Manga Chapter Magi Chapter 348: The Possibilities of Great Magic

Discussion in 'Previous Chapter & Episode Discussion' started by Hi Shin Unit, May 9, 2017.

Share This Page

?

Rate the Chapter

1. Blew your Mind

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Epic

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Great

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Meh

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]
    Magi chapter 348:The Possibilities of Great Magic
    Read it online

Dazai and LogicoftheVI like this.
  2. LogicoftheVI

LogicoftheVI

Bounty Points:
    I love it Alibaba being all full of himself. Stopping Abra to stay no you're not like me you're just a spirit in habiting another body
    Telling Sinbad that even though he could see the flow of destiny He (Alibaba) could still confound Sinbad with the things he decided to do (making Balbad a Republic, getting Sinbad's help with his trading company). Now he has come up with a remarkable plan to unite all the different dimensions without having to kill everyone! I believe that Alibaba's plan will take the effort of everyone working together which Sinbad could make happen but Alibaba has the power within him to unite the people under him and they will choose to do so of their own free will, something Sinbad has stripped from them. Damn Ugo having a mental breakdown over Alibaba's decision how will Aladdin bring his good friend back to his senses?

Dazai and Hi Shin Unit like this.
  3. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    A simple yet effective plan, a win win situation but with Ugo saying its absolutely impossible. There has to be huge drawbacks and I'm interested to know why Ugo say it can't be done.

Dazai and LogicoftheVI like this.
  4. Dazai

Dazai

Bounty Points:
    I wish this manga had better translators. Every week we've been getting these amazing chapters but I feel like the iffy translations aren't doing them enough justice. I mean I'm glad that we're actually getting these translations for free but this is such a great manga and seeing others translated perfectly annoys me. Gonna be at least 2 but maybe even 4 years until the official translation are released though so there's really not much I can do about it. Maybe if we're lucky when the manga ends a few more seasons of the anime will be planned and we'll get to see the ending displayed properly >.<

I love seeing Alibaba like this; I definitely prefer him to Sinbad atm. The way he was talking down to everyone and calling himself an amazing guy was hilarious. He's one of my favourite fictional characters ever and I'm really excited to see his plan put into action but obviously we have some fights with the biggest bads of the series coming so I can't wait to see what instigates them.
    You can really tell we're closing in on the end now because all sorts of questions are being answered and we pretty much understand everything about the world, magic and Alma Torran. Also I like that the Dungeon things were cut short because I wanna learn about Sinbads past through Sinbad no Bouken and while it's great to get teasers about his past from the main series I don't want to be spoiled too much. That probably sounds really weird but it's how I feel.

Wonder whats up with Ugo. I know he went insane but there's gotta be a reason behind his words ^^

Hi Shin Unit and LogicoftheVI like this.
  5. Taiga Yang

Taiga Yang

Bounty Points:
    Why do I get the feeling Ugo will be the final villain?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice