Marines, Gather around!

Discussion in 'Marine HQ' started by Monkey D. Garp, Jan 5, 2012.

Share This Page

1. Monkey D. Garp

Monkey D. Garp

Bounty Points:
    I am proud to know that we are growing, and with this we have shown the other factions that they shouldn't pity or underestimate their opponents! Hahahaha *coughcough*, ahem, moving on. I would like you to get to know each other, find out what everyone's good at and become a team! The marines pride themselves in team work, don't get me down now.

And for the first event, it will be easier if the forum was divided into parts and each member takes a part to search f0r the rum bottles, that way you can scan your area and be efficient without wasting time and knowing that another member is also scanning another area of the forums, I give this task to Simon, since he was the first faction member he has the responsibility of seeing that the first event is played as a team, and you can talk with the other faction members and distribute parts of the forums to each.

Good luck, and make the Marines proud!

2. simovich

simovich

Bounty Points:
    ooh i'm honored :p,

well i'll tell what everyone's task will be on the upcoming event;
    we have six section on the forum so two people will need to do some more,

Cardinalsinner will be taking: Saboady Archipelago
    Iaikaa wil be taking: Thrillerbark, davy back HQ
    Drithique wil be taking: Reverse Mountain , Impel Down
    simovich wil be taking: Grand Line

i wish you all goodluck on finding the bottles :D and show the other factions we are the best!
    --- merged: Jan 5, 2012 at 1:45 PM ---
    if it's to much on your own don't wait and ask someone of the team to help ^^,

CapnLuffy likes this.
  3. cardinalsinner

cardinalsinner

Bounty Points:
    Hoookay, I'm really bad at searching, but I'm loitering around the forum way too much for my own good. xD I'm lifeless enough to try and do more than just my own, yep!

CapnLuffy likes this.
  4. Iaikaa

Iaikaa

Bounty Points:
    Ah, too bad I missed the bus and so didn't get home in time for the event. My deepest apologizes! You guys did great though!

5. simovich

simovich

Bounty Points:
    hahaha xD well we didn't expect to finish this event so fast so it's k :p

6. cardinalsinner

cardinalsinner

Bounty Points:
    Bluue seems to be a friggin' one person army, I'm glad we did as well as we did against that opponent xD

So, Simo, tell about yourself! Me and Iaikaa already know eachother so I really wanna know about you x3

7. simovich

simovich

Bounty Points:
    Bluue was realy set to win this event :p,
    i used to watch alot of anime now i'm more into reading manga.
    play alot of games, chatting and filming, i'm working on an amv at the moment for a contest.
    (i'm always invisible on the forums :p lurking the what are you currently listening to thread).
    don't rly know what else to say xD.

so you tell about yourself ^^, i'm interested in who i'm working with and such.

8. cardinalsinner

cardinalsinner

Bounty Points:
    Indeed. u_____u

So you're the one we'll put all the responsibility on if there's an event which has something to do with amvs or other things including similar work? xD

I'm your basic anitard, I watch and enjoy lots of different series. OP is my passion and my mind if quite filled with it.

I don't have any mentionable skills so I'm not sure I can be of any help during the rest of the events, but as long as I understand what I'm supposed to do I'll try my hardest. I like doodling, but I wouldn't say I can draw.

9. simovich

simovich

Bounty Points:
    no don't put the responsibility on me!, but most likely it will then yes.

and i bet you will be usefull in most events ^^

10. cardinalsinner

cardinalsinner

Bounty Points:
    Oh we will >D .. Nah, I really hope we can work well as a team and support eachother even in the more individual focused tasks (like the drawing thing and if there's other events similar to that) by giving ideas and comments.

Haha, I hope I will.

simovich likes this.
  11. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    The marines really did well in the event, I'm not a marine and I shouldn't be posting here but I want to congratulate you guys ^^ if it were for the one bottle difference, it was really close :p

cardinalsinner and Iaikaa like this.
  12. Iaikaa

Iaikaa

Bounty Points:
    I'm looking forward to the next one already!

I don't know if there is anything special to say about me either. I like to write sometimes but wouldn't say it's my strong point and I take too much time to do that to be any help. Drawing is something I've always enjoyed doing more or less. Rest of my free time is divided between abjd:s and playing with my dog. I'm almost always sitting home doing one of those when I'm not working.

I'm still trying to come up with other skills I could have but I don't think I'm that good in anything else.

13. Monkey D. Garp

Monkey D. Garp

Bounty Points:
    Good job marines, you made me proud! It's not about winning or loosing, it's the spirit and we had a load of spirit it us. We showed them that the marines have fire within and shouldn't be looked down on. And all of you, you have abilities within you which you aren't aware of. Don't underestimate yourselves! Everyone is special in their own way and you remember that!

simovich likes this.
  14. Freeze

Freeze

Bounty Points:
    Oke im in the marines now i dont need points and maybe i can't help with some events since im admin so :p

CapnLuffy likes this.
  15. cardinalsinner

cardinalsinner

Bounty Points:
    Inspirating words from our Godfather!

Somehow it's really epic to have you here. x3

And as for the voting.. I'm really stuck between Freeze and Simo, I suck at this. Especially when I don't know if someone can't/doesn't want to be a Fleet Admiral. Geez.. *scratching her head*

16. simovich

simovich

Bounty Points:
    haha maybe you should become the fleet admiral then xP

17. cardinalsinner

cardinalsinner

Bounty Points:
    *shudders* Me being in the lead would bring us to a nasty end. Seriously, Simo. You have anything against being the Fleet Admiral? Same question to Freeze. I hate the idea of pushing things onto someone who doesn't want 'em. Sorry I'm such a wuss about this.

18. simovich

simovich

Bounty Points:
    i wouldn't mind throwing out some buster calls :p but i'm sure you will be a great fleet admiral. why don't you try it will be a great experience and you'll get more involved with the other members.

19. Iaikaa

Iaikaa

Bounty Points:
    I don't really think pushing responsibilities on people who aren't ready for them is a great idea. It would be nice having the opportunity to come out as a candidate for the admiral position. Wanting to participate and wanting to lead aren't the same thing.

20. simovich

simovich

Bounty Points:
    are you wanting to place yourself as the fleet admiral ^^?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice