly have that much control!
    Only ones possible of something like this would be the Celestial Dragons...
    Then he remembers what Vergo said. "You don't know Joker's past. That will be your undoing..."
    Law: You cannot be....!!

Dofla: Fuffuffu, the story goes far deeper than you think... Anyways Law, I just wanted to kill you, that's all!!
    Credits Redon (AP)
    Chapter 712: Violet.

- 30 minutes ago in Dressrosa. Sanji has been caught by Violet and other Donquixote Family mobs.

- Violet was a killer of Club Trebol army of the Donquixote Family with the power of Devil Fruit "Giro Giro no Mi" (giro is the onomatopoeia of "look intently"). She can see through everyone's mind.

- Violet wanted to know their plan and purpose but surprised that can only see women in Sanji's mind.

- Sanji said he never doubt women's tears and believed what did Violet say before: I hope you can kill a man for me (chap.703).

- Violet was moved and suddenly used the power of Devil Fruit to knock all mobs down.

- Then Violet let Sanji see what happened in the morning when CP0 arrived in Dressrosa. CP0 told Dressrosa's residents the World Government will revise the news about Doflamingo quitted the Shichibukai and the king of Dressrosa at 3pm and asked them not to leak.

- Back to the beach. Fujitora asked Sakazuki: "What happened? The Marine Headquarters has been fooled?" Sakazuki apologized and said: "I am going to Mariejois and ask the Gorosei."

- At this moment Robin used ability to create a copy of herself to let Law know they are in underground.

- After that, Doflamingo arrived at the beach.

Law: "You are just a pirate. You don't have authority to fool the world even if you are the Shichibukai.
    If someone that can do to this extent. He must be the Celestial Dragons.
    Can it be that you are...!?"

Doflamingo: "...Law! I really want to kill you!"

End of chapter.

Images
    Credit: Kaze
    [​IMG]

2. Riley Escobar

Riley Escobar - The Wanderer - Wanted

Bounty Points:
    That was a nice story twist and a nice epic chapter to be ... =)

Divvens likes this.
  3. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Indeed, an epic twist I'd say.

Well, with Vergo speaking about not knowing "Doflamingo's" past it was already a huge hint, but I never expected Akainu to be fooled and not know about anything!

I wonder...if Doflamingo is actually a Celestial Dragon...is he an outcast since he's a pirate or is he actually still respected the same way as others?

4. Vihyungrang

Vihyungrang Wanted Roger Big Mom Cracker Katakuri Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    Fucking epic.

Dofla is probably the son/brother of one of the Gorosei or related to the Celestial Dragons somehow.

Even the Marines got trolled at what happened.Unexpectedly even Fujitora and Akainu.

5. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Indeed, I thought at least Akainu would be aware if something changed.

Or maybe Dofla is a bastard of one of the Celestial Dragons but still has quite a lot of power due to his status?

I find it hard to believe Dofla would follow orders from the World Government if he could have bypassed them easily. I.E, showing up at Marineford etc.

6. Saiken

Saiken Katakuri

Bounty Points:

yeas yes ! this is indeed Epic chap...... :D

hmmm.. maybe Dofla is a celestial dragon that has been kick out because he's a Stupid Bastard. lol just kidding hihi

Divvens likes this.
  7. Pirate King

Pirate King

Bounty Points:
    Doffy is nicknamed TenYasha..
    n now he is hinted as or linked to Tenryuubito.. I doubt its a coincidence..:confused:

Divvens likes this.
  8. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    I just think he has some relation to them some way or the other :p

9. Riley Escobar

Bounty Points:
    I think ive told you about CCC's translation being "Heavanly Devil" and how similar it was to the Celestial Dragons so "Tenryubito"

(Sorry about the spelling mistake by the way)

Pirate King likes this.
  10. Pirate King

Pirate King

Bounty Points:

Really ?? I don't know.. Maybe forgot it.. Well, this chapter just sort of elaborates on the topic..

n also, is this an early release or regular one..

Riley Escobar likes this.
  11. Riley Escobar

Bounty Points:

Well all i can say Epic is now an understatement in OP, i assume a regular release by the look of things then again it has released a day early

12. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    The spoilers are here early, and have been since the past 2/3 weeks spoilers are coming in on Tuesday. Scans should be on Wednesday and sale on Monday.

I remember reading on Mangastream something along the line of "Heavenly Demon".

Infact, Oda has given us quite many hints until today to make it clear that Doflamingo is different from the rest.

13. Riley Escobar

Bounty Points:
    I assume the Schichubukai was all DD's doing? ... As he assembled the members to become Schichubukai to make himself away from the light of supervision and to hide his doings.

And since he's pulling the strings in the WG which includes the Schichubukai and hence his earlier statement if they got boring he will quit and also adding to the whole Underground Illegal Broker System which hes also pulling the strings of and since hes a Schichubukai his doings are all been looked over so he gets to get away and hide in the shadows whilst people do his bidding.

Which also epitomizes his role as a Noble/Celestial Dragon as they make their underlings do whatever they wish and command, hence his title of king of dressrora and his epiphet of "Heavenly Devil" as CCC translated.

14. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    But it doesn't make sense, if he Doflamingo has such power and is indeed connected to the Nobles/Celestial Dragon's in any way, why is he afraid of Kaido? He was scared upon hearing Law's plan at first wasn't he? He didn't want to get on Kaido's wrong side.

I do see Doflamingo becoming a Shichibukai just to do the dark dealings without the Marines keeping an eye on him. Hmm, I wonder now if Sengoku knew about Doflamingo's true identity? Or maybe it's just getting revealed to everyone now. I get a feeling not even Akainu knew of Doflamingo's true identity.

15. Riley Escobar

Bounty Points:

This may not be a full reply to your quote but this does say a lot:

That maybe but also remember the Schichubukai were never trusted by any WG Official as like the saying of Smoker "Once a Pirate always a Pirate". (Marines included)

The Establishment of them was of DD's doing which would make his character more known but would that be a good twist to the story, even explain a lot more to the reason why Law became one.

The power wise i doubt it as the WG and Marines have both risen in power over the 2 years so with or without the Schichubukai they are still strong nevertheless.

Regarding to the power of DD and his heritage:

For now there just assumptions really but if its true it does take to light what Oda said about the New World as everything will be done at a faster rate.
    Saying that also suggests that Luffy also declares war yet again against the WG for a fallen son (Assuming this again so IMO) as Luffy has already declared war against Big Mom and verbally declared war against the Yonkou this also rises the question as to the reason why CP0 agents are also on Dressrora, to summarize shits about to hit the ceiling.

But like everything Oda is throwing little bread crumbs at us to little clues and hes just gave us a larger jigsaw piece baiting us for a larger reveal.

Divvens likes this.
  16. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    So you are saying that the "Shichibukai" was formed due to Doflamingo? As in he used his connections/status to bring the institution "Shichibukai" to life? Hmm, that is very much possible.

Indeed, if Luffy does fight against Doflamingo and Doflamingo is of Noble blood the Celestial Dragons would not be happy to see something like the Shabondy event repeating. Wow, Luffy is gonna have the strongest of the World Government + 2 of the Yonko on his wrong side. Shit is indeed gonna hit the ceiling.

And the CP0, I think they are a direct World Government agency not under the Marines. As they said themselves, they were hear to inform everyone of the true status of Doflamingo not quitting. So the CP0 is working kind-of under Doflamingo.

17. SwordsmanOri

SwordsmanOri

Bounty Points:
    he said that this whole buisness as a shchibukai is fun and games for him and the second it get's boring he will quit without batting an eyelash so following orders? not so likely ,more like if the job is fun i'll consider it

obviously since the war when he recived orders from someone above sengoku(why him? and why is he the only one that know about moria and not sengoku? or akainu?) so that was the first clear hint that he was different second was his mysterious past and now law found out and doflamingo want's to seriously kill him (why is his past so important?) things are getting very interesting right off the bat of the second part of OP
    I'm so happpy ;(

Divvens likes this.
  18. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Yes indeed, he did say the moment it gets boring he's going to quit.

Hmm, back at Marineford he indeed say he was "Ordered" by someone to take care of Moria, who exactly can "order" Doflamingo? Someone even higher than the top Marine, that can only be one of the Government authorities. Doflamingo's relation?

I guess Doflamingo is the same as the Celestial Dragons we saw at Shabondy, except he doesn't live like them, he just holds the same amount of power and influence.

SwordsmanOri likes this.
  19. SwordsmanOri

SwordsmanOri

Bounty Points:
    not sure about that i just know he has connections

20. Vihyungrang

Vihyungrang Wanted Roger Big Mom Cracker Katakuri Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    Divvens there have been rumors that even Luffy's mother is a World Noble or Celestial Dragon or of high status.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice