1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Speculation Mihawk's Official Title is not the Strongest

mihawk

Share This Page

1. jordan moananu

jordan moananu

Bounty Points:
    You are notorious as a mihawk hater I'm sorry but that just other peoples opinion just look at page 1 of this thread and you'll see it.

You think mihawk isn't admiral level. You must think zoro goal is some kind of joke then right ? Rayleigh when he was 76 could fight an admiral now imagine him in his prime. Zoro will be stronger than prime Rayleigh and if zoro goal is to beat someone weaker than admiral would you mind telling me how zoro will surpass prime Rayleigh? And don't say by beating an admiral because prime Rayleigh would've destroyed kizaru so even beating an admiral won't get him on prime Rayleigh level.

Mihawk wouldn't be fighting just BB to stop BB from advancing though he'd have to fight BB and his crew. If shanks were fighting WB for PK it would t just be Shanks vs WB it'd be red hair pirates vs WB pirates. Just like it would be Mihawk and his crew (no one) vs BB and his crew if he tried stopping BB from becoming a yonko. He was toying with Jozu and Vista is what really happened at MF. He wasn't even focusing on both of them.

Do you think a 19 year old shanks is capable of rocking the new world ? Or do you think a 19 year old shanks would get respect from WB ? LMAO these battle literally sent quakes through the entire grand line. So shanks must have been powerful enough to be capable of that and he wouldn't do that at 19 years old. So he must've been at least 25 - 27 which means he would have been a captain for 10 or more years when he fought mihawk. 10 years is more than enough time for shanks to be a yonko. The guy was literally fighting WB crew when he was 11. When Luffy was 11 he was still learning how to throw a proper punch. Luffy has only been a pirate for 2.5 years and will be PK soon and you're tryna tell me shanks couldn't become a yonko in 12 years. Smh.

That page only says 4 greatest not strongest and also when it meant same level as WB it meant status as in yonko. Greatesf means biggest in size so in that context Garp meant they are the 4 most famous. Look up the definition of greatest then read your page lol.

3 different episodes say greatest but he was introduced as strongest if you want go click on page 1 someone actually showed the original asian version and an English translation to the Asian writing. I do read OP I wouldn't be on these forums if I didn't.

Just answer this. If zoro is gonna surpass prime Rayleigh (older generation) why would he fight someone weaker than admiral as his goal and final opponent? Prime Rayleigh was considered a legend and would have been at least low yonko level as he could fight an admiral at 76 which 20+ years past his prime.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 25, 2017, Original Post Date: Jan 25, 2017 ---
    This is awkward I was actually talking to @Saint.Raw not you XD. I replied to you hater LOL

BRO and Shogun of Wano like this.
  2. Erkan12

Erkan12

Bounty Points:
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
  3. Putu

Putu

Bounty Points:
    I'll second both of them :)
    No reasons, just that, Strongest :)

BRO, Saint.Raw and Den_Den_Mushi like this.
  4. jordan moananu

jordan moananu

Bounty Points:
    I call you hater because people know you for bashing mihawks character lol. Also you never answered my question.

How will zoro surpass prime Rayleigh (old generation) if his last fight and goal is to beat someone below admiral? Rayleigh could fight an admiral at 76 years old and 20+ years past his prime. Prime Rayleigh was definitely yonko level he was considered a legend by Garp.

BRO, robin swan and zedderond like this.
  5. Erkan12

Erkan12

Bounty Points:
    LOL, when did I do that ? All I said he isn't admiral level, that's it.

Who said Zoro has to ''surpass'' Rayleigh ? Zoro has to defeat Yonko FM & SM at best, and that's not surpassing Rayleigh.

Also who said Zoro isn't going to ''surpass'' Mihawk ? Zoro can surpass Mihawk and he still not be stronger than Rayleigh.

6. Saint.Raw

Saint.Raw

Bounty Points:
    Surpassing doesn't necessarily mean stronger..it can also be doing or accomplishing something a person couldn't do.

7. BRO

BRO

Bounty Points:
    Okay, let us consider theoretically that shanks is stronger than Mihawk. However, no one would argue that mihawk is at least equal to Ben Beckman in strength. Since the First mates are usually admiral level like Rayleigh,Jack.etc. it cn be naturally assume that Mihawk is at least admiral level.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
  8. jordan moananu

jordan moananu

Bounty Points:
    By calling him not admiral and uploading threads of him not being WSS you are bashing his character. You go to extreme lengths to try and prove that mihawk isn't as strong as he is hyped. Which is bashing his character and you are known on this forum for bashing his character XD hater alert ¿¿¿

Who said zoro has to surpass Rayleigh ?

zoro would need to do at least that for Luffy to become PK. Zoro sets his own dream a side so that he could get stronger and help Luffy become PK. Luffy won't become PK by his own strength he will need the help of his crew and especially the help of his second strongest fighter. Zoro at best has to defeat mihawk and if situations call for it like on dressrosa he will need to be able to defeat admirals like Fujitora. FM of yonko aren't too far off admiral level like look at Marco he was fighting evenly with kizaru on MF do I think he would have won ? No but would it have been a high difficulty fight ? Yes.

When zoro beats a yonko FM he will already be on admiral level so if mihawk is as weak as you say zoro should be able to surpass mihawk in wano. Because zoro is likely going to fight FM of kaido or shogun of wano who is stronger than the other calamities.But Why would oda hype up zoro vs mihawk for over 800 + chapters if mihawk was gonna be surpassed not even half way through the NW. Reoccurring theme in O.P is New generation surpassing the Old generation. Luffy will surpass roger and zoro will surpass Rayleigh it is called evolution. Mihawk needs to be yonko level so that when zoro surpasses him it will be like surpassing a prime Rayleigh since both are yonko level.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 26, 2017, Original Post Date: Jan 26, 2017 ---
    What would that be ? Zoro is a fighter in Luffy crew he isn't a navigator or a cook. His sole job is to fight which means for him to help Luffy become PK he will need to surpass Rayleigh in strength.

9. Saint.Raw

Saint.Raw

Bounty Points:
    So umm..lemme ask by Eos would luffy be able to mid diff Primebeard

10. jordan moananu

jordan moananu

Bounty Points:
    Is this a joke ? Hahaha no one would mid dif prime whitebeard. He was equal to roger. Luffy will surpass roger so he will be able to beat prime WB but it won't be mid dif it will be extreme difficulty. Just because Luffy will surpass roger and zoro will surpass Rayleigh it doesn't mean they will make prime roger and Rayleigh look weak. They will only surpass them by a small amount.

BRO likes this.
  11. Saint.Raw

Saint.Raw

Bounty Points:
    Oh i see....
    Thats why i said surpassing doesnt necessarily mean strenght wise...since u say now their surpassing them by a small margin.
    Luffy will do something Gold Roger couldnt do
    CRUMBLE THE WORLD GOVERNMENT.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
  12. jordan moananu

jordan moananu

Bounty Points:
    Luffy will surpass gold roger strength wise too but by a small margin. He's the main character he's literally got the plot armor to be the best

BRO and Shogun of Wano like this.
  13. Erkan12

Erkan12

Bounty Points:
    Mihawk = World Greatest Swordsman, that's official statement, not being hater, LOL.

And lol @ calling Mihawk isn't admiral level is being an hater :D

And I never said anything about Mihawk's character stop lying...

Lol what ? Zoro surpassing a Yonko level character ? So Zoro will become a Pirate King :D

Yonko are confirmed as end game opponents for being Pirate King. Even in Roger's day Big Mom was around and Big Mom was still kicking ass when Roger was trying to steal Poneglyhs

Whitebeard was equal to Roger and he was a Yonko.

14. BRO

BRO

Bounty Points:
    No matter how much Mihawk is underrated, he is still the world's strongest swordsman.He has to be admiral level to be acknowledged by so many people and the top tiers in the marineford war .If he were not, it would have been ridiculous

Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
    Shogun of Wano likes this.
  15. Erkan12

Erkan12

Bounty Points:
    No one did that in the manga.

16. jordan moananu

jordan moananu

Bounty Points:
    Mihawk has been stated as WGS and WSS which means he's both. Even the page that you put up when mihawk was introduced shows Mihawk as WSS. People have shown many translations all over this thread. Lol you never said anything about mihawks character . you do understand that this thread is about the character mihawk and also you have made under thread about the character mihawk too so you are bashing those manga character XD. Yes saying he is blow admiral is hate when he has been portrayed as yonko level.

Zoro will surpass yonko level characters. He will be around mid yonko level... Just because he surpasses yonko level it doesn't mean he is on PK level. There are different strengths in the yonko level cause not all yonko are equal individually. Also you yonko level characters are end game opponents but isn't mihawk literally zoro end game fight ?

If you think zoro end game fight is gonna be lower than admiral then you must think zoro is gonna be weak asf EOS. 76 year old Rayleigh who was the former right hand to roger like zoro is to Luffy was able to fight admirals 20+ years past prime. If zoro is gonna fight such a weakling EOS he will never be able to reach or surpass Rayleigh meaning Luffy will never become PK since his right hand will be so weak.

You can hold your opinion but its obviously delusional. Mihawk has to atleast be above admiral strength because he needs to push zoro to be stronger so that zoro can help Luffy be PK because let's be honest zoro is the crew 2nd strongest he will fight when Luffy can't or if Luffy is busy. For example what happeneds when prime Garp and sengoku level marines attack the strawhats in the future ? Zoro has to fight with one of them so that Luffy doesn't get 2 v 1. This means zoro has to atleast be able to hold his own against the strongest fighters in the series or else Luffy is a goner.

17. korona

korona

Bounty Points:
    We will know the real meaning from the raw. (translation isn't always have the exact same meaning from other language)
    Like someone above post :
    https://orojackson.com/proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.photobucke****m%2Falbums%2Fv412%2FIvan_Kakkoii%2Fyouarewrong.jpg&hash=5bd4f68d7f4aa53d9008f4cd60ffe9af
    Mihawk Title is "せかい さいきょ の けんし" ( sekai saikiyou no kenshi ).
    [​IMG]

Sekai : World
    Saikiyou : Strongest
    [​IMG]
    Kenshi : Swordsman

Word for "greatest" is not exist in Japanese. There are exist for "top/toppu", "best/besuto", "number one/ichiban", "great/dai" without the sector. Different from saikiyou, it's clearly talk about strength.

So, Mihawk title is not debatable/questionable. The word is "strongest", not "greatest". It means that part of that official translation is a mistake.

We should only talk about Mihawk Title, do we? Why did page 7 talk out of context, minna?

Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
  18. Saint.Raw

Saint.Raw

Bounty Points:
    Lol i don't really know how your seeing this...By EOS Luffy cannot be as strong as roger @19 he's already as strong as roger..so what then when he's in his prime mid 30's to 40's......
    Nobody could match roger except WB....am not saying he won't but its too soon...but with Two years of training.....
    Luffy carrys on Rogers will...
    I dunno where itz stated Luffy Must Surpass roger in strength whether by small amount. As far am concerned if zoro is yonko level and luffy will always be stronger than zoro.
    By Eos luffy will one shot admirals or low diff dem......
    When do you think the series is ending isn't it when luffy beats BB has the one piece and topples the World Government. And in all those fights luffy will struggle and beat them with willpower.
    Roger was a monster nobody could capture him....WB consider the admirals as "brats"...but he's old he cant do much.
    And i bet Roger will not struggle against an admiral...but luffy will close to EOS.
    So How tell me how Luffy surpasses roger in strength.... Coz if dey aint gonna be another timeskip luffy cannot surpass Roger in strength since he's still growing and derz a lot more time for him to improve

19. Ivan Zonder

Ivan Zonder

Bounty Points:
    Lol , how EOS Luffy will one shot or low diffing Admirals ?

What kind of underestimation is this lol ?

65 - 70 % story is done , and the man couldn't even beat Cracker alone , yet he will be able to one - shot or low diffing Admirals in EOS ?

Bad joke .

20. Saint.Raw

Saint.Raw

Bounty Points:
    Im not saying he will, am saying he can't because what ive been seeing is that Luffy Will and must Surpass Roger in strength by Eos
    And Zoro would be mid-yonko level by surpassing mihawk..since mihawk is supposedly Yonko level since zoro has to surpass Prime Rayleigh in strength.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice