Manhwa Series MAGICIAN (Kim Sarae) Manhwa

Discussion in 'Manga Library' started by ETSI, May 24, 2013.

Share This Page

1. ETSI

ETSI

Bounty Points:
    Magician!!!

and why are you thinking so much?? the problem is when you don't find a manga with a possibility to like and you are at a mire like me :D !

Monkey D.Luffy likes this.
  2. Sageof6partz1

Sageof6partz1

Bounty Points:
    I'm sorry I didn't start with Magician, but when the time cumz, u wud know I'm unto Magician....
    Right now, I'm unto "Ruler of the Land", I have laughed my assssss out so much that I have wondered how the mangaka is not only serious with the scenez but @ the same time, still filled with comic all round....it'z a pity that OJ doesn't have a thread for the manga

ETSI and Monkey D.Luffy like this.
  3. Monkey D.Luffy

Monkey D.Luffy

Bounty Points:
    there is a thread for Ruler of the land in manga section,
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 3, 2015, Original Post Date: Dec 3, 2015 ---
    http://orojackson.com/threads/the-ruler-of-the-land.5248/
    this is the link

ETSI likes this.
  4. Sageof6partz1

Sageof6partz1

Bounty Points:
    Just started thix manga but the ART dough is not pleasing yet to my eye.....

5. ETSI

ETSI

Bounty Points:
    nononono :D:lmao: , the art changes dramatically after some chapters!...you can browse later chapters and check if you like on your own!!(it is similar to noblesse):cigar::cigar:
    (it's mentioned somewhere in the thread tooi think)

6. Monkey D.Luffy

Monkey D.Luffy

Bounty Points:
    any idea when the series gonna get new chapters again?

ETSI likes this.
  7. ETSI

ETSI

Bounty Points:
    well only guessings....:p
    a team could catch up to date easily...the raws are less than 50 chapter away but they keep getting further :(

LineWebtoons are some light years away :banghead::banghead:

everything is explained to the 1st post:punch:

Last edited: Dec 17, 2015
  8. Sageof6partz1

Sageof6partz1

Bounty Points:
    Yes, u are right cos I have adapted to the art as the mangaka improved on it....'m now @ chapta 103 Vol. 1------but I still respect the ART of "Ruler of the Land" that started in 95 aldough 'm angry @ the mangaka cos the chaptaz of 430 is too short.
    Like the mangaka of Berserk, it is wrong to have long-running mangaz that are still @ 400 instead of 900-1000 chaptaz.....
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 17, 2015, Original Post Date: Dec 15, 2015 ---
    @ETSI & @Monkey D. Luffy

I have now finished the Season 1 & now unto Season 2-------Chaptaz 181

9. Monkey D.Luffy

Monkey D.Luffy

Bounty Points:
    there is still long way to go for you bro :)

Sageof6partz1 and ETSI like this.
  10. ETSI

ETSI

Bounty Points:
    wasn't time fu cking awesome???? :p:D:cigar::cigar::cigar:

you read fast too i see ,nice:yaaa:

11. Sageof6partz1

Sageof6partz1

Bounty Points:
    I'm thru with the manga BUT 'm not happy that since the 24th of Oct, there have not been a single chapta......that in itself is very bad but I enjoyed the reading & I xpect Iremi to be a beast of a help to Edermask when he finally givez Januz a one on one battle cos I see Edermask not only ending the "spell of imortality", but I see him finsihing Januz to die as a matryr or sacrifice for the good of the world----a pity that Januz the devil is viewed as a saint/god while Eder the saint is regard as a demon

Well, so far, he still the best swordsman but 'm certain with time that Enzu wud finally surpass him & while reading, I read a place where Enzu & hix sword were talking of not only perfecting Time unique techniquez but that he should cum up with hix own technique------cos it is certain that Huan is already aware of Time's move so that meanz Enzu haz to cum up with moves that are powerful & different from Time's movez

I'm thru now & finally wud start "Girlz of the wild" & take a very long break from reading any other mangaz/manhwa/manhua I had planned to read.....after Girlz of Wild, I wud only read those manga chaptaz I have missed for instance, I haven't read Onepiece last 5 chaptaz, FT'z last 5 chaptaz, Bleach last 5 chaptaz or even Magi, Sinbad, TOG, Toriko, Kingdom, Berserk, etc

So after GOTW, those last 2-5 chaptaz of the listed mangaz I wud do then take a big-break until I have another free time, I wud then check on;

The Gamer;
    God of the high school;
    Vinland saga
    Witch Hunter, etc
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 20, 2015, Original Post Date: Dec 19, 2015 ---

Wooow.....justy checked & saw that the last chapta waz Oct 24th 2013???????.....& here I thought I had caught up to u guyx???
    Mehn, now let me see what thix manga site haz for me
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 20, 2015 ---
    Unlike Mangaprk, thix site wud take my lovely time but I can't help it....I just have that "feel" of Kal-Ajussi'z death but I wud check on the remaining chaptaz to confirm if my suspicionz are right after all
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 21, 2015 ---
    Finally thru to 373......what a splendid flashback coz without it, I wouldn't have undastood very well esp the "bet" between both brotherz

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2015
    ETSI likes this.
  12. ETSI

ETSI

Bounty Points:
    XD, what a huge post :D
    I am happy you liked it!
    You can check the first post about the situation of the manhua :p

Also if you would like, edit some spoilers In Your post cause most People check the thread without having read it ;)

I shall share my thoughts of the future too, but i am currently writing from Phone;)

Sageof6partz1 likes this.
  13. Sageof6partz1

Sageof6partz1

Bounty Points:
    What is happening or is there no release of chaptaz again???.....I want to see the badass revenge of Edermask & the Kiddy-Swordman but I'm not xpecting anything from the little witch cos according to available eventz, she can't control her "alternative" even if the seal is destroyed so it is as if the mangaka may likely not use her xcept we get to find out that a "magic" is now available to control her "alternative"

14. ETSI

ETSI

Bounty Points:
    Current situation:Inactive translations but normally scheduled raws. last checked 12-15-2015

Various teams had been translating the manhwa until 373(10/16/2015)

Omas scans stopped scanlating and translating over some years now and other teams had been continueing his project!

Mangajoy's team was scanlating until 359

then the officials, LineWebtoons,(=NAVER) took on the translation from the scratch
    and (propably)prohibited the others, so a lot of teams stopped scanlating.
    although it is heard that LINE are good people and don't prohibit everything!
    I am not sure why, but propably uploading to other sites with a page of the source is permitted!(guess)

the last team that sporadically translated simultaneously with Linewebtoons was Readmanga.today

all Groups Scanlating
    Easy Going Scans
    Guest 21
    LINE Webtoon
    Mangajoy
    One Man Army Scans
    ReadManga.Today
    Vendetta Scans

Linewebtoons are currently at chapter 162 and keeps translating 3 chapters per week
    (Which means they will need some years to catch up with the fan's translations and the raws)
    12/3/2015
    the raws can be found here: ComicNAVER

about the story:

i think, awesome things are going to happen soon with Edermask and Enzu!:yaaa::rofl:

we got a huge glimpse of Iremi's powers so i think the next step is going to be Edermask showing off the power he got!!:cigar:
    Also, propably Enzu would feel weak and unable to protect Iremi so my opinion is that after some psychological matters we are going to see a new awesome power emerge!!!!:wideeyes:
    Time had awesome powers but they can be perfected even more!!cutting a mountain or cutting pure magic would be COOL!!:cigar:

15. Sageof6partz1

Sageof6partz1

Bounty Points:

Well I read the last chapta-373 on Mangajoy & on readmanga, it is still on 373 so what I'm asking if why haz there not being any chapta for the past 2mths & 372 even came out 4mthz ago....but I do undastand what u wrote dough

ETSI likes this.
  16. ETSI

ETSI

Bounty Points:
    raws are out weekly!!

you should ask why noone is translating!!:p
    answer:
    • either because Linewebtoons prohibits other teams to translate
    • or because translation teams have no interest!(seems less possible to me)
    i haven't found any different info throughout the internet so i believe the first.

so my guess is: don't expect any update ,any time soon!:hides::shifty:

17. Plex

Plex YC1

Bounty Points:
    I'll give it a try and see how it goes xD

ETSI likes this.
  18. ETSI

ETSI

Bounty Points:
    :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::raisedhands::raisedhands::raisedhands::raisedhands::raisedhands::raisedhands::raisedhands::raisedhands::raisedhands::boom::boom::boom::boom::highbrightness::highbrightness::highbrightness::highbrightness::squaredsos::squaredsos::warning::warning::tridentemblem::chartingup::chartingup:
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 8, 2016, Original Post Date: Jan 5, 2016 ---
    @Plex did you finish?????:dead:

Monkey D.Luffy and Plex like this.
  19. Plex

Plex YC1

Bounty Points:
    Lol I haven't even started xD

Totally forgot to check it :lmao::lmao:

ETSI likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice