1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Theory Monet's Whole Cake Island Chapter 851

Monet's made prisoner and brought to Whole Cake Island

Share This Page

1. BOCCHI

BOCCHI

Bounty Points:
    Cuz my whole conversation was about the sad room not CC.

D. Shanks likes this.
  2. 8787NO3Monet

8787NO3Monet

Bounty Points:
    So if it's not about CC too, why Monet is including him in her reasoning?

Tv-crimes likes this.
  3. BOCCHI

BOCCHI

Bounty Points:
    I was clear mate. I was only talking about the SAD room not CC so he is irrelevant in my conversation not that he's not part of the reasons Monet mentioned.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 12, 2017, Original Post Date: Mar 12, 2017 ---
    I'm done about this this part.

D. Shanks and Tv-crimes like this.
  4. 8787NO3Monet

8787NO3Monet

Bounty Points:
    Your logic is flawed friend.

It's not about your conversation, it's about what Monet said, the entirety of her sentence.

Tv-crimes likes this.
  5. Beli Rich

Beli Rich

Bounty Points:
    Monet and Sugar were introduced before we the readers knew Big Mom's Totland were food/sweets islands and before the theme of Big Mom's children fit the naming themes of Italian/French and/or food.

Cosette was introduced during the Totland arc after the naming theme was already established. So the name connection gets highlighted in my opinion for being a possible foreshadowing.

The terrible environment also connects to Big Mom. Or North Blue. Or somewhere else. I understand we are just stating possibilities. :yaaa:
    I see. A Germa twist is a possible. Vergo is still speculated to be the recent person cloned by Germa 66 (5 years ago?).

How well do you think Doflamingo and Jajji know each other? Both are royals...different types though.

Only 3 degrees of separation
    Doflamingo->Caesar->Vegapunk->Jajji
    I brought them up because of the alliance. They are going to be recruiting Minks, Ninjas, Samurais, and of course Pirates. I'm thinking that whoever speculated to join the alliance has to fit in at least two categories. Monet would fit Pirate and Ninja.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2017
    8787NO3Monet likes this.
  6. 8787NO3Monet

8787NO3Monet

Bounty Points:
    That's a very good point, i think it fortifies their reappearance on WCI.

Monet aside, i really don't know how Sugar can make it to WCI, she's supposedly going to Impel Down and even if she escaped, i don't beleive she can make it in time to WCI.

:yaaa:

Well he must be an old clone cause he's with Doflamingo since the Begining like 30 years ago.

I personally think he's a failed or weaker version of Sanji's brothers and had his Lineage Factor experimented on.

Well Judge is Royalty, when i consider Doflamingo more as an underworld broker.

By the time Doflamingo was operating in North Blue, he must have learned about the Germa, they must at least be aware of each others, Germa could even have dealt with the black market.

I don't think they personally know each other though, i don't know.

Ah i see.

Why they need to fit 2 categories?

Beli Rich likes this.
  7. Beli Rich

Beli Rich

Bounty Points:
    Well...to further the possibilities...recall that the Donquixote Pirates have been captured by the Marines. Jack and the Beast Pirates were sent to rescue Doflamingo. The papers reported that Jack was defeated and probably dead yet he was fine. The Marines gave out false information.

Katakuri, Snack, or some other Big Mom Pirates may have been there as well fighting to get Doflamingo.
    I mean they used Vergo's DNA to create the newest batch of clones that Yonji showed Sanji.

It takes 5 years for a clone to be a full grown 20 yeara old.
    Hmm...well if they did it would help making a connection for Monet to Germa.
    Well...it stems from me thinking the alliance will grow. So obviously new recruits fit at least one criteria. So I think the more criteria a recruit has, the greater their impact will be.

8. 8787NO3Monet

8787NO3Monet

Bounty Points:
    That's unlikely and even more that a Big Mom ship would randomly arrive to Attack the Marines at the same time than Jack's crew.

There's a limit to coincidences, even if there has been a ton in the arc already.

That's an interesting Theory too.
    Vergo is definetly tied to Germa somehow.

In full body Black Haki, most of his body was grey and he looked like Iron.
    I'm not refering to the Vinsmokes body that are strong as Iron, but Vergo body looked literally like his whole body was made of Iron.

I think it's a special power that he developed the same way as Judge children, Blue power Red power Pink Power, Vergo has Grey powers.
    Anyway.

Yeah, it was stated in the manga.

True, but at the same time Marco will be the strongest ally they can get and he only fill one criteria.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice