Anime Episode My Hero Academia - Episode 52: Create Those Ultimate Moves

Discussion in 'Previous Chapter & Episode Discussion' started by Pratham, Jul 14, 2018.

Share This Page

?

Rate the Episode

1. Plus Ultra!!!

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Great

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  3. Average

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Poor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Awful

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Pratham

Pratham Roger Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]
    My Hero Academia Episode 52 - Create those Ultimate Moves

Watch the episode online (support the series officially!): Funimation || Crunchyroll
    Can Download via Horrible Subs (ONLINE)

Chris Mic, nemocard and Hiken_no_Esu like this.
  2. Beky

Beky Roger Cracker Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    Fucking anal beads.... Mineta aint playing games

Also Mei :wipesweat:

Chris Mic likes this.
  3. Chris Mic

Chris Mic Big Mom Cracker Katakuri Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    Pay attention to the new opening. The story continues.

Opening 1: Deku can only view All Might's back, trying to reach him, while All Might slightly notices him.
    Opening 2: Deku is smiling confidently as he sees All Might in front of him being heroic.
    Opening 3: Deku is fully meeting All Might, they are holding hands and Deku is being the most heroic he's ever been here.
    Opening 4: All Might shows up much more in the opening, sitting with Deku on a bench, displaying their fully established connection, All Might is no longer an unreachable dream. But in the end, he shows up behind Deku, as Deku stands in front of him, confident.
    Opening 5: All Might is barely in the opening. All Might's hair transforms to Deku's mask, that resembles All Might's face, but it flies off by the air, never to be seen again. All Might's buff form hand pushes Deku forward, but then we see him slightly in the background, in his real form, sending Deku off. Deku is in the forefront of the OP more than ever.

I love the opening directions. It truly feels like a story is being told, and it's still going. I actually wouldn't be surprised if in Opening 6, All Might is nowhere to be found.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice