Manga Chapter Magi Chapter 342: The Innovator

Discussion in 'Previous Chapter & Episode Discussion' started by LogicoftheVI, Apr 4, 2017.

Tags:

Share This Page

?

Rate the chapter

1. Blew My Mind

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Epic

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Great

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Good

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  5. Meh....

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. LogicoftheVI

LogicoftheVI

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]
    Magi Chapter 342
    The Innovator
    Read It Online
    SenseScans

Dazai and Hi Shin Unit like this.
  2. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    Nothing much to say but.. yes, we will do anything to protect our loves one like family/friends. It what makes us human and we are social animals.

Finalbeta and LogicoftheVI like this.
  3. Finalbeta

Finalbeta

Bounty Points:
    Same thought, in the end, we are animals as well, in the good meaning of it

Hi Shin Unit and LogicoftheVI like this.
  4. LogicoftheVI

LogicoftheVI

Bounty Points:
    Alright I guess it's time to leave my thoughts on this chapter.

I really enjoyed the dialogue between Sinbad and Aladdin this chapter. I love Aladdin's answer to Sinbad's question in the early parts of the chapter and I also like Sinbad's view seeing as how he's always wanted to change things since he was young (we see that in Sinbad no Bouken). The fact that Sinbad feels that his friends don't want to be innovators anymore is a deep one. They had a goal to change the world for the better and now that they feel they have done that they are no longer see a need for change the way Sinbad does. Sinbad has created the world he dreamed of but their is still war because humans are greedy. He see's his comrades as having given up when in fact he doesn't realize he's already achieved his dream (imo). I found the part of the conversation where he said they were no longer innovators to be the highlight as it shows us the difference in Sinbad's mentality from his peers. Sinbad's idea of moving forward is different than his friends. While they want to move forward by cultivating the things they have built together Sinbad only see's changing the world as moving forward. The key difference I see here is Sinbad will never be satisfied where his comrades are very satisfied with the lives they built together over all this time. Sinbad has what he's always wanted yet he cannot even see it and I believe this is the real reason for these trial. Though Sinbad had the 7 seas alliance his relationships with his comrades has deteriorated over time and seeing Aladdin, Alibaba, Hakuruu, and Judar put their differences aside to work together should remind him of his early days.

I can honestly see why some people aren't really enjoying these chapters as much as previous ones but I feel the depth of what the author is touching on with God Sinbad is really interesting to me.

Chilly Cobra, Hi Shin Unit and Dazai like this.
  5. Dazai

Dazai

Bounty Points:
    I completely agree with the latter half of this. I've found all the dialogue since the trials began to be incredibly interesting and am loving this arc [:3]
    Also loving Sinbad more and more :D

LogicoftheVI likes this.
  6. Chilly Cobra

Chilly Cobra

Bounty Points:
    The more I see them talk the more apparent is it that Sinbad can philosophically not be at fault.

Great chapter btw. Sinbad is trying to figure a way to prove himself wrong but there isn't, hence the sad look on Aladdin. Loving this.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
    LogicoftheVI and Dazai like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice