1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Theory Monet's Whole Cake Island Chapter 851

Monet's made prisoner and brought to Whole Cake Island

Share This Page

1. BOCCHI

BOCCHI

Bounty Points:
    So after you extended the number of chapters for Monet's come back from the land of dead have you finally accepted her death? or do you still continue pushing her "re-appearance" endlessly?

Don't mean to be rude btw, but if I didn't then my bad

Coquet and D. Shanks like this.
  2. Ahri

Ahri

Bounty Points:
    why not?

-She is a logia type, which the crew doesn't have

-Her and Ussop can be a good combo for scouting

-The strawhat crew needs more freaks, brook, franky, chopper aren't enough especially we don't have a female one

-The crew needs more female crew characters, which increases the chances higher

-She joined the Donquixote family after Law left the crew, so there is a story and plot to how Doflamingo got her loyalty

-I highly doubt she even knows Doflamingos true intention, as she has never stayed and knew long enough before and after law did, and she wouldn't had believed that Doflamingo plans on becoming a pirate king, if she knew that he had no intentions on becoming a pirate nor a pirate king when he confronted Bellamy and officially told him that at Dressrosa arc.

-Potential on being an astronomer which can be important for sailing, and it is theorized that the one piece universe has 6 moons, which effects the planets ocean and tides by a lot due to their gravity.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2017
    Lestat D. Etwhal likes this.
  3. 8787NO3Monet

8787NO3Monet

Bounty Points:
    Like i said, i don't see your logic, it connects them to the arc, it doesn't mean that they are Big Mom's daughters.

Of course there is more than one option, however the original argument was just to demonstrate how Monet could be relevant in Whole Cake Island other than being Big Mom's daughter, which i did with Germa.

Mostly her Devil Fruit, was she assigned Spy of Doflamingo's crew for her Devil Fruit Ability or her own ability, that i don't know.
    Monet is incredibly smart, she's experimented on infiltration missions and playing a role like being a double agent too.

They are, but we were talking about Monet's relevance in Wano.^^

Beli Rich likes this.
  4. Ravagerblade

Ravagerblade

Bounty Points:
    Relevant in what way?
    Could help them escape under cover of snow?

Beli Rich likes this.
  5. 8787NO3Monet

8787NO3Monet

Bounty Points:
    Until all the Plotlines are solved and everything is put on the table, i will be waiting for Monet to reappear in the Whole Cake Island arc.

Meaning, near the end of WCI, not endlessly. :)

Tv-crimes and Beli Rich like this.
  6. Ahri

Ahri

Bounty Points:
    well you can't really jump into conclusions when its not official, we can 85% sure guarantee that Doflamingo is evil after knowing what he has done to his father, about what we knew about his past, and all the criminal activities and behaviour he has done at this point. Hell.. many villians from different other anime that have done absurd evil things has turned good from what I have seen. There might even be a chance, Buggy, Mr.3 and Bon Cray aren't that evil at all either.

And especially we do not know her past story, and know how Doflamingo got her loyalty, she might have gotten traumatized back then too which can be fixed.

And to reply back, it dosen't really have to be only in the arc and right when they are introduced, we got Jimbei who is joining later... and we got Vivi that SURPRISNGLY 2 years later she is leaving country to become a pirate...

Last edited: Mar 12, 2017
  7. BOCCHI

BOCCHI

Bounty Points:
    Can you remaind me how Monet will arrive to WCI?

8. 8787NO3Monet

8787NO3Monet

Bounty Points:
  9. BOCCHI

BOCCHI

Bounty Points:
    Tv-crimes, Beli Rich and 8787NO3Monet like this.
  10. Ravagerblade

Ravagerblade

Bounty Points:

I don't see why they couldn't be Big Mom's daughters, if because of DD and him having operations in North Blue hinders the believability, then like I said before DD could have came across them in either part of the Grandline because he had to get to Dressrosa more than likely via up the Red Line Mountain like Luffy and co. did imo or someway other another similar; it's not like they have what the marines got under their ships IIRC.

Another way that connects them? Well it's rather ambiguous but if, as it was pointed out somewhere, the Biscuit Room had similar design tree to what Big Mom's Pirate Flag has IIRC, could stem from Monet growing up with that PF that it could have taking inspiration from since she was the caretaker of the room she probably had a hand in designing the room so to speak.

If Monet had any association with Germa 66 then seeing Sanji and his eyebrows would have struck her curious no? IIRC.

Monet's association with Wano is even more dubious than Whole Cake; because of their secluded Nature as a County for the most part. But being a Yuki Onna basically is the only thing that would reminisce of Wano*Japan*.

11. 8787NO3Monet

8787NO3Monet

Bounty Points:
    It's not that they couldn't be, it's just so much out there, there's no real basis to tie them to Big Mom other than their names.

Personally, i need one more evidence to strenghten the idea, i find it so vague.

That's indeed interesting, is it really linked to Monet or Caesar's researchs over Gigantification, it's unclear.

As for the connection, the best example that comes to mind is this, Law and X-Drake were in the same Flashback, even so they never met each other, i'm making allusion to this kind of relation.

The Vinsmokes lead many wars, it wouldn't be that far fetched to think that one of the kingdoms they destroyed were Monet and Sugar's country.

By association, i meant relevance, Monet being a Spy can be very important in Wano.

If she also eaten a Smile Devil Fruit, it can be useful to infiltrate Kaido Zoan army or Something.

12. BOCCHI

BOCCHI

Bounty Points:
    Just to make sure, you already know that Monet was referring to Law when she said "now the SAD" and she understood that the plan was to destroy it. Right?
    [​IMG]

13. 8787NO3Monet

8787NO3Monet

Bounty Points:
    She's talking about Law's plan, The Factory.

14. Ravagerblade

Ravagerblade

Bounty Points:
    Is that fact though? I had the impression that Vergo not Monet thought of that as such. Monet being more less informed.

15. BOCCHI

BOCCHI

Bounty Points:
    Please don't tell me you really believe any of what you just wrote!!

It really seem like you desperately want her back.

Nothing to back this up to be true.

She ate the logia snow df not a zaon.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 12, 2017, Original Post Date: Mar 12, 2017 ---
    Yeah. Good just go make sure we agree on this.

Coquet, Tv-crimes, Beli Rich and 2 others like this.
  16. 8787NO3Monet

8787NO3Monet

Bounty Points:
    Vergo didn't know that they wanted to Kidnapp Caesar.

Monet is a member of the Donquixote Family like everyone else, they all know where the Factory is, it's logic.

Yes i know, but Smiles are artificially made Devil Fruits, they are different than the real Devil Fruits, so it could be possible to eat a Smile on top of your Devil Fruit.

By Factory i mean the Factory on Dressrosa, not the SAD.

17. BOCCHI

BOCCHI

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Monet was talking about Law entering the SAD room.

Beli Rich, Tv-crimes and D. Shanks like this.
  18. 8787NO3Monet

8787NO3Monet

Bounty Points:
    Monet was talking about 2 things, not just one.

Kidnapping Caesar + destroying the Sad = Dressrosa Factory

There is no point in capturing Caesar other than use him as a bait, they just needed to kill him if they didn't need him, assuming that pirates don't mind Killing people.

One doesn't go without the other.

Beli Rich, Tv-crimes and BOCCHI like this.
  19. BOCCHI

BOCCHI

Bounty Points:
    Pretty much what you said thought we somehow are not on the same page about this!!

D. Shanks, Beli Rich and Tv-crimes like this.
  20. 8787NO3Monet

8787NO3Monet

Bounty Points:
    It's simple understanding though.

You just voluntarly decide to omit her whole sentence.

She doesn't say '' now the sad '' '' i understand what you guys are after''

She says '' Kidnapping Caesar AND now the SAD '' '' i understand what you guys are after ''

A couple chapters after, we learn that Law intend to use Caesar as a bait to destroy the factory in Dressrosa.

Beli Rich and Tv-crimes like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice