Manga Chapter Magi Chapter 353: Collection of the Ruhk

Discussion in 'Previous Chapter & Episode Discussion' started by Hi Shin Unit, Jun 20, 2017.

Share This Page

?

Rate the chapter

1. Blew your Mind

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Epic

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Great

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  4. Good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Meh

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]
    Magi Chapter 353
    Title: Collection of the Ruhk

Read The Chapter Online
    Mangasee (ONLINE)
    Kissmanga (ONLINE)

LogicoftheVI likes this.
  2. LogicoftheVI

LogicoftheVI

Bounty Points:
    Another epic chapter. I was good to see them all make it back to the real world. Getting back the same way they came and not time for pleasantries. The way Nerva has been treated his hilarious, even by Arba. The situation is dire and I like the sense of urgency. It makes sense that these things would come from the boarder of the dark continent as that is a piece of Alma Torran that wasn't changed. Moving north I find it kind of fitting that Sindria is one of the first kingdoms the Death Gods encounter. Drakon's response was great and I am sure those aren't tears of Joy I am hoping that Morgiana has returned to her senses but IDK what those chains are about. The panel where are four heroes show up was epic I am hyped for the next one!

Hi Shin Unit likes this.
  3. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    Lately Magi has been confusing.. :unsure:
    Such as where those death gods come from?0_o

LogicoftheVI likes this.
  4. Supreme Master

Supreme Master

Bounty Points:
    I might need to jump back onto this.

LogicoftheVI likes this.
  5. LogicoftheVI

LogicoftheVI

Bounty Points:
    They are part of the spell to return everything back to the Ruhk from what I can tell. Don't try to think of them as beings from some other dimension you will only confuse yourself more. I think the translations are more to blame for the confusion. I had to read them 3 times in succession to realize that it's David just not in his original Body. Unless it's Ill Ilah and this has been his plan from the very start? Makes more sense for it to be David though given his continued dialogue with Sinbad.

Hi Shin Unit likes this.
  6. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    So wait David is not even the last boss? It could be Ill Ilah.

LogicoftheVI likes this.
  7. LogicoftheVI

LogicoftheVI

Bounty Points:
    Kuroh and Tenken have been speculating about it in the spoiler thread due to the recent spoilers. In chapter 351 David tells Ugo that it was Ugo who taught him how to change the hierarchy of Gods (back in chapter 324). At this point (chapter 324) David has already become one with Ill Ilah and Ugo makes them the God of a lower world. Now to chapter 351 again David/Ill Ilah thanks Ugo for this saying he could have never done it himself but since Ugo has he can now do it as well. 352 Arba said this "Eh? You're not really David are you? As expected of my creator....his methods are the same but....there is no chance that this is David's real body" This could imply that it is indeed both David and Ill Ilah as she is speaking of her creator and we know that certainly wasn't David (but they are one being now?).

Also another answer to your question about the Death Gods (Shinigami) they were the same ones that Sinbad had to fight when he was trying to gain access to the Sacred Palace (in chapter 322).

Hi Shin Unit likes this.
  8. Roronoa D. Law

Roronoa D. Law

Bounty Points:
    Great chapter.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice