1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Speculation Next strawhat nakama ( With proofs)

next strawhat nakama is going to be !!!!!

Share This Page

1. Deleted member 22165

Deleted member 22165 Guest

Bounty Points:
    You know, I'm not even trying to argue against Pedro joining now. But people really should think twice when using numbers as evidence so randomly like this. Do you honestly believe that when Oda was drawing chapter 270 and 540 cover page, he knew that Pedro would appear EXACTLY in chapter 810? Few months ago they said Reverie and Wano will happen in 2017 and now they're not sure anymore.

What I'm trying to say is that even if Pedro joins, it has nothing to do with chapter numbers 270, 540(2*270) and 810(3*270). You should only focus on the content of the cover pages in general.

Dr_Ali likes this.
  2. Topi Jerami

Topi Jerami

Bounty Points:
    It depends on his condition if he survives imo. If he is badly wounded to the point of missing some limbs, then more or less it's RIP for his chance to join because he can't really fight properly anymore imo (and kind of sad because he suffered the same fate with his 2 kings then).
    But if he survives without being too wounded nor missing any limbs, then it's Carrot's chance that decreased drastically because the one person that's supposed to inherit his will to her is actually still alive and all, no more inherited will then.

Dr_Ali and vikas like this.
  3. Dr_Ali

Dr_Ali ONE LAST STAND

Bounty Points:
    I don't give up college just because biochemistry bugs me. What I'm saying is that if you are convinced with the theory as a whole and didn't like the numbers part, plz don't be one of these guys who burns an entire theory for a piece they didn't like.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 4, 2017, Original Post Date: Sep 4, 2017 ---
    That's the exact thing I'm thinking right now.

Topi Jerami likes this.
  4. Finalbeta

Finalbeta

Bounty Points:
    I hope it will be Carrot otherwise Jinbe or even both

But I doubt that two at the same time will join

Awaken Fruit and Dr_Ali like this.
  5. Zalendier

Zalendier

Bounty Points:
    No, Pedro won't join, Jinbe will :D

Awaken Fruit and Dr_Ali like this.
  6. Deleted member 22165

Deleted member 22165 Guest

Bounty Points:
    In which part of my post I burned the entire theory? Maybe there're some meanings behind some of the points. I even said you(or the one who created this) should focus on content of those cover pages. I specifically talked about the part that was used in a wrong way.

7. clarkent586

clarkent586

Bounty Points:
    Jinbe has been confirmed. The next debate is who's next? For me, it's Kinemon after Wano. If you watch the Punk Hazard arc especially when Kinemon cut fire, Oda has been giving us clues. Kinemon is the puzzle that will complete the Straw Hat Swordsmen. Just think of this:

Brook - One Sword Style & Ice element, Kinemon - Two Sword Style & Fire element, and Zoro - Three Sword Style & Wind element (?)

See? Kinemon fits perfectly fine with the swordsmen.

Carrot is next. Though, I can't still piece her to the crew or a narrative that will justify her joining.

Jeffrey zorofan likes this.
  8. Jeffrey zorofan

Jeffrey zorofan

Bounty Points:
    carrot is not her real name, she wants to be the greatest adventurer(the first mink to reach raftel), Pudding joining after the big mom rematch... kinemon is the fourth recruit of the new world...

vikas likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice