Manga Chapter Magi Chapter 358: A Different Destiny

Discussion in 'Previous Chapter & Episode Discussion' started by Hi Shin Unit, Jul 23, 2017.

Share This Page

?

Rate the chapter

1. Blew your Mind

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Epic

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. Great

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. eh

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]
    Magi Chapter 358
    Title: A Different Destiny

Read The Chapter Online
    Mangasee(ONLINE)
    Kissmanga (ONLINE)

Kuroh likes this.
  2. LogicoftheVI

LogicoftheVI

Bounty Points:
    Magi is getting so crazy and I love it. Epic chapter. Alibaba is struggling with the weight of what he is facing and I cannot blame him. This is a daugnting task and things just keep getting worse and worse. When he finally feels like he has found a little footing another smack of reality comes crashing in, in the form of young David. Did David defeat Sinbad or is this just a way for Sinbad to get over on David and gain control over the Sacred Palace? That drill coming out of what I assume is the Sacred Palace is vicious.

I have seen the raws for chapter 359 and shit is going down!

Kuroh and Hi Shin Unit like this.
  3. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    Everything is in chaos.. Alibaba needs a helping hand but who will it be.. And where is the Dragon?

LogicoftheVI likes this.
  4. Kuroh

Kuroh

Bounty Points:
    This is becoming crazy! Alibaba is in very desperate situation... I hope that Alibaba would not have to fight literally everyone at once.
    I wonder if David and Sindbad see different destiny, just like David has suggested. But whatever the case, seems like David is gaining power and control of the Sacred Place. Now, the real question is this: does Sindbad fight David to take control over the Sacred Place and receive all the rukh to rewrite it or because he does not want rukh to be rewritten anymore?

Hi Shin Unit and LogicoftheVI like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice