Manga Chapter Magi Chapter 351: The Magic To Return The World To The Ruhk

Discussion in 'Previous Chapter & Episode Discussion' started by Hi Shin Unit, Jun 8, 2017.

Share This Page

?

Rate the Chapter

1. Blew My Mind

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Epic

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Great

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Meh

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]
    Magi Chapter 351
    Title: The Magic To Return The World To The Ruhk

Read The Chapter Online
    Mangasee (ONLINE)
    Kissmanga (ONLINE)

LogicoftheVI likes this.
  2. LogicoftheVI

LogicoftheVI

Bounty Points:
    David you MF....Ugo why did you teach David such an extraordinary magic? I doubt Sinbad is gone for good being a first class singularity. I loved David's dialogue about how people who stagnate are just stepping stones for the others. There is some truth to it but he has taken things too far in his desire to return everything to the Ruhk. I do like this plot twist as many of us had a hard time seeing Sinbad as the End Game villain so this fits much better. I wonder were Arba is at this time as well? Hyped last panel of the Magi and their Kings Vessels getting ready to take on David. I would love for him and Aladdin to talk first but I doubt that will happen, we'll get some exposition during their battle but nothing of the Grandfather/Grandson feels I was hoping for. IDK what David is doing it doesn't seem like he's opened portals to other dimensions so who are all these Angels attacking and turning the world back to the Ruhk? Overall great chapter!

Hi Shin Unit likes this.
  3. Tenken

Tenken

Bounty Points:
    This whole story for awhile has been too "grand" and complex with its ideals. I am glad the last few chapters have basically reset all of that a d said inore everything that made no sense.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice