Spoilers One Piece Chapter 710

Discussion in 'Manga Spoilers' started by ETSI, May 24, 2013.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ETSI

ETSI

Bounty Points:
    Below are spoilers for One Piece Chapter 710,

Credit: Aohige
    Chapter 710 “To Green Bit”
    Bellamy, broken and on the stretcher tells Luffy how he’s embarassed that he hasn’t changed a bit
    Luffy comforts him that he has certainly changed
    Bellamy tells Luffy if anyone has changed, it’s him (Luffy). With such immensely powerful haki, and even cheering him on.
    He tells him his pride is broken, but contrary to those words, is smiling.
    Bartolomeo overhears their conversation, with an astonished look at the mention of “Strawhat”
    Meanwhile Law’s team… 45 min until the time for their exchange
    The bridge made of iron is nothing to the might of the Battle-fishes
    CC is worried, but Law says it’s ok these these guys will handle them (points at Usopp)
    Usopp: Why don’t YOU handle them, “Shichibukai!”
    lol
    The fishes attack from both sides at once, but Usopp takes one out, while Robin takes out the other.
    But since there’s endless number of them, Law forces CC to fight. CC takes out one with his gas laser.
    Law is conserving his strength for later when they depart… he has to. They’re going to face Doflamingo after all.
    Meanwhile, a massive net catches a Battle fish. Mysterious voices cheer for their great catch.
    Law’s group can’t see them, but hears their voices. The mysterious voices notices there are humans there, and quickly runs away leaving the fish.
    Law forces CC to become a balloon to carry them across the bridge.
    As they arrive to Green Bit, an island of strangely looking jungle full of twisted vegetation, they see a marine ship that’s stuck in the jungle. It looks like it literally flew into it. Robin notices the scratches on it are fresh, it just recently got here…
    Robin suspects Law planned the arrival of the marines, although Law pretends not to know anything about it.
    *flashback to when he told Smoker where he’s going*
    14 min till the promised time, as Law and CC stay at the beach, Usopp and Robin take a stroll in the jungle.
    They see marines yelling at the mysterious voices, demanding if they’re Straw Hat crews.
    The voices ask if they are bad people or good people (childish voices), and tell them to hand over the weapons, which the marines refuse.
    The voices strip the marines naked instantly, taking their clothes and weapons
    Robin sees a shadow of them running off, and sprouts a field of hands (like a garden of flowers) and catch one.
    Robin sees him/her and says it’s a dwarf!
    End of Chapter

Divvens and Freeze like this.
  2. Freeze

Freeze

Bounty Points:
    wow that photoshop is horrible XD

3. ETSI

ETSI

Bounty Points:
    ???????? i am innocent!
    if you want you can add a word spoiler in the title! although it is in the right discussion thread.....
    --- Double Post Merged, May 24, 2013, Original Post Date: May 24, 2013 ---
    [​IMG]
    you mean that page? :D

4. Sammy

Sammy

Bounty Points:
    Mate, all the pages are horribly photoshopped. this is not real (captain obvious strikes furiously)

5. ETSI

ETSI

Bounty Points:
    ok i can see more parts of the pages bad! but it seems like unfinished work to me!

i don't know if it's real for sure! but you can't proclaim it as fake!...

also i don't care if it is fake! :D i just shared! good to know what is out at the moment!

6. Freeze

Freeze

Bounty Points:
    Im not blaiming you :p
    and its fine to share it
    but i'll change the topic title abit :p

ETSI likes this.
  7. Sammy

Sammy

Bounty Points:
    No trust me it's fake ETSI. I can easily tell from the square boxes and the unorganized blurring everywhere. Also some of these panels are re-used in different order to make it seem like the original thing. And re-using the same panel but re-scaling it to put extra work into it to make it seem like a reveal and such. Unfinished work would be sketch, not boxes and blur ^_^

Freeze likes this.
  8. ETSI

ETSI

Bounty Points:
    OK! got it!

9. Riley Escobar

Riley Escobar - The Villain -

Bounty Points:
    i thought this was a real raw chapter until i read the word Photoshop is horrible

Vihyungrang likes this.
  10. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Real spoilers will be out on 5th of June.

11. Riley Escobar

Bounty Points:
    Spoilers are out well a little summary i wish i can paste it here

12. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    I;ve added it, thanks for the tip!

Riley Escobar likes this.
  13. Riley Escobar

Bounty Points:
    A little tad bit late as i didnt know the Spoiler tag how to do it here but yeah glad i can help

14. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    I wasn't expecting spoilers today :p But sounds like an interesting chapter coming up, you read the spoiler?

15. Riley Escobar

Bounty Points:
    Well its more or less a little summary atm but from what i can see:

- Luffy being more than acknowledged by Bellamy as Bellamy has got further development
    - Luffy has to do with Bart's *Master*
    - CC and a Balloon well that was kinda expected them to do really but i never thought it will happen in this chapter
    - Warship? .... Just who's warship is it?
    - Robin captures a short person?

Thats left a lot of Cliffhangers but IMO i reckon the story will change to Law's Group and the others next week

16. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    It indeed is a summary but we learn a lot from it :p

1. Yes, Bellamy talks about Luffy having a strong Haki, so that means he's grown himself as well to sense it. And maybe it hints that Bellamy has more to do ahead in this arc :p
    2. Bartolomeo was surprised hearing mugiwara, so yea "that person" has something to do with Luffy. On AP people are predicting that Bartolomeo wants the fruit for Luffy but I think that's bullshit :p And they also predict Sabo but every mysterious person is guessed as Sabo nowdays so xD
    3. Indeed :p CC free and helping out. I expect some more comic moments from CC.
    4. The warship is a marine warship right?
    5. Yea, its dwarfs I think :p

17. Riley Escobar

Bounty Points:
    1. Yeah i see Bellamy has grown a lot to even sense Luffy's Haki is formidable yet i dont think this will be the last we see of Bellamy tbh
    2. Bart was surprised (Cant wait to see his face and hope its NOT an Enel Face ... Lol) at hearing "Mugiwara"
    3 . Barts Master has connections to Luffy and how many Connections does Luffy even have
    4. Sabo is here and Sabo is everywhere really ... Lmao
    5. Regarding Barts Master it could be from NW as it could possible be from the likes of: Shanks, Marco, BB or even Kaidou which i doubt or a possible "Jack"
    6. Warship it didnt state whos exact Warship it was as Fujitora said he needed 3 of them so where would the other 2 disappear too
    7. Dwarves or Fairies really

18. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Maybe the other 2 warships have gone towards Dresrossa and one warship stopped at Greenbit?

I wonder if Bartolomeo works under any Yonko, it was said that either you ally with them or go against them and I do think seeing Bartolomeo's nature he wouldn't ally with any Yonko and would love to piss them off. I guess Jack is a possibility. We haven't heard much of Jack apart from that one single panel during the telecast from Punk Hazard.

Hmm, fairies is indeed a possibility since they are already in the story.

19. Riley Escobar

Bounty Points:
    I doubt it as we have seen Battle Ships more or less be near each other

"Jack" is the Trump card yet for some unknown reason "Jack" i believe to be one of DD's men tbh

20. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    We did see the card shapes in DoFlamingo's meeting room right, spades etc. Jack can indeed be involved with DoFlamingo. But I hope he's another underworld broker, since I'm sure the underworld has many brokers apart from Doflamingo.

True, we have seen Battleships to be more or less near each other, but lets not forget the Marines would have gone through a major change during these 2 years :p They got a lot more power since Akainu is fleet admiral (it's been said so as well) so maybe some bad-ass VA is going in alone to greenbit, that VA can redeem for the losses of Smoker and Maynard xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice