Oda talks about One Piece editors Twitter account

Discussion in 'One Piece News Central' started by dizzy2341, Dec 5, 2017.

Tags:

Share This Page

1. dizzy2341

dizzy2341

Bounty Points:
    Everything is translated by @Sandman from Arlong Park Forums so thanks to him! http://forums.arlongpark.net/showthread.php?t=42229&page=63

Oda's message was posted on the Official One Piece website's twitter.
    https://twitter.com/OPcom_info/status/937969818623291392

-------------

Oda: 1 year has already passed since my editors created ONE PIECE official manga Twitter account.
    They have about 150000 followers, right? Thank you so much. I've heard that OP official "Line" (app) account has about 500000 followers, so I hope they will obtain more followers on Twitter as well. They share various information about OP with you. They sometimes talk about how OP Hollywood TV live-adaptation goes.

I realised it's not easy to make announcements on internet. It's really amazing that some YouTubers have more than 1 million subscribers. Hikakin is really great. (Hikakin is a Japanese famous youtuber. Oda's drawing about him is included in the message.) I've enjoyed his videos on YouTube. My editors sometimes make live streams, but their aura are not attractive. (laugh) I personally like their videos.

Actually they are my most reliable staffs who support ONE PIECE in spite of their unattractive appearances. Keep up the good work! (Oda drew their faces in the message. Left drawing is Naito, who is responsible for manga. Right drawing is Sugita, who is responsible for anime/game/merchandise etc. Oda says both of them are good friends.)

Here are additional info in the pic.
    - Oda is wondering what kind of bird Twitter logo is.
    - It seems Oda enjoys Nintendo smartphone app called "Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp" recently. Many Japanese enjoy this app which was just released last month.
    - Editors retweeted this Oda's message and appreciated his words.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Echi

Echi

Bounty Points:
    There you go... Oda is secretly spying Joyboy's theories to make sure none of them will come out true... :kappa:

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  3. Hinrik96

Hinrik96

Bounty Points:
    I just recently started following his stuff. does any of that shit ever come true? like ever at all?

Echi and PurplePandaSage22 like this.
  4. SanjiKun

SanjiKun

Bounty Points:
    I doubt these editors watch much English language content.

5. Jesus Burgess

Jesus Burgess

Bounty Points:
    Oda is savage af.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
    PurplePandaSage22 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice