News Marvel Universe crossover with Shingeki no Kyojin

Discussion in 'Attack On Titan' started by Valkata, Nov 5, 2014.

Share This Page

1. Valkata

Valkata

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]

Attack on Titan and the Marvel Universe will be crossing over in 2 weeks.

The upcoming cross over was announced by Marvel Senior Vice President of Creative & Creator Development C. B. Cebulski via twitter.

Quote by C. B.Cebulski
    I loved "Marvel Team-Up" and "What If?" as a kid. I would spend hours dreaming up my own crossovers & alternate reality stories. As I got more into manga, I always imagined how cool it would be for the Marvel characters to cross into the pages of manga worlds. For many decades & multiple reasons, almost no manga, especially popular titles, crossed into other comic universes... until now! If you ever wondered, "What if the titans from Hajime Isayama's "Attack on Titan" attacked the Marvel universe?", you'll find out soon!! Not a joke, folks. Attack on Titan and the @Marvel universe are crossing over! In 2 weeks. In Japan. Want a teaser?

Details about the upcoming project have not been revealed yet. However, a teaser image was released, and can be viewed above. The image shows titans attacking Spiderman.

UPDATE: The crossover is confirmed to also include characters from Guardians of the Galaxy. It has also been confirmed that Hajime Isayama himself created the plot for the crossover.

[​IMG]

Side-note: Apparently there's also going to be an Attack on Titan art exhibit

[​IMG]

Source: animenewsnetwork

Haha, I don't know how I would feel about it. It will be really strange seeing Spider Man helping Levi :D. What do you guys think ?

CelestialEmpress likes this.
  2. CelestialEmpress

CelestialEmpress

Bounty Points:
    Wow! I didn't know about thissss! Ahaha Just imagining the corps using their maneuver gears and spiderman just swinging there and everywhere is just.... I don't know uhmmm different? XDDD But anyway it is interesting!

Oh! Oh! I wanna see Spidey using knives to cut the titans!! I wanna see that!!

Valkata likes this.
  3. StrangerDanger

StrangerDanger

Bounty Points:
    When I first saw this and was like wtf anime get out of the mainstream and just be you, but I guess this is unavoidable

4. Valkata

Valkata

Bounty Points:
    I don't know, I think this is a huge recognition for manga & anime in general. Because with all the recent hate this industry has been getting in America, it will be great.

5. StrangerDanger

StrangerDanger

Bounty Points:
    Let me correct myself, I don't have a problem with it being mainstream, I have a problem with the Weaboos I go to school with coming to class dressed in their full kirito cosplay and talking about one or two shows being the greatest things ever. If anime is gonna be mainstream I hope that it will be chill and not super KAWAII DESU all over the place.

Valkata likes this.
  6. hiphipjorge

hiphipjorge

Bounty Points:
    I feel like this will do more to improve Marvel's stature in Japan than it will manga's in the US. If its not officially released over here in comic shops the only people who will read it will be manga fans who know about scanlations.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice