Manga Chapter Magi Chapter 349: The People Involved

Discussion in 'Previous Chapter & Episode Discussion' started by Hi Shin Unit, May 28, 2017.

Share This Page

?

Rate the Chapter

1. Blew your Mind

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Epic

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Great

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  4. Good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Meh

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]
    Magi Chapter 349
    Title: The People Involved

Read The Chapter Online
    Mangasee (ONLINE)
    Kissmanga (ONLINE)

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2017
    LogicoftheVI likes this.
  2. Chilly Cobra

Chilly Cobra

Bounty Points:
    Good chapter. See I don't mind dialogue chapters if they are done like this, almost everything said here felt like regular people arguing instead of the forced, space-filling interactions that many other series do. Sinbad wants to solve everything without losing his very own code, Aladdin is following the nature's formula and Alibaba wants to wreck everything and see if everybody can fix their issues eye to eye.

Arba harassing a mentally stressed Ugo was gold, almost felt like a half-way reconciliation

LogicoftheVI, Kuroh and Hi Shin Unit like this.
  3. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    lolz at Ugo having glasses over glasses
    Good to see some tension between Aladdin and Alibaba, it make thing more realistic when there are two ways to doing something and both have huge consequences if they mess with God's work.

Hype for the next chapter!

LogicoftheVI and Kuroh like this.
  4. LogicoftheVI

LogicoftheVI

Bounty Points:
    The comedy bits were nicely done. While I love the action, djinn equips, and large scale battle, I really feel that Magi shines in chapters like these. The discussion and everyone point of view felt so real, unlike most stories where things are black and white Magi likes to live in shades of Grey. Ugo and Abra were great in this chapter together. I felt like we got a look into their relationship if even a little bit. I love how they all discussed the pros and cons of everyone point in order to get to what they really needed to accomplish. That last panel is exquisitely drawn and the art in the most recent chapters has been of the highest quality imo. So my HYPE!!

Hi Shin Unit likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice