Manga Chapter Magi Chapter 341: Conviction of Souls and Puppetry

Discussion in 'Previous Chapter & Episode Discussion' started by LogicoftheVI, Mar 31, 2017.

Share This Page

?

How Do You Rate This Chapter

1. Mind Blowing

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Epic

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Great

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  4. Good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Meh...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. LogicoftheVI

LogicoftheVI

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]
    Magi Chapter 341
    Conviction of Souls and Puppetry

Read It Online
    SenseScans

Dazai, Hi Shin Unit and Kuroh like this.
  2. Kuroh

Kuroh

Bounty Points:
    I liked the chapter. I am glad that Aladdin mentioned things to Sindbad that no one did (or I just don't remember). Sindbad understood what Aladdin talked about, he even 'felt' it (since we were shown his memories and people that he met). But I really do not get Sindbad. I feel like he wants to be stopped or convinced that he is wrong. I do not understand why he makes them go through these trials and answer his questions. Is it because he wants them to be a part of his 'eternal' plan? I do not know. But even know I cannot fully see Sindbad as a villain...He is just a very confused person that was told from his childhood that he is special.

Hi Shin Unit and LogicoftheVI like this.
  3. LogicoftheVI

LogicoftheVI

Bounty Points:
    I am really enjoying the structure of these chapters. Their are 7 trials I am assuming that the first 4 will be trials that each have to overcome themselves. 5 and 6 will likely be Judar and Hakuryuu completing one while Aladdin and Alibaba complete the other. The final trial will be all of them together to face off against Sinbad's final form/test. Alright on to the chapter!

Aladdin battling against the two Zypar's is ridiculous! I love how Sinbad equates Aladdin's life to that of a Puppet in Solomon's World but Aladdin response to it is so good and so true! The way that Aladdin turn things back around on Sinbad was really deep and I truly look forward to hearing Sinbad's response to this question. The art is amazing per the usual and the depth of the discussion is what I really enjoyed about the chapter.

Sinbad isn't your usual cliché all powerful villain that shows up in anime/manga (Kaguya in Naruto for example). He was an actual man who is now a God (I would liken him to Kefka from Final Fantasy 6 but nowhere near as crazy). This makes Sinbad more relatable than other all-powerful antagonist/villains because not only do we like him as a character but it also feel real. I have to wonder what Sinbad wants but I can see these trials as his way of making sure he doesn't make the same mistakes that he believes Solomon did in creating the Magi world. I believe Aladdin has already seen through this though as Ugo wasn't able to deal with the solidarity so how will Sinbad? I believe Sinbad will realize that Solomon's way is the correct way but it may be too late for him to return to the Sinbad we used to know and love. I think killing Sinbad or at least not bringing him back while making his death/diappearace a sacrifice for the Magi World will probably be the best way to handle the ending of the series. So many love Sinbad that it will be a shock if he doesn't come back but if he does many will cry foul I believe. The author can do it but they have to do it right.

In the end I am sure it's going to come down to I brought you here to prove blah...blah...blah...but you have shown me the error's of my way...blah....blah....blah.

Kuroh and Hi Shin Unit like this.
  4. Kuroh

Kuroh

Bounty Points:
    I agree with you!

Sindbad is definitely not a typical villain. Plus, we know a little bit more about him and why he became like he is now from Sindbad's side story (manga). I personally cannot see Sindbad living at the end. I think he will accept the fact that he was wrong and will die or smth. But it is not impossible, he can just accept Aladdin's and/or Solomon's decision and return as Sindrias King with his friends by his side, which also means that he will have to accept Alibaba as a King.

LogicoftheVI likes this.
  5. Dazai

Dazai

Bounty Points:
    Sinbad is a perfectionist. He wants everyone to be happy and create the perfect world. Therefore he is using Alibaba, Aladdin, Judar and Hakuryuu to make sure what he's doing is right. Sinbad doesn't want anything to go wrong.
    If his way is the best then naturally he'll beat them but if it isn't then they'll win and that's also fine. He wants whats best because Sinbad is the best.
    The Alibaba chapters are going to have to be amazing otherwise he's losing his place as my favourite Magi character to Sinbad >.<

It's nice that we finally got some Magi chapters and I love that we're finally seeing Aladdin properly showcasing his new abilities. The end of this manga should be brilliant.

LogicoftheVI and Kuroh like this.
  6. Finalbeta

Finalbeta

Bounty Points:
    Great chap, I enjoyed Aladdin's speech quite a lot

LogicoftheVI likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice