Sports NFL General Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Monkey D Junior, Oct 21, 2016.

Tags:

Share This Page

?

Do you watch or like NFL?

1. Yes !

25 vote(s)
    62.5%
  2. Yes, I watch sometime

8 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. No !

3 vote(s)
    7.5%
  4. No, They boring

4 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. Monkey D Junior

Monkey D Junior

Bounty Points:
    National Football Leagues! Let get ready rumbleeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

You can talk about Regular Season from this year & present, Playoffs, Prediction who'll get to the SB, & what's your favorite Team

I'm a true Steelers fan & I fully support Vikings (cause I live in Minnesota & Love purple & gold though)

Last edited: Oct 22, 2016
  2. Aka Hata X

Aka Hata X

Bounty Points:
    Go ravens! Mostly because of the black and purple combination

Monkey D Junior likes this.
  3. Sanzen

Sanzen

Bounty Points:
    Let's do a high five with the air xD
    [​IMG]

4. Aka Hata X

Aka Hata X

Bounty Points:
    Air(abscence of it) was Tom Brady's best friend so it fits

Yaksha and Monkey D Junior like this.
  5. Monkey D Junior

Monkey D Junior

Bounty Points:
    Vikings will take the thrones this year :D:D:D
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 22, 2016, Original Post Date: Oct 22, 2016 ---
    Can we talk about prediction or no ?

Me: Vikings v Steelers or Broncos or Pats for super bowl

6. DizzyBrows

DizzyBrows

Bounty Points:
    saints are my personal favorite team. they are definitely not having the best season right now, but they are going to get there eventually i hope.

i think that the cowboys are definitely going to make it this year, but not sure about who their opponent is going to be.

7. Monkey D Junior

Monkey D Junior

Bounty Points:
    Nah fam forget the Cowboys lol jk is Tony Romo still playing ? @DizzyBrows

Yaksha likes this.
  8. DizzyBrows

DizzyBrows

Bounty Points:
    i'm not too sure. i don't really keep up with them for the most part since they aren't one of my favorite teams, but people have been telling me that they are doing really damn well right now and are looking to be contenders for the championship this year.

9. Monkey D Junior

Monkey D Junior

Bounty Points:
    Cowboys are 5-1 yeah I get that but I heard tony romo hurt idk if he's play or not i don't watch em only I watching Vikings they're 5-0 & contender too for championship. Our boys are number 1 defenders I'm pretty sure they can go thru weeks 15 or 16 to do that so that would mean it will be our Boys this year to take the title :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 24, 2016, Original Post Date: Oct 22, 2016 ---
    Vikings loss to the Philly Eagles :( Adrian Peterson & Teddy need come back but they're out (injuries)

DizzyBrows likes this.
  10. Kappa King

Kappa King

Bounty Points:
    As a sports junkie you can just ask me about American Football and I'll get you ;)

No Tony Romo has NOT played at all this regular season (he injured his back for a 3rd time already and is out since the pre-season started back in August. It's actually been the rookie that the Cowboys drafted in this year's draft, Dakota 'Dak' Prescott that has been the Cowboy's QB for the entire regular season. Kid is playing very well I must admit. Him and Ezekiel Elliot (their rookie RB) are doing some really amazing work for the Cowboys this season. Right now, Tony Romo is almost guaranteed to be on the trading block (or possibility of getting traded because he is worth over 20+ million by next year).

As for the Vikings, the only concern I have his on the Quarterback because I heard that Teddy Bridge-water's injury is so bad that his career could be over already. Sam Bradford, though it's still undecided, will likley be the Vikings' starting QB for the current time being. But that Vikings' Defense really is starting to remind me of the 'Purple People Eaters' (The 1960s' Minnesota Vikings Defense). Plus alot of them are young so that team is going to be a tough one for sure.

The Eagles have been a odd one. Carson Wentz (The second overall pick in the NFL draft) is proving to be a real contender for Rookie of the year considering how any thought that the Eagles were not a playoff contending team, but he is proving even me that he can be something great. Considering that both the Eagles and The Cowboys are in the same division (NFC East), both Wentz and Prescott are going to be playing against each other for a long time to come. ;)
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 27, 2016 ---
    Also, since I forgot to mention I am New England native from Boston so you guys can probably figure which team support (The Patriots of course :p)

Rubberman and Monkey D Junior like this.
  11. Noyman2000

Noyman2000

Bounty Points:
    @Kappa King You're lucky your team ain't facing my team: Chargers

:(

12. Kappa King

Kappa King

Bounty Points:
    Hey atleast you guys managed ot win against the Broncos. I don't know if your head coach McCoy is going to be able to manage his job much longer because he somehow always chokes the game away for you guys in the 4th quarter. :S

I do love Philip Rivers (well except the fact the dude somehow has a new kid every goddamn season :lmao:). He is in my opinion, a top 10 QB in the league, and is largely why your offense is as good as it along with Antonio Gates). Hell, your newest rookie, Joey Bosa is actually a really good DE. I even have soft spot for your mascot, I mean look at this dude: https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/2172310769/Boltman4_400x400.jpg Though the team was the best when you guys drafted LT.

....but I REALLY hate your owners for how much of a bunch of dicks they have been t your team for the last decade and half. The teams deserves a hell of alot more than it has. But I have a feeling its the Raiders or the Broncos winning your division this year man. :/

13. RZ_Senpai

RZ_Senpai

Bounty Points:
    I haven't watched much this year unfortunately. I need to get back into it. Seahawks fan :)

14. Kappa King

Kappa King

Bounty Points:
    You'll be seeing my NE Patriots in the next two weeks so best of luck man ;)

Wilson is playing like a baller this year but your defense is easily top 3 in the NFL. I would probably focus on team games for this season all things considered :)

RZ_Senpai likes this.
  15. RZ_Senpai

RZ_Senpai

Bounty Points:
    Best of luck to you as well. You're on fire atm so it will be a good game. I will definitely make sure to watch that game!

16. Yaksha

Yaksha

Bounty Points:
    My squad is the falcons, we had a rough patch but we won today

17. Kappa King

Kappa King

Bounty Points:
    oh hell yeah. you guys are already 5-3 in your division which sits you pretty square above everyone is the NFC South (Still can't believe how bad the Panthers have been this season but they had a decent game today against the Cardinals.) The Falcons, especially on offense with Matty Ice and Julio Jones are just ridiculous. :)

Yep. The Seahawks are still solid so I think it will be a very close game if your defense holds our offense down (Reason why they are still called Legion of Boom, though I miss BeastMode on offense :() Again, best of luck man see you in Week 10 :)

RZ_Senpai and Yaksha like this.
  18. Yellow

Yellow

Bounty Points:
    My home state has no team, so I just kind of randomly picked a team to follow when I was younger based on the name. I chose the Jets. NFL is suffering for me. But I'm also a Sacramento Kings fan in the NBA, so I'm used to it. I also kind of follow the 49ers since they're a team that is at least from the state I live in now and in the NFC and I don't like the Raiders and am indifferent to the Chargers... yeah, also not a great team to be rooting for right now.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2016
  19. Kappa King

Kappa King

Bounty Points:
    Unfortunately as a Patriots fan, I kinda default towards hating everything about the Jets, so my apologies there.

Atleast The Kings are winning even though its only been 3 games into the NBA season. :p

The 49ers have become kinda of a huge spotlight in the NFL because of Colin Kapernick (but its not like I ahve any grudges with teh 49ers in general really).

The Raiders are doing well but I don't know if they keep it up because their defense really just sucks and Chargers are sort of just hanging by a limb at this point :lmao:
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 31, 2016, Original Post Date: Oct 31, 2016 ---
    As for this week's highlights, well I don't know what can top throwing a dildo in the middle of game. I am not joking

NE 41 @ BUF 25

[​IMG]

RZ_Senpai, Yellow and Yaksha like this.
  20. Yellow

Yellow

Bounty Points:
    That is understandable, I suppose. Since I don't live in NY or on the east coast, I suppose I don't have any of the traditional rivalry bias. I don't like or dislike the Pats and will freely admit that Brady might be the best QB of all-time. He's at least in the top three.

Don't worry, I know my Kings, they'll let me down eventually! They always do...

And yeah, the Kaepernick stuff is overshadowing everything else and is really just kind of annoying. I don't personally have a problem with what he did, but the media shitstorm got old. And he's not good enough for me to care, to be honest lol.

Yeah. My dislike of the Raiders is based solely on the fact that I used to know someone that loved the Raiders and he was complete dick. The Chargers are meh. Rivers is a good quarterback, but he can be obnoxious. Technically I should probably be following the Chargers because they're the closest team to me... but there is just something about them that fills me wholly with indifference. Kind of like the Colts. I just don't care about either team, positively or negatively. Haha.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice