Discussion My Hero Academia [General Spoiler Discussion]

Discussion in 'My Hero Academia' started by Pratham, Jul 2, 2016.

Tags:

Share This Page

1. KING EXPLOSION MURDER

KING EXPLOSION MURDER Big Mom Cracker Katakuri Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    ReadMHA is the name of the site , it posts raw's pretty early, I will be sure to link it next time
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 12, 2017, Original Post Date: Sep 29, 2017 ---
    Horiskoshi better deliver today since OP is on break
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 13, 2017 ---
    Raw for those who want it

2. Pratham

Pratham Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    Chapter 158 Spoiler
    [​IMG]

NikyuTai likes this.
  3. KING EXPLOSION MURDER

Bounty Points:
    Raw. FUCKING HYPE

--- Double Post Merged, Nov 10, 2017, Original Post Date: Oct 27, 2017 ---
    Saw the raw. This chapter will break you
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 23, 2017 ---
    Chapter 161 raw

--- Double Post Merged, Nov 30, 2017 ---
    162 raw

Shanksette likes this.
  4. The Curly Haired Ninja

The Curly Haired Ninja

Bounty Points:
    When is the next chapter coming out ?

5. Chris Mic

Chris Mic

Bounty Points:
    Tomorrow or Friday.

6. Chris Mic

Chris Mic

Bounty Points:
    Chapter 171 Spoilers:

@Captain Bullshit YonkouProductions said on his youtube stream that there's a dude with an elongated-ass chin (like Jay Leno), Bakugou and Jirou have a bit of an exchange and.... HOLY FUCKING SHIT, BAKUGOU PLAYS THE DRUMS!!! I'M FUCKING DEAD!!! MY LIFE IS FUCKING COMPLETE!!!

7. KING EXPLOSION MURDER

Bounty Points:
    LMAO he better play them with his arms and create explosions.

I can imagine 1-a having a hearing problem after this

Chris Mic likes this.
  8. Chris Mic

Chris Mic

Bounty Points:
    Dude I could literally just fucking die right here, right now, now that I know Bakugou plays the drums. Yonkou said Jirou is impressed with Bakugou's drumming skills, holy shit I think I'm gonna cry. Class 1-A will have the littest showcase of all other classes and departments, it's guaranteed.

KING EXPLOSION MURDER likes this.
  9. KING EXPLOSION MURDER

Bounty Points:
    I mean drums do fit him lmao

I can already hear the SHINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH

Chris Mic likes this.
  10. Chris Mic

Chris Mic

Bounty Points:
    There are some guitarists who are able to tune their electric guitars while playing it so well that sounds can come off as words. I think Bakugou was better suited for a guitar then, so he can make it say ''SHINEEEEEH'' in a deep electric voice.

KING EXPLOSION MURDER likes this.
  11. KING EXPLOSION MURDER

Bounty Points:
    Kaminari has a guitar tho.

And in the original picture Iida was playing drums

Chris Mic likes this.
  12. Chris Mic

Chris Mic

Bounty Points:
    Ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... let me imagine.

13. KING EXPLOSION MURDER

Bounty Points:
    Chapter 171: Gentle and La Brava

Gentle makes a video analysing the heroes and villains of the past. Crimson Riot, All Might, All for One, “Leader of the superhuman army” Destro, Extraordinary thief Ouji Harima…

Gentle’s name –at least the way he introduces himself is “Gentle Criminal”

La Brava is uploading the video of him talking about the heroes and villains of the past to the internet as his “debut”.

He’s uploading himself doing crimes, –even robbing that convenience store was premeditated in the sense that he chose the biggest chain in the country. He’s aiming to be a “gentleman thief” of the modern ages.

Unfortunately no one really watched the video of his crime according to La Brava. He’s been doing this for 6 years though. So he feels the pain of having someone else do your content and get more views. La Brava is upset that Stain got so much more cred for a video he didn’t even upload himself.

Gentle admits that people have always been more into violence and shock value so he’s not surprised Stain got more views and gained clout. But he’s planning another big job that’ll raise his own clout and get him views.

Meanwhile the class is working on their band gig for the show. Jirou needs members for the band –she can handle guitars but she’ll need bass, drums, etc. Denki remembers that Bakugou used to take a music class. Everyone’s really surprised by this. At first he’s like “Hell no” but Sero is like “Oh well it’s cool, I know drums are hard and stuff, so…” Bakugou nails it.

He doesn’t want to, and Jirou begs him to, but Bakugou isn’t about making friends and stuff, he just wants to crush people who annoy him. In short, he sorta agrees but only if he can kill everyone at U.A with his sound.

Meanwhile Gentle reveals that he wants to infiltrate the school festival, cause the security will be tight and everyone will be watching which is to say it’ll be a big deal if he pulls it off.

--- Double Post Merged, Mar 8, 2018, Original Post Date: Feb 15, 2018 ---
    MHA 174: Gold Tapes Imperial

So essentially Deku got cut because they wanted to use Aoyama’s power to create a mirror ball of sorts at the opening (using a new move) so they’ll need less people around.

(The mirror ball was Kouta’s idea)

Deku feels kinda bad since he told Eri he’d be in the show, but acquiesces if it means he’ll be able to do something good for everyone. He starts using his free time to amp up his training with the next day. He’s been able to get this far with the basics, but needs something more to control his powers with more fidelity. He asks All Might for any ideas he has or tricks, and All might is just like. “I dunno”, hah.

All might says he just had an “image” he imagined and that’s all he needed. Mei Hatsume is there testing her “babies” early in the morning. All might is worried about her asking questions, but as usual she only cares about her inventions, lol. Oh, she says she’s just started customizing his request since the formalities of such a thing take a while. All Might reveals he had a support item at one point, but it only really drew out 20 to 30% of his power, and he’d quickly break it whenever he used it.

So he decided to just fight without it, but he says it’s a good idea for Deku. But he recommends Deku not rely on it too much since he’s known a lot of heroes who can’t activate the powers without items and are at a loss without them.

Later when the students are talking over Tea, Deku gets obsessed over finding internet videos of all might using his item. (it’s like armor), lol. He ends up clicking on one of Gentle’s videos by mistake though.

It’s a video of him proclaiming his next vid will be an “alarm call” to society.

Ochaco wonders if he’s popular but sees that his video got like 785 dislikes. Deku says he’s heard of how Gentle is seen as an annoyance, and wonders how he can post videos without being caught.

He wonders what Gentle has planned next, however… Gentle is talking to La Brava about how heroes now adays are a disappointing bunch.

On his desks are plans, but I can’t really make out what they say. In any case, he says he’ll use the Student Festival to open their eyes. (Sounding a lot like Stain, hm.)

La Brava is concerned the kids at the festival will get involved, and he says that’s why it’ll be a “wake up alarm.” Okay here we go, this is where things get wordy.

On that day at around 5am, the road by the hero offices will have very few people, and they’ll be able to enter U.A via side road. Using a path that they’ll investigate beforehand.

They’ll have to do this without using quirks since there are heroes who patrol from the air though. From there, they’ll have to sneak through a park without making a sound and to a isolated house, which will bring them to the center of U.A.

Though there will probably be security protocols, but La Brava a pro hacker and will disable those. She also has a key to that aforementioned house. It’s not specifically said if this is a quirk though. It’s then revealed how they met. Gentle sucks at computers, but then one day La Brava appeared at his house as his first fan and asked if she could help him. Help him carve his name into history.

So he says he’ll do this job for the sake of the world, the sake of people, and to respond to her feelings. She says she loves him and he responds he does too. The chapter ends with time advancing to the night before the festival.

14. Marcusx8

Marcusx8

Bounty Points:
    By Yonkou:

Chapter 186: Endeavor & Hawks
    Color spread: A fiery Endeavor.

We're introduced to Teruo Hazukashi (Who's last name means embarrassment) mad that he worked so hard in society just to lose his job. So he prepares to attack "society" with his power which is "Shame" which is to say the more embarrassed he gets the more powerful he becomes.

He says that "Superpower liberation" will thrive. Hawks takes him out casually on the side while asking Endeavor what his favorite food is.

Essentially without really needing to get directly involved, he's just stopping disasters and saving people using his feathers, all while conversing with Endeavor. In fact he's posing with people and talking to fans as they walk --everyone loves him.

A group of kids approach him---Endeavor for an autograph but he's really scaring them with his presence alone. He goes in for a handshake but the kid is so weirded out by him suddenly being nice that he runs away.

They get to Hawks' office and despite him not appearing at UA he knows a lot, right down to Shoto failing his provisional exam. He expresses delight at Tsukuyomi (Tokoyami) coming to his office though. Endeavor wants to cut the chit-chat and find out more about the modified Nomu.

They thought they got all of the Nomu when they arrested All for One, but apparently someone's still producing them. Hawks says it's only a rumor which annoys Endeavor.

He thought if he --Hawks wanted to team up that he had solid proof, but he doesn't, so Endeavor starts to leave.

Thing is Hawks says he's heard a lot of the same rumors around the country so he's been checking them all out and they have basically no relevance to each other, but he can't rule out that they're just rumors.

It seems as if information is intentionally being sent out --despite being vague that is slowly distrupting the peace.

It's related to the guy Hawks casually took out. It seems he read this autobiography written by a criminal a long time ago that's suddenly selling out now. With society in unease, he figured he'd bring in the number one hero to put people in high spirits, and he didn't want anything in particular.

Endeavor asks what exactly is Hawks' stance in this and Hawks just says he wants to have a good time --it's why his patrol is so laid back and haphazard.

It's best when nothing happens and heroes have free time to hang out, he says.

The modified Nomu from last chapter suddenly appears and flies toward them. And in sorta garbled speech asks who's the strongest in the room.

Endeavor hits it head on and says he'll show them the power of #1.

End.

Edit: Pics

Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
  15. Chris Mic

Chris Mic

Bounty Points:
    Oh hey look they made me into a character.

16. KING EXPLOSION MURDER

Bounty Points:
    the more erect he gets the more powerful he becomes

fixed it for you

Chris Mic likes this.
  17. Sodrin

Sodrin

Bounty Points:
    I love getting to see the Heroes away from UA! Its a pretty good way to worldbuild while still releasing relevant info (something that many authors have trouble doing), That being said, I don't want too many chapters away from the students. This story is about hero academia after all...

Chris Mic likes this.
  18. Krogothwolf

Krogothwolf

Bounty Points:
    I don't mind seeing more chances for Endeavur to shine. He's actually starting to grow on me with the changes in his character.

Explains so much.

Chris Mic likes this.
  19. Sodrin

Sodrin

Bounty Points:
    Its my BIRTHDAY :eek:

20. Hisoka_05

Hisoka_05

Bounty Points:
    My hero academia chapter 188: Dad is the Number 1 Hero.

While fighting the High spec, Endeavor notes five things it can do.
    1. It can use jets from it's shoulders to take flight

2. It's flexible and it's arm can change into different things

3. The attacks from it's stretchy arms are incredibly powerful so it can strengthen it's muscles

4. Overall it has enough strength to shrug off iron bars

5. Regeneration.
    And now a 6th: It can split off into different parts.

But the most fearsome thing is that it can think --it's actively keeping others from interrupting it's fight with Endeavor. The High spec has even figured out that there's a limit to how much Endeavor can use his flames.

Using his flames and raising his bodily temperature randomly will prove fatal to him.

"My body continues to be heavy with flames."

He says this as he thinks of his family and what it's done to them. The High spec demands that Endeavor fight him so it can get more power and become stronger. Endaeavor uses "Prominence Burn", commenting on his earlier words at the gathering. "Just look at me", he thinks to himself he didn't want to show this pathetic sight.

It burns away the High spec, but it's neck/head survives and it completely regenerates, grotesquely attacking Endeavor in the face leading him to have a third of his face ripped at and (possibly) losing an eye.

All of his family gets a bad premonition, as well as Eraserhead and All Might.

As the High spec complains about it all being so boring, Endeavor's thoughts are

Endeavor lying essentially unconscious thinks

"Become a hero who can be proud of themselves: A greater man than your father who is the number one hero." as Shoto, Momo, Denki, Izuku and Kirishima watch the TV in shock.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice