1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Speculation Mihawk's Official Title is not the Strongest

mihawk

Share This Page

1. Frayz

Frayz Worthy Among Worthless Wanted Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    You said Vista => Mihawk, you are just taking back your own words now. I can't prove it because the thread ended up getting deleted. Also whenever it says Yonko are the top pirates, they are just OPINIONS of other characters, it doesn't mean it is necessarily the case. Like Kaido not acknowledging Shichibukai, it could just be his overconfidence, because he's beaten some he looks at all of them as a joke.

BRO likes this.
  2. Saint.Raw

Saint.Raw

Bounty Points:
    The 4 strongest pirates....Luffys goal is to beat them all and prove he's stronger.......yonkos are supposed to be>=admirals tho luffy wont beat an admiral its most likely fleet admiral.and so heres wat jr saying
    If luffy completes this feats which wont be easy.....and mihawk is far stronger than shanks and zoro beats him....it means zoro is protrayed stronger than luffy coz he literally defeated the strongest pirate....since miawk>shanks which automatically means stronger than all admirals and yonkos.
    Greatest and strongest really have a difference
    World strongest man
    World greatest man are two dff things.
    I mean when last did sm1 strong challenge mihawk for his title...he doesnt even want it...why he trained zoro to surpass him
    He wont fight shanks coz he has one hand..wether hes stronger or shanks is stronger he wont..he wants it fair....he wont even fight fuji coz he would say hes blind.
    Even luffy wants his fight fair..itz why when fighting fuji he was telling him where hes gonna hit next tho it was coompletely unnecesary
    If fuji and mihawk have a fight to see who is the greater swordsman and fuji uses hes df its considered cheating...their fighting to see who is a greater swordsman not who is stronger.
    U people jux automatically believe anyone who owns a swords..mihawk is automatically stronger than the person..because of a title he got over a decade back or so

Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
  3. Frayz

Bounty Points:
    So you believe Shanks is the the strongest character in all of One Piece?

BRO likes this.
  4. Saint.Raw

Saint.Raw

Bounty Points:
    He is one of and should be equal in terms with the other yonkos..Yonkos are protryed as the strongest and are more feared than the marines.
    I said yonko>=admirals
    So if mihawk is stronger than yonko....mihawk>yonko>=admirals doesnt it make him the strongest pirate??....who else is stronger than the Yonko or admirals.
    We dont know dragons power,except hes the most wanted man which can be for many other reasons but a guess he is also =yonko or =>admiral(but this is just a speculation)

5. jordan moananu

jordan moananu

Bounty Points:
    Ace would've had to fight BB crew but BB told them not to fight him. Lucci would've had to fight zoro and sanji but lucci had the rest of cp9 to fight them so he could just fight Luffy. Doffy crew was irrelevant because zoro and the colleseum fighter were fighting them. Mihawk is yonko level but no yonko would beat BB entire crew and mihawk doesn't have a crew who can hold off BB crew while he fights BB so he'd have to beat the whole crew.

All we know about shanks vs mihawk is that it use to rock the entire grand line. Think of another battle that's capable of that. Also shanks became his own pirate captain at age 15 that means when he fought mihawk he was 27. (If we go by when shanks last had 2 arms) so he had been a captain for 12 years. Luffy has been a pirate for 2.5 years and he's already high tailing the yonko so shanks at that time was already world renowned. Also WB said he was surprised when he saw a man like shanks come back from his journey with 1 arm. That must mean even when shanks was 27 he was strong enough to get respect from WB. Also shanks was a yonko at the time of lola wedding which was 5 years ago so that means shanks was already near yonko level or at yonko level when mihawk fought him. They both must've been crazy strong for their battle to be heard across the grand line. Idk ? Why don't you ask oda why he is WSS or WGS if shanks is a swordsmen since oda was the one who gave him the title.

Vista stated its every swordsmen dream to fight mihawk. Every swordsmen dream. Meaning there are pirates, bounty hunters and even marines out there in the world who want to fight mihawk and win his title. Zoro isn't the only one he's just the one who's most showcased to want the dream as he is in the main cast.

Tell me where it said yonko is 4 strongest pirates in the world. Last time I checked it said they are the 4 rulers of the NW. So unless you show me where it say they're the strongest by the narrator (like it did when mihawk was introduced as WSS) then they arent the strongest.

WSS or WGS it all means the same as shown by the guy you asked on social media. Also someone on page 1 shows that the translation means strongest XD.

You hate on mihawk so hard lol majority of the people on these forums say so. You're a famous HATER ... Congrats.

BRO and Den_Den_Mushi like this.
  6. Saint.Raw

Saint.Raw

Bounty Points:

Lol but u used the word...USED TO.......a lot can change a man in a decade and its safe to assume shanks wasn't a yonko by then and later on went to become one.
    See how much luffys progressed in 2 years ...not to talk of how Strong in 10 years...
    Shanks is in his prime
    Same with mihawk
    Luffys isn't in his prime yet he has a long way to go.....
    So because shank's and mihawk used to be rivals years ago it means it can't Change..... And no matter how u twist it...if mihawk is stronger than shanks who is as strong or equal in strength with other yonko...then mihawk is definitely the strongest in one piece.after all its said shanks clashed with kaido and stopped him potraying them as equals,as seen by kaidos attitude he has no respect towards the weak...they stated if its a one on one kaido would most likely win..Big mom won't fight the other yonko coz she needs more power to trample them....Shanks stops akainu tho they didn't fight but akainu would never listen to someone weaker than he is...sengoku even respects him.if all this feats is useless to mihawk who won a title years ago and will forever be stronger than shanks...then i just dunno.
    Luffy even wants to fight shanks and if he gets beaten by mihawk..and luffy surpasses shanks...and zoro surpasses mihawk .....THEN ZORO is STRONGER than luffy...Because that is luffys last goal before being PK returning the hat and showing he's stronger.

7. Frayz

Bounty Points:
    I dont believe its like that,in individual power, the top tiers aren't just Yonko>Admiral>Shichibukai. That's the general idea and belief, but the line is a lot more blurred that.

BRO likes this.
  8. jordan moananu

jordan moananu

Bounty Points:
    If Fuji uses his d.f I'm a fight with mihawk we wouldn't sy he's cheating. He would be WSS. He uses his d.f to amplify his swordsmanship just like haki is used to amplify one swordsmanship. If Fuji ever beat mihawk he would be WSS but he hasn't so he isn't WSS.

Just because we say Mihawk > Shanks it doesn't mean he's stronger than every yonko. For all we know shanks could be the weakest Yonko but all we know is that all yonkos are at different strengths individually. Just because mihawk beats shanks it doesn't mean that he is the strongest. What if kaido, BM and BB beat shanks too. We don't know if shanks is the strongest so we cant just say if Luffy beats shanks and zoro beats mihawk then Zoro > Luffy because Luffy final fight will be against BB and by EOS BB will be near invincible. Just imagine both his darkness fruit and quake fruit awakened that would be beyond overpowered but Luffy will still beat him making Luffy the strongest. Zoro will beat mihawk achieving his goal too. Also no one said mihawk destroys shanks. We said mihawk >= Shanks meaning the fight will be extremely hard.

BRO likes this.
  9. Saint.Raw

Saint.Raw

Bounty Points:
    Am saying swordsmanship is dff.....swordsmanship is like a battle who has greater skill.
    If so mihawk can't beat bartolomeo coz he'll jux sit and make a barrier around him and even if mihawks slash opens the heavens he can't break his barrier...So Barto is now Yonko level....
    Imagine i bring a gun to a sword fight...we fighting using swords to see who is greater and i pull out the gun to also fight with it.....The same can be said with a df it can be considered cheating coz your fighting using skill....
    But whatever tho if mihawks real title is world strongest it makes all mi argument void
    But if he's title is World Greatest then its diff
    Wat am saying is there's a dff b/w Strongest and greatest
    I can be stronger than you but doesn't necessarily mean am greater.
    But still the fact is its a title he won years ago...it cant really be certain if he really still is as long as no one worthy has challenged him yet...doesn't mean they aren't Worthy people out there

10. jordan moananu

jordan moananu

Bounty Points:
    Fuji uses his d.f with his swordsmanship smh. If you bring a gun to a sword fight then you aren't a swordsman LOL.

Mihawk can break barto barrier with haki. Bellemy even cracked his barriers so why can't mihawk? Mihawk rapes Barto

BRO likes this.
  11. Saint.Raw

Saint.Raw

Bounty Points:
    Oh i thought he's barriers were supposed to be unbreakable and bellamy got crushed by barto without him moving..bellamy got bounced twice and was knocked out,kings punch which is said to be strong enough to take down a yonko had no effect on it.He said so,once hes fingers are crossed his barrier is unbreakable and u cant say no one has ever tried haki on it..unless stated other wise he's barrier are unbreakable, dont make shit up
    But he's still a swordsman but jux so happens he carries a gun...like how doffy carrys a gun which is completely unnecessary since he shoot bullet strings.
    And oh it also The same way i use Guns with my swordsmanship.

12. Ivan Zonder

Ivan Zonder

Bounty Points:
    Do you think Prime Rayleigh would mid diffs any Admiral ?

Yes . he fought Kizaru without too much difficulty , but that's only for several minutes at best .

Nothing special .

13. jordan moananu

jordan moananu

Bounty Points:
    If he doesn't use his sword the he isnt a swordsmen smh. Fuji uses his sword with his d.f. if someone just uses a gun then they aren't considered swordsmen.

Hes been gambling and drinking booze for the past 20 years. The man ain't even an active pirate anymore yet he fought and wounded a marine admiral. Rayleigh was 76 when he fought kizaru and he was 20+ years past his prime yet he still fought evenly with an admiral and wounded him. If that ain't special then idk what it. If he did this at 76 I wonder what he was like when he was in his prime. I'd say he could beat any admiral and even fight evenly with some of the yonko. He was considered by Garp as a legend like Wb so its not too far out of reach.

BRO and Ivan Zonder like this.
  14. Saint.Raw

Saint.Raw

Bounty Points:
    Obviously he has two hands...he holds one sword with one of his hand...and then during the fight pulls out a gun with the other hand for a quick shot if he sees an opening.

15. jordan moananu

jordan moananu

Bounty Points:
    Lol if he holds a sword in one hand and a gun in the other then he's not just a swordsmen. Fuji however just uses a sword and his d.f amplifies his swordsmanship so he is a swordsman.

BRO likes this.
  16. Saint.Raw

Saint.Raw

Bounty Points:
    Lol accept it bro....the gun is hidden in his clothing or somewer....So because he has a gun he's automatically not a swordsman....swordsmanship is a skill.....he can be swordsman and also a gunman....Theres no rule that states u can only be one.
    Doffy uses a gun so automatically doffy is a gunman and nothing more..BB has guns does that make him a gunman only too.
    Sanji was also trained with the sword...but he prefers using his leg to kick ass....but that doesnt mean he cant beat some lousy no-named swordsmen in battle....
    If he fights zoro...zoro would win with ease ..why because zoros swordsmanship superceeds that of sanji

17. Erkan12

Erkan12

Bounty Points:
    Stop calling people hater just because you don't like to see different opinions, I never lowballed or make fun of Mihawk, I just said Mihawk isn't Admiral level, and I provided my sources why he isn't. There isn't any hate here. Lol.

Yep, if Mihawk was Yonko level then BB's crew would be irrelevant. Could WB's crew stop Shanks ? No. Only WB could. Could Kaido's crew stop Big Mom ? No. Mihawk would fight against Shiryu because he isn't equal to BB. He was fighting against Vista and Jozu in Marineford, because he wasn't equal to WB. Plain and simple.

I don't think Shanks was a Yonko 12 years before, and that duel could be even older than that for all we know. It's minimum that 12 years, it could be 15 or 20...

[​IMG]

-- Chapter 432.

Did you even read the OP ?

Translator : Naoko Amemiya, Andy Nakatani, Stephen Paul

3 different episodes and all of them says ''Greatest'' ...

18. jordan moananu

jordan moananu

Bounty Points:
    Lol I had a good laugh with you mate but I don't even think you understand English or know what I been saying in my posts. Sorry for the inconvenience
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 25, 2017, Original Post Date: Jan 25, 2017 ---
    Lol I had a good laugh with you mate but I don't even think you understand English or know what I been saying in my posts. Sorry for the inconvenience

BRO likes this.
  19. Frayz

Bounty Points:
    I'm over this argument, we all have differing opinions on this matter, and none of us are going to change each others minds. I'll just wait and find out, only Oda can end the debate now lol

BRO and Saint.Raw like this.
  20. Erkan12

Erkan12

Bounty Points:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice