1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

New Strawhat?! Unexpected answer... [Spoilers obviously]

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by OneWorldHD, Dec 22, 2015.

Share This Page

?

Do you think this will happen or nah?

1. yes

56 vote(s)
    53.8%
  2. nah

48 vote(s)
    46.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkyBreeder.Skiadrum

SkyBreeder.Skiadrum

Bounty Points:
    luffy hate franky because he almost kill usopp, but luffy still forgive franky and he let franky join the straw hat pirate

Room_Shambles likes this.
  2. beck

beck

Bounty Points:
    Franky didn't almost kill ussop, the franky family did.

And stop justifying someone who drugs kids and creates weapons of mass destructions and uses his own nakamas as Guinea pigs just to compare it to franky who basically is just a thug

3. Room_Shambles

Room_Shambles

Bounty Points:
    Never said he was good but still he does fit in with group and he redeem him self helping the minks

4. Chilly Cobra

Chilly Cobra

Bounty Points:
    smh at people thinking that it is unnatural for a pirate to be evil, luffy himself has no intention of being a hero of justice

5. Devil

Devil

Bounty Points:
    issue with One piece is that govt is evil/corrupt. Pirates are more like liberators of those people. IMHO an island under a yonko like red hair pirates is more secure and has more freedom whereas one without under yonko/pirate or so on before you give me example how fishman island was under big Mom every yonko is not big mom

6. Chilly Cobra

Chilly Cobra

Bounty Points:
    Still doesn't mean that the majority of the pirates aren't evil, and most of the time the truly "good " ones are actually just neutral and less aggressive, but what can I say, if people don't want a varity of mentalities in the crew and not some similar to the strawhats way of thinking then so be it.

7. beck

beck

Bounty Points:
    No he does not fit in any way, only reason he would fit is because he is funny and thats not a good reason to be a strawhat

Thats true, but its not like oda is making the strawhats like real pirates. This is anime and not a recount of history of piracy

Having no intention of being hero and not being a hero are two different things

Last edited: Jan 24, 2016
  8. Chilly Cobra

Chilly Cobra

Bounty Points:
    How did robin fit the strawhat? please explain.

He based multiple pirate in the story over real ones. Plus, ceasar being evil is not a reason to dismiss his recruit

beck likes this.
  9. Herr Krokodil

Herr Krokodil

Bounty Points:
    I don't see Caesar being forgiven. He has shown literally no sense of regret for his actions an only ever helps the main cast when he is pushed to do so. I keep seeing people say that if he forgave character like Buggy, Mr.3 and Crocodile he can forgive Caesar.

This isn't really, in my opinion, a real fair comparison. For one he didn't ever given any indication of Forgiving Crocodile, he only agreed to let him own because he needed him, even then Ivankov had to convince him to do it. With Mr.3, he showed on two separate occasions to go out of his way to help Luffy, but what is most important is he didn't need to be asked for forced to do so, he just did it on his own. They had to bend Caesars arm to get him to ever help them. With Buggy, Luffy never really held a grudge against him, even after meeting him again before going to the grand line he didn't seem to regard Buggy as much of a threat. Even when Crocodile helped Luffy escape Impel Down, Saved Ace and then saved Luffy himself, all Luffy ever gave him was a glare, no thanks or anything. This indicated he really hasn't forgiven him for what he did.

When even Crocodile shows more acts of aiding the main cast without prompting, that should tell you something about Caesar's personality.

Kikodg78 likes this.
  10. beck

beck

Bounty Points:
    You don't see how robin can fit in the strawhats? No wonder you think ceasar does.

Basing off is one thing you know, oda is not trying to make them plunderers.

And ceasar drugging kids is every reason to dismiss him as a recruit, you're just in denial

Luffy D Dragon likes this.
  11. Hots

Hots

Bounty Points:
    I think Ceasar is mostly likely joining Buggys crew. His got a clown theme on him already so hes better join Buggy.

12. Nihilius

Nihilius

Bounty Points:
    I honestly like that theory and i would be fine with Ceasar joining SH right now. The people saying that Ceasar done too much "unforgivable crime" is a good reason to not let him join, but we should not forget that all other SH members joined in Paradise and not in the new World. It was stated a few times that it is more brutal here than it was ever before, that the SH have to pay even more attention, to achieve their goals because the sea is so dangerous and all other pirate crews etc. .

Because of this it might be plausible that the next SH made mistakes too, but the are just much worse because we are in the new World.

When he would join the crew, i hope the way and the reason why is a good and that everyone will be fine with this (even Chopper). I do not know how Oda could achieve this, but there should be a way.

13. beck

beck

Bounty Points:
    Caesar did not made mistakes.

Robin did things in order to survive and she grew up trusting no one

Franky was a small time thug

Caesar, throughout his career willingly and happily tricked his underlings, drugged children and created murder weapons just to overcome vegapunk

Please stop believing that caesar would redeem himself just because he was forced to create antidotes and because he is funny

This is right after ussop confirmed caesar is luffy's most hated type of person and sanji reiterated that he got no redeeming qualities

So clown did not made mistakes, he is a complete douchebag and exact type of person luffy wouldnt let in his crew

At least luffy liked kyros even when he was a murderer (and he still didnt joined)

Last edited: Jan 25, 2016
  14. TheConqueror

TheConqueror

Bounty Points:
    Preaching to the choir bro. Fact of the matter is redeemable villain characters usually are never depicted going too far. There are certain plot devices authors of any series do to make villains nonredeemable. Children is one of the head plot devices for this effect. Look at GoT with Reek. Before he became Reek everyone hated Theyon's guts because he killed two innocent kids and burned their bodies beyond recognition to fake the fact that he killed two different kids. And everyone felt he deserved the horrible torture he got. Stannis let his daughter get burned alive before he died. Breaking Bad, Walter White poisoned a kid to convince Jessie to do his bidding in the final season.

Like I told all the others, the strawhats, particularly Nami AND Chopper really became connected to those kids in PH, especially that girl Mocha. She almost killed herself scarfing down the last of Caesar's poisoned candies to keep them away from the other kids who were completely deranged. Nami and her moment with Tashigi shows how much connection she had to those kids.

Letting Caesar join spits in the face of everything he made those kids go through. Luffy would never do that, he's already denounced Caesar as his most hated kind of person. And Oda would never let Caesar join knowing that the main emotional arc of PH was the fight to save those kids from Caesar.

What the hell are the strawhats supposed to say to those kids who love them when they show up and Caesar is a part of their crew? I mean really? Can you ever see us storming a WG HQ to save a piece of shit like Caesar? Would a complete coward like him even be capable of doing the same for someone else? And redemption arcs really should have nothing to do with it as I said because Caesar is complete garbage who deserves what he gets. A long life where no one gives a shit about him and where he's always second best to Vegapunk and doesn't accomplish shit.

Anyone supporting Caesar has no respect for what the word nakama really means.

15. Sadistic Senpai

Sadistic Senpai

Bounty Points:
    Problem with Ceasar, his danger will never stop unless he stayed with Strawhats imo. You might say, but him being imprisoned in Impel down and so on is a solution when it actually is not. The only way for Ceasar danger to stop is either he dies which is an option obviously, or he joins the crew in my opinion. Why? If you guys think about it. If he's under either of Big Mom or Kaido, Ceasar's danger will continue with creating more mass weapon destruction. And if he is in Impel Down, I'm so damn sure that Akainu will use him as well to wipe out the world lol. If you even doubt that, Ceasar implied before that Sengoku was a softie and didn't approve his method, while he's sure that Akainu would work with him. And of course, if BB put his hands on him which is a huuuge chance to happen in the next upcoming war imo to create a huuge army of DF user for him since he's looking for DFs (which means, the fodder who will serve the divioson commanders will be strong.

So, I'm not against him joining, nor not joining. I just see his opportunities are there because simply of how dangerous he is if he is not under control which will only happen imo if he's under either Luffy or Shanks or maybe Law. He's like a time bomb as we can describe him (same thing we can call the likes of Nico Robin or Franky who were able to revive ancient weapons that can destroy the world, and only Luffy's mentality will bring peace if they are under him imo). Same thing we can call Shirahoshi which became an ally to Luffy. My point, imo there is a chance, BUT only if Oda manages to redeem the fuck out of Ceasar to the point we are like wtf!!!! cause he needs to work hard on that one more than any other strawhat he redeemed before. And I admitt it's so hard to achieve but then let's not underestimate Oda with that lol, unless he's never gonna redeeem him which then I see Ceasar dying or joining BB as I said before, BB always gets the edge after each war until EoS where he is defeated completely

16. beck

beck

Bounty Points:
    Now he should controlled by luffy.....

What????????

17. jagajaga

jagajaga

Bounty Points:
    I don't see any crew additiom after Jinbei
    The crew number should be equal to BB
    10 men vs 10 men at final showdown

18. TheConqueror

TheConqueror

Bounty Points:
    In that case there has to be two. BB has ten titanic captains under him putting his main total at 11, not counting fodders that Luffy is gonna knock out with CoC
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 25, 2016, Original Post Date: Jan 25, 2016 ---
    If he still poses a threat, that is GOOD for story progression. Let him perfect his WMDs in time for the final war. Anything he creates will probably pale in comparison to what Vegapunk cooks up anyways and if Vegapunk arms the government with a tonne of OP shit, the pirates are gonna need some backup. Caesar is just the lowest form of slime. No honour at all. He's not worth saving and not worth the Strawhat's time and they haven't given him the time of day. The fact that he's gone with Sanji, as I have been saying all the way back before chapter 803, proves that he's gonna leave the story with this Tea Party section and other people who are interested in him will ascertain him. The Strawhats have no use for him and they don't want him. That's definitive enough.

19. jagajaga

jagajaga

Bounty Points:
    You must be counting in Aokiji.
    Aokiji membership is not going to happen.
    At least no confirmation yet at this moment.

20. TheConqueror

TheConqueror

Bounty Points:
    No I'm not. BB was said to have ten titanic captains. I'm not counting Aokiji in that because the way Burgess talked about their association made it seem like it was just an alliance and not really a part of his crew. And a newly formed alliance at that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice