1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Meaningful Details About Monets Rescue In Punk Hazard And Presence In Wano

Some points about Monet possible rescue and what Kaido could be

Tags:

Share This Page

1. Zero Zero No Mi

Zero Zero No Mi

Bounty Points:
    Zero Zero No Mi submitted new content in Theories & Speculations:

MEANINGFUL DETAILS ABOUT MONET'S RESCUE IN PUNK HAZARD AND PRESENCE IN WANO - Some points about Monet possible rescue and what Kaido could be

Click here to read further...

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2016
  2. Vegeta

Vegeta

Bounty Points:
    Well That Might just be Right, Kaido and Oars .. And The sign in the middle :eek:
    Does That mean that They were Created By The WG.
    Explains why Kaido is Immortal!!!

8787NO3Monet and Kiejiro like this.
  3. Asura

Asura

Bounty Points:
    Let's say Brown Beard found her, wounded, under mountains of rubble, gas and explosions all around, bleeding and with a minor, totally negligible, never really happened, but still, a hole in her heart, a heart that is not even near her and that may itself be under mountains of rubble pressing against it.
    And let's say he found both her and her heart before she bled to death - that is unlikely; she should have died rather fast, it took time before Brown Beard set out to search and it would take time to find her let alone save her life.

Let's assume all of that just becuase we love Monet so much and cannot let go of her, now what?
    Do they have a surgeon and a place to do a surgery (one I am not even sure is possible under perfect conditions)?
    It is unlikely they have a surgeon among them, they were pretty much guards Caesar gave not two damns about, and they surely didn't have anywhere to do a heart surgery or even the equipment needed; heck, I doubt they even had a bed and a blanket to cover her corpse so let's not talk about surgical equipment.

Edit:
    Please don't shame yourself (not you OP necessarily) to call that a theory, it is sad.
    No logic and no evidence or any proper argument whatsoever.
    Wild speculation at best, if not a fanfiction that heavily hinges on an over-exaggeration of her importance to the point that she has to be alive no matter what and to the point of blatantly ignoring the story and twisting it.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
  4. Kiejiro

Kiejiro

Bounty Points:
    Excellent link with the giantfication and the suspended animation! I can't believe I missed that.

Good job @Zero Zero No Mi! You provide yet some more proof.

I just thought of something that I never considered before though. Monet probably has valuables on Punk Hazard (like books, notes, etc.). Unless Kuzan or Brownbeard recognize how important that stuff is to her, then, she's going to have nothing in Wano.

I really wanna know what she's been doing this whole time when she's not on duty.

8787NO3Monet and Zero Zero No Mi like this.
  5. Zero Zero No Mi

Zero Zero No Mi

Bounty Points:
    Listen, the theories I quoted above and this one I made some monthes ago explain many things, maybe in a chaotic way or in a wrong way but people have to stop to deny the evidences about the Monet's mysteries.

I mean, at the moment that there is odd things about Monet which are not replied yet, it's enough to say that we'll learn more about her and Sugar one day.
    Oda doesn't let things for nothing.

So yep, this little thing is not what we call a theory, because already everything was said about Monet in many theories. But here there is little things we can add to the rest. Sorry if you're anoyed of the Monet's theories, but I wanted to show first the proof that Brown Beard is still in Punk Hazard not for noting, and Kuzan too. We know Oda does things in purpose, I don't understand the refusals.

Also, we don't know about her heart. Where is it ?
    Just that :
    [​IMG]
    The cube and the heart were not fully stabbed.

And your thing about surgeon and other stuff is not a point here, I mean, we are in One Piece, everyone survives everytime, I'm not worry about that. And I still don't understand how people can deny things of One Piece and how works OP. About the dead and the death in OP we really know how it works. In Flashbacks or to make a new era (WB, Ace); that is all.

6. Kiejiro

Kiejiro

Bounty Points:
    This is our consequence for believing in Monet! No matter how many times we explain this, someone is always going to question it.

But that's fine! I believe the evidence is too hard to ignore or counter argue at this point. It would be different if there was solid evidence pointing to Monet's death, but every argument against her revolves around how real her "death" was. And that argument is weak in One Piece standards. Because death is more symbolic than real.

We may be jumping the gun on the Straw Hat bit (Even if she is by far the most unique female in the story), but there's more evidence to prove that than disregard it.

8787NO3Monet and Genius like this.
  7. Buchaj

Buchaj

Bounty Points:
    I agree with this there's a slim chance of Monet to be alive nearly none tbh.

8. ozal khan

ozal khan

Bounty Points:
    I love your theories @Zero Zero No Mi and @Kiejiro....
    I am big fan of Monet and after reading your theories and proof i am damn sure monet will come back....

9. Aru

Aru

Bounty Points:
    You actually impressed me more with the Giantification link to Kaidou. The symbol on the door there... Was it drawn that way in the manga too? Can't remember... =/

10. Zero Zero No Mi

Zero Zero No Mi

Bounty Points:
  11. Aru

Aru

Bounty Points:
    Even better! Thanks, mate!

12. Brutus

Brutus

Bounty Points:
    I don't know, I feel like she got the deliberate heart stab to show she really did die. Also, I feel Oda wants to use her fruit in the future.

13. The Cat Burglar

The Cat Burglar

Bounty Points:
    Useless and inuslting response.
    If you don't like a theory or a character just don't post on the said thread

14. Go D. Usopp

Go D. Usopp

Bounty Points:
    Monet for puddle full of feathers and blood 2k16

8787NO3Monet likes this.
  15. izaya

izaya

Bounty Points:
    Except it wasn't a deliberate heart stab.

[​IMG]

Her heart was not stabbed. This if anything is proof that she's alive not dead.

16. mugiwalaw

mugiwalaw

Bounty Points:
    the monet's crap need to be done for sure
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 14, 2016, Original Post Date: Jun 14, 2016 ---
    so tell me why she suddenly got the heartattack if her heart wasn't stabbed then?

8787NO3Monet likes this.
  17. izaya

izaya

Bounty Points:
    Who knows maybe he grazed it? Fact is that the heart is intact and the stake is in the ground next to it. When has a "death" ever been so ambiguous lol. That panel is clearly leaving her "death" up in the air.

Zero Zero No Mi and 8787NO3Monet like this.
  18. nacrose

nacrose

Bounty Points:

19. DizzyBrows

DizzyBrows

Bounty Points:
    I like the idea of Kaido being an experiment by the Government because it would give an interesting twist to his character.

20. Quezon D. Faizul

Quezon D. Faizul

Bounty Points:
    i dont support monet to be alive, i'm no fan of her, but our friends has made a nice theory on her, just respect their opinion, that is what we should do. no insulting.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice