Manga Chapter Magi Chapter 347: Feelings of Nothingness

Discussion in 'Previous Chapter & Episode Discussion' started by Hi Shin Unit, Apr 27, 2017.

Share This Page

?

Rate the Chapter

1. Blew your Mind

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Epic

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Great

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Meh

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]
    Magi chapter 347: Feelings of Nothingness
    Read it online
    Mangasee|

LogicoftheVI and Kuroh like this.
  2. Kuroh

Kuroh

Bounty Points:
    Hah! Alibaba is amazing indeed :D I am really interested to see what did he come up with :) This was a really good chapter!

LogicoftheVI and Hi Shin Unit like this.
  3. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    The action was on point and seeing Alibaba standing up toe to toe to Sinbad was amazing. I really interested in what Alibaba's strategy is..
    Hype!

LogicoftheVI likes this.
  4. LogicoftheVI

LogicoftheVI

Bounty Points:
    I love that this chapter opened up with Arba thinking about Alibaba's words. It could have been easy to just forget about her or just have her be a bystander viewing the battle but this shows a more depth than your average battle manga imo. I really like how Alibaba pulled Sinad's card in this chapter. Sinbad is going on about a bigger power but I feel like the bigger power is working with those who Sinbad has turned his back on. The Dialogue this chapter is superb as they are touching on some very serious and deep themes. Lastly I loved this cliffhanger sure the last one setting up this battle was beast but the looks on Arba and Sinbad faces is priceless. It reminds me of Balbad where Sinbad brought the 7 seas alliance to try and force Alibaba to the throne but he decided that Balbad should be a republic instead.

Hi Shin Unit likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice