Mugiwara Store 6th Anniversary

Discussion in 'One Piece News Central' started by Mr. Kishido, Sep 2, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Mr. Kishido

Mr. Kishido Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    The Mugiwara Store will be celebrating its sixth anniversary on September 28th. With four locations in Japan as well as locations through out Asia, this incredibly popular store carries a wide variety of One Piece items, many of which cannot be purchased elsewhere. Starting on September 9th, each of the Japan locations will celebrating with limited-edition merchandise as well as giveaways.

This year’s merchandise features the crew posed around Luffy sitting on a throne. The illustration is available in two different styles, the “group shot” as well as the individual Straw Hats standing in front of colored patterns. Items include mugs, canvas boards, tees and acrylic key rings.
    [​IMG]

Shoppers have the chance to win prizes by playing a new dice game. For every ¥1,000 spent, they will get one roll of the dice. Depending on the result, they will receive one of twelve different bromides. The bromides feature art work from past anniversaries as well as the current anniversary.
    [​IMG]

Those who spend ¥3,500 will also receive a limited edition tote bag with the 6th anniversary logo. This year’s bag is in color and has “Mugimugi” versions of the Straw Hats as well as Law, Sabo and Ace.

[​IMG]

The plastic shopping bags will also be updated with a new Oda drawing. This year it is Luffy and Sanji.

[​IMG]

Source: one-piece.com
    http://www.onepiecepodcast.com/2018/08/29/mugiwara-store-6th-anniversary/

2. imadeanaccount

imadeanaccount

Bounty Points:
    I want that tote bag so badly. I hope they come to Taiwan. They should since we have two Mugiwara stores here. I think the odds are good. :yaaa:

Nico Robin likes this.
  3. Nico Robin

Nico Robin Wanted! Wanted Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    For as long as I have known about this store, I have wanted to go to it and spend an obscene amount of money!

Mr. Kishido likes this.
  4. RobertoTheOharaSurvivor

RobertoTheOharaSurvivor

Bounty Points:
    why did i have to be broke at a time like this -_-

Nico Robin likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice