Anime Episode My Hero Academia - Episode 63: Unrivaled

Discussion in 'My Hero Academia' started by Chris Mic, Sep 29, 2018.

Share This Page

?

Rate the Episode

1. POWEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

12 vote(s)
    92.3%
  2. Great

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  3. Average

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Poor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Awful

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Chris Mic

Chris Mic

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]
    My Hero Academia - Episode 63: Unrivaled

Watch the episode online (support the series officially!): Funimation || Crunchyroll
    Can Download via Horrible Subs (ONLINE)

IT'S THE SEASON 3 FINALE! See you again in Season 4 this Spring!

Nitwit and Pritam like this.
  2. Hero Sanji

Hero Sanji

Bounty Points:
    So that's it with season 3, too bad. Was a good episode though. Mirio's speech was powerful and passionate. His Quirk is so interesting and even more interesting is his willpower to become the best!

Finally a glimpse of Sir. And Overhaul and Shigaraki meeting has happened as well. Can't wait to see the further greatness in season 4!

Nitwit likes this.
  3. DarkWitch

DarkWitch

Bounty Points:
    Seeing Mirio just one shot everyone in Class 1A was great to see, Mirio is such a cool character and I'm so glad that we got to see him in action for this last episode. It sucks that this was the last episode of season 3 but the good news is we are getting a season 4, soon we will see the true greatness of Mirio in season 4 and I can't wait for it.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 30, 2018
    Nitwit, Chris Mic and Name Is C like this.
  4. Name Is C

Name Is C

Bounty Points:
    If I would have been the founder of U.A, I wouldn't have praised Mirio but rather rebuke the Class-A for being oneshot-fodder. They could have been much better.

But I am gonna say it: Mirio is close to reaching his potential, after that he will not be able to develop further because he will only gain "minimal results". Mirio is a person who is not "special" from birth but rather from his hardworking but that also puts him much closer to his maximum potential then everyone else.

It's actually interesting that Mirio is considered the top candidate for Nr.1 since he is in a very similar position to Hawks. They are no powerhouses but their quirks are very good in terms of being a good hero.

Let's hope he doesn't face a strong physical strength amplifier quirk user like Muscular because he has no chance of hurting them since he lacks "enhanced" physical strength like Sir Nighteye (both are pretty similar, they don't have firepower but rather strong gimmicks) and has no other offensive ability. This would probably represent the limit of most of Class A's students although they are not like Mirio so they will be much weaker then him.

Analyzing the Big 3, I would say that Nejire has the highest potential since her quirk relies on Vitality (aka know as Qi in RL) and Qi can be increased (also maximized) with meditation. It would be waste of her potential if she relies solely on "classical" training for her quirk.

Nitwit likes this.
  5. Nitwit

Nitwit

Bounty Points:
    Can't believe anime TinTin exists in that universe. lol :lmao:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice